PDA

View Full Version : LT. PAULA HAS ATTORNEY!!

09-04-2009, 01:48 AM
Hey that IA case may have found something "criminal" for Paula K!! heard she has criminal defense attorney Michael Salnick!! then again he represents all of PBA's clients... :devil:

09-04-2009, 02:37 AM
yeah and heard "Dave" not too happy with the PBA about this one..hmm KARMA :cop:

09-04-2009, 04:35 AM
Hey that IA case may have found something "criminal" for Paula K!! heard she has criminal defense attorney Michael Salnick!! then again he represents all of PBA's clients... :devil:

Who's footin the bill? Better not be PBA! Actually, I don't think they use Salnik. I do know he is expensive though.

09-05-2009, 04:45 PM
Yep Sir PBA and yes, Salnik does work for them..he is representing LT. NEALY from corrections...

09-06-2009, 01:00 AM
Paula should be fired. Pba is going to spend at least 100,000 on her in leagal fees you'll see.

09-06-2009, 07:49 PM
Well, at least Paula is a member......UNLIKE the Sgt they spent a BUNDLE on when he got into hot water a couple of years ago......and then DROPPED the PBA and went to the FOP.

09-06-2009, 08:00 PM
YEAH HE WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY..GOOD FOR HIM..He has a civil suit pending $$$$ he will get paid.. :D

09-07-2009, 01:59 AM
I'm Pulling For Kronsperger. I know she will be ok in this political assasination plot. The people that are behind it are also known and you will be hearing the facts very soon. Its amazing what fingerprints and typing style analization can be done when you send it to the right experts. lets just say no one will be suprised by who is doing this.

09-07-2009, 02:20 AM
I'm Pulling For Kronsperger. I know she will be ok in this political assasination plot. The people that are behind it are also known and you will be hearing the facts very soon. Its amazing what fingerprints and typing style analization can be done when you send it to the right experts. lets just say no one will be suprised by who is doing this.

I bet I know who wrote the letter. Her initials are A.B.

09-07-2009, 03:14 AM
And you didn't see this coming?

09-07-2009, 02:47 PM
And you didn't see this coming?

Paula and AB , what a waste of money , what a waste period , both of them should have been fired , what the heck is wrong with this agency ?

RETIRED LT 275
09-07-2009, 04:53 PM
Hello Everyone,

This is exactly the kind of thing that should not be going on in our agency.

What a shame for Dave to see this kind of stuff on here. Dave is one of the best people I have ever known. I went to the academy with Dave and worked with him for many years.

Every deputy in our agency that post on this thread or any other on this subject should stop. No matter what is said.

If something is said here let it not be one of us.

Pat Aahara

09-07-2009, 08:06 PM
You are right Dave is a great guy , I knew him well , but the truth is the truth , and he does not not deserve what she is , and this agency deserves much better than her as well . So shut up Pat , just go away , and quit defending those who do not deserve it , let true justice prevail for once in this agency .

09-07-2009, 08:48 PM
not every post is from PAT AHARA...there are plenty of others who will post what they feel and know are the truth.. :D

09-07-2009, 10:08 PM
Hello Everyone,

This is exactly the kind of thing that should not be going on in our agency.

What a shame for Dave to see this kind of stuff on here. Dave is one of the best people I have ever known. I went to the academy with Dave and worked with him for many years.

Every deputy in our agency that post on this thread or any other on this subject should stop. No matter what is said.

If something is said here let it not be one of us.

Pat Aahara

Shut up Pat AA'sshola

Diesel
09-10-2009, 02:07 PM
I have no personal knowledge if Paula is wrong or right, so I refrain from speculation. I do know that with this particular investigation and this particular discussion, there is an innocent victim, Dave. Since this subject is so sensitive, we may want to discontinue discussion or at least tone it down for his sake. Dave is a well respected member of our agency and we need to consider him when we talk about this or make irresponsible comments.

09-10-2009, 07:44 PM
Once again I see people have no idea what they post here. Lt. Paula hired her attorney privately so the PBA would have no influence over the IA investigation. Nothing will happen to Lt. Paula anyhow. Look who is investigating the case, Lt. Swank, who has absolutely no investigative experience. Do you wonder now, why nothing is going to happen?

09-10-2009, 07:46 PM
To Diesel, are you serious. Paula's husband Dave is a respected employee??????? Hahahahahahahaha....................you need to be drug tested if you are an employee for PBSO>

09-10-2009, 10:29 PM
http://www.page2live.com/tag/paula-kronsperger/ says it all!

09-14-2009, 05:14 PM
She should need an attorney. She abused her position and co-workers left and right. How many IA complaints were made about her, that were not investigated.....why? BEACAUSE YOU TURN IN A COMPLAINT AGAINST AN I.A. INVESTIGATOR TO I.A.. I also don't think her husband would be too happy knowng he influenced her keeping a certain deputy's job, when that deputy too happen to be banging her behind his back. :oops:

09-15-2009, 02:05 PM
Yea , that attorney will be getting help , don't forget she is under that "selective few FOG coverage plan " , it is a great insurance policy to have , lets you fly under the radar for years in your career there . Let us not forget the "screw up -move up plan at no additional cost , all you have to be is a big Ric -FOG supporter .

09-15-2009, 09:26 PM
Yes, I do know about both of those plans and they both suck. The Palm Beach Post should have the guts to serve the people of this county and report this crap. The world knows about whistle-blowers risks and dangers and that is why large companies suffer for years in certain situations. This LOCAL GOVERNMENT - PALM BEACH COUNTY S.O. - is over-ridden with stench. We lose. Us. You and Me. Oh, and the taxpayer. Oh, yes, the taxpayer. How about that poor idiot. Half the budget that everybody is screaming about is for the PBSO and we allow the BRADFOG ENTERPRISE thrive while a certain few are taken care of. I love this country but when our chief executive is nothing but a politician, we are in a world of hurt. Pay-backs, favors, cover-ups are all a part of the turf. IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS. WE CAN INSIST. NO, WE CAN DEMAND A CHANGE.
P.S. This is not Mr. Ahara.

09-16-2009, 03:50 AM
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN IN THE END WHEN ALL THE SMOKE CLEARS THERE WILL BE ONE QUESTION THAT WILL NEED TO BE ANSWERED; AND THAT QUESTION IS.
WHO WATCHES THE POLICE THAT WATCH THE POLICE???????????? :devil: :devil: :devil:

09-18-2009, 05:37 PM
Most CREDIBLE agencies go would outside their agency (FDLE, FHP,BSO) and have their IA do the investigations...

Much like the oral exam (hehe, couldn't resist) of a promotional exam... go outside the agency...

Here is Go Ole Boy Palm Beach County, we do it inhouse to maintain control...

09-18-2009, 06:03 PM
You are so correct , other agencies do that , but when you have a huge agency like this one , then add the political ties , the arrogance , and self rightists power gluttons at the top , then add the top dog's appointed buddy Van Thief to head up the "in-house" kangaroo court , well ? Remember the politician Ric giving the speech , "the good old boy days were gone , well , you do not need to be a rocket scientist to see that system is still alive and well . What he should have said is , trust , integrity , and fairness are gone , that would have been more accurate .

ronaldlupe
09-19-2009, 07:28 PM
having her own attorney is good opportunity :evil: keep it up LT. Paula. :devil:

09-19-2009, 07:37 PM
You are so correct , other agencies do that , but when you have a huge agency like this one , then add the political ties , the arrogance , and self rightists power gluttons at the top , then add the top dog's appointed buddy Van Thief to head up the "in-house" kangaroo court , well ? Remember the politician Ric giving the speech , "the good old boy days were gone , well , you do not need to be a rocket scientist to see that system is still alive and well . What he should have said is , trust , integrity , and fairness are gone , that would have been more accurate .

Funny how you always seem to be running your mouth about everything on each page on every subject. You obviously have a hard on for the Sheriff on down to several captains. Perhaps you were fired? I'm no expert, but it seems to me you must have some sort of mental thing going on by the things you write here every damn day.

I am sure someone out here knows who you are. It would be very interesting to know who you are because it probably would explain alot.

09-19-2009, 08:24 PM
Have no "hard on " for any Capt. , and for someone to disagree with the sheriff is a freedom of speech , This comment sounds like a old EX- MOD we all knew recently , speaking of mental , and being fired ? Why don't you mind your own business .

RETIRED LT 275
09-20-2009, 02:52 PM
Hello Everyone,

There is no such thing as freedom of speech in the kind of administration being run by the crew at the sheriff's office. If you think there is, just ask yourself why so many people on this post, and all the others are afraid to put their real names on what they say.

Thanks again,

Pat Aahara.

09-21-2009, 04:41 AM
Looks like everbody is bangin everybody in here! When we have one Major bangin another Majors daughter, holy christ now thats an embarrassment! Then our infamous Lt. Paula bangin half the guys she works with or for? I am surprised nothing has surfaced with that lunatic Kloepin over at the stockade? Another psycho broad we have working for us.
It gets better and better , heee , boy the Fog and Ric are going to have their work cut out for them . Can't cover up or hide these major embarrassments , looks like the Ric-fog administration has lost control of the ship boys and girls !

09-30-2009, 03:05 AM
Here is a great idea, it will solve all the embarrassing media and trying to put out another fire , put Paula with MV at the Academy together , that way most of the trouble is all in one place , then slowly transfer Rabin , wife beaters , and the other misfits all under one roof , they ya go!

09-30-2009, 01:57 PM
Here is a great idea, it will solve all the embarrassing media and trying to put out another fire , put Paula with MV at the Academy together , that way most of the trouble is all in one place , then slowly transfer Rabin , wife beaters , and the other misfits all under one roof , they ya go!

Newsflash: MV will not be at the E Academy. You'll see. Funny post though. :devil:

09-30-2009, 09:15 PM
hes making colonel so they tell me. That way, he'l have way more time to learn how to make the perfect hot dog for the ukpcoming fundraisers for Ric Bradshoo
Hey, so whats the problem? we just want to speak nice things and not chink the armor..lol Fog will teach im all the tricks bout cooking on the grill for Ric-Ric and even show im how to sneak a few of them dogs and burgwers while hes doing it.

09-30-2009, 10:50 PM
Funny , funny quote , love it , but how can he improve that hot dog , he must have cooked them just right , he got major out of it , right? By the looks of the col. Fog's waist line , I think he was MV taste tester for them there dogs . Besides , if Ric plans on winning another election , he will have to come up with more than hot dogs , and start getting rid of the hot dogs in his staff as well .

10-01-2009, 01:16 AM
Wow..it was his weenie that go t him his oak leaf and his weenie that got him in trouble at HR. The almighty weenie.

10-14-2009, 05:51 PM
Wazz da latest , here..

10-16-2009, 12:53 PM
[quote="User :)"]Wazz da latest , here..[/quote

Yes , what is the latest news ? Keeping this one quiet , guess having to deal with the other sexual harassment case has taken priority , IA can only work on one "how to fix" damage control at a time . Hopefully they have been giving them both medication to stifle their urges to love in all the wrong places ! We can also hope that they are doing their job that the taxpayers are flipping the bill for

10-16-2009, 11:47 PM
Good God Almighty. Move 'em on out. Now! Can you even imagine? If the public only knew the waste and crap. They actually believe this whack job when he threatens all manner of stuff and is sucking down half the Palm Beach County total budget. Give me a break, people. It may be bearable if there was a slight bit of integrity, fairness, morality in some bright corner of Gun Club Road. Unfortunately, it is all very, very dark.

10-17-2009, 06:10 PM
hehehe....(cough) wasn't it "cooking his hotdog" that got him in so much trouble???

(I love ghetto talk)

10-18-2009, 01:44 AM
hehehe....(cough) wasn't it "cooking his hotdog" that got him in so much trouble???

(I love ghetto talk)

it wasn't cooking his hot dog that got him into trouble... it was hiding it that made it happen.

10-18-2009, 10:48 PM
and FOG and our SHERIFF will hide boffem, Not a problem. Public really wont never find this out, along with not finding out about much else that smells like crap at Gun Club. Carry on folks. Carry on. I am already beginning to shake down fgolks for the next election. I won't get caught short this time. Im studying liturature on grilling weenies. Ima raising money and bundling it. Got me a Bradshaw apron. Memorizing the menu from all Mikey's favorite haunts at discount. Im already starting to delegate for when i git them stripes. And the coolest part, my wife, uncle, and two cousins are getting jobs right here at ol' Headquarters.
yessiree, iffen you cant whup 'em join em is what I say. real excited about my cousin. his credit is not allowing him to git a car but one of them new crown victorians is gonna look good in his carport.

10-27-2009, 04:33 AM
You know what they say. "the badge will get you booty, but the booty will get your badge"!

10-28-2009, 12:47 PM
4Y
You know what they say. "the badge will get you booty, but the booty will get your badge"!

He may be getting booty - but she is not big deal..not good looking, dumb and what is with the hand?

11-02-2009, 06:35 PM
Any updates?

11-03-2009, 08:48 AM
Hear that she got a new complaint and that she has been removed from her position and is receiving treatment for a mental breakdown.

11-03-2009, 11:25 PM
Page 2 Posting this afternoon, 11/3/09:

http://www.page2live.com/2009/11/03/blu ... ick-leave/ (http://www.page2live.com/2009/11/03/blue-flu-more-sex-related-allegations-against-pbso-lieutenant-lead-to-sick-leave/)

MOD 616
11-04-2009, 01:12 AM
I deleted a post on here already, tread carefully, go on Lambiet's thread if you must act out.

12-09-2009, 01:10 AM
Still on LEAVE? Wow! Must be havin plenty of time for good fun, I mean training with the boys eh?