PDA

View Full Version : REVIEW BOARD HEARING TEMINATION!!

09-02-2009, 10:04 PM
Tomorrow the big day for D/S Woodside and Lynch 0900 hours sharp in IA for their review board. :cop:

09-02-2009, 10:27 PM
I hope and pray justice will be served for these 2..if Raban is still there then they deserve their "last chance" also. :cop:

09-03-2009, 02:01 AM
hmm..great lets put Raban, Paula, and Jose from PB POST, and see what review they get! hey probably stand a better chance with those 3 because even though they get their 2 picks am sure RIC picks aren't going against him!!! :devil:

09-03-2009, 03:23 AM
How is a probationary DS who was terminated able to get a review board hearing??????

I thought that if your fired while on probation you have no appeals rights!!! Did I miss something?

09-03-2009, 04:25 AM
How is a probationary DS who was terminated able to get a review board hearing??????

I thought that if your fired while on probation you have no appeals rights!!! Did I miss something?

I thought the same thing.

09-03-2009, 07:40 PM

I thought the same thing.

It's all, "Who you know".

Did they start his probation date from the day that he THOUGHT about becoming a LEO?

Just $hit can him!

09-03-2009, 09:29 PM
you are such sorry excuses for human beings...shame on yourselfs everyone deserves a second chance, he is young and can learn from his mistake and if he does have connections they weren't as STRONG as RABANS father in-law, who used to work up in IA...I hope and pray you sorry excuses never make a "mistake" in your career because you will walk in his shoes with RIC... :|

09-06-2009, 08:02 PM
I guess until RIC comes back from out of town we won't know the final decision..next will be Woodsides turn.. :cop:

09-07-2009, 03:09 AM
No kidding?

09-07-2009, 02:54 PM
FORMER Sgt. Punishment should be the one to loose his job WITHOUT A DOUBT ! ! ! He was in a supervisory capacity and thereby was able to guide his subordinated into behavior that at the very least could have resulted in civil liability to PBSO.....not to mention, possible criminal charges that didnt come.......or a REAL RIOT out inthe Glades......I dont think they have had one of those big ones since the 90's.
If anyone was going to keep their jobs, it should have been the subordinates........But it is my opinion they ALL should loose their jobs.....they are ALL adults and know right from wrong.....they are all capable of making their own decisions......they should have mde the choice NOT to abuse people. Fair is fair.....

09-07-2009, 08:41 PM
Guess if they worked in Canine they would all still be employed like the other theives... :devil:

09-08-2009, 02:24 PM
Guess if they worked in Canine they would all still be employed like the other theives... :devil:

I havent heard about this......whats the scoop??????

09-09-2009, 07:35 PM
I know of one former D/S who should have been given a chance to have his dismissal heard by the review board!!!!!!!!!! Instead he was terminated for not meeting probationary standards after his incident which was cleared by SAO..... So to get a second chance while on probation it takes to know someone up high for help "HUH"! To bad because this deputy came over from a small agency and is good COP. Imagine, even the PBA blew him off because they would not lift a finger to help him. :|

09-09-2009, 07:57 PM
What depuy are you talking about whats his name! would that be woodside

Diesel
09-10-2009, 02:47 PM
The whole Probationary Period thing is fake, the shame is, some people actually buy into it and remain terminated. The courts have ruled time and again that a Probationary Employee can only be fired if the offense would constitute a non-probationary Deputy to be terminated. If a probationary employee civilly challenges the termination, he/she will be reinstated.

The 14th Amendment provides for a Liberty and Property Interest with respect to employment. As for Law Enforcement, FTO is considered an extension of the hiring process where the agency is afforded the opportunity to evaluate the new hire and determine if the person has the skills to perform the job. Once released from FTO you are hired and the Probationary Period is a fallacy. Now I am aware that everyone knows at least one person who was fired while on probation. That doesn’t mean that it was right, they could have sought reinstatement. Take the time to review the Officers Bill of Rights handbook, the most popular is sold at IPTM (online). There you will find the majority of the case law that protects us as well as case law that summarily dismisses several popular Agency Policies. Between the handbook and your computer, everything is at your fingertips. You can actually print out the Supreme Court Rulings as well as information on actual LEO’s who benefited from the decisions.

09-10-2009, 05:38 PM
Understood, but there are lawyers in Palm Beach County who are afraid to go against the Sheriff Office!!!!!! Also it is difficult to explain yourself when IA sugar coats there report to make it seem like your NEGLIGENT.....and screw you on a BS policy violation like "USE of PROFANITY" or "NOT PROPERLY PROVIDING BACK-UP" :roll:

I rather not mention his name because his a good friend and former co-worker trying to return to Law Enforcement, But I will say his teammates in District #1 nights had nothing but good things to say. To me that’s important when your relying on good back-up and working a sh** hole like District # 1 area.

09-10-2009, 07:39 PM
Deputy Woodside is not entitled to a Hearing Review Board or Arbitration and will not get any of those benefits because he was a probationary employee. maybe you should check your information before posting more BS.

09-14-2009, 05:22 PM
Canine Theives? I only know of the tall, skinny, loud mouth biggot.

09-14-2009, 11:42 PM
What!!!!!!!!!!!!!are you talking about?

10-07-2009, 01:23 AM
CONGRATULATIONS TO LYNCH...HEARD HE IS BACK AND ON THE JOB...HMMM WONDER IF WOODSIDE WILL EVEN NEED A REVIEW BOARD AT THIS RATE..NEXT IS MATURNA'S HEARING...STAY TUNED... :devil:

10-07-2009, 05:31 AM
I hear the review board was a walk. the fix was in by th pba and he was a sure thing. they put him on nights with his uncle so they can take care of eaach other

10-08-2009, 01:45 AM
AND so what...? you jealous...? good for him...play whatever games you have to...that is way they play you just got to play along... :D

10-14-2009, 11:30 PM
With that Lynch boy we all know the fruit don't fall far from the tree. let's not forget who his parents are, that's about as good an excuse as any!

10-14-2009, 11:53 PM
With that Lynch boy we all know the fruit don't fall far from the tree. let's not forget who his parents are, that's about as good an excuse as any!

Who is his parents?

10-15-2009, 12:50 AM
Dude don't tease WHO ARE THE PARENT'S :shock: :shock: :shock: :devil:

10-15-2009, 07:11 PM
It has been my experience that it depends on if you are liked or not.

10-16-2009, 05:16 AM
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=Ch0112/part06.htm&StatuteYear=2007&Title=-%3E2007-%3EChapter%20112-%3EPart%20VI 8)

10-16-2009, 10:39 AM
Dude don't tease WHO ARE THE PARENT'S :shock: :shock: :shock: :devil:

Who are his parents? Do you think that Lt. Pat L is one of his parents......sorry to burst your bubble but he is only a lowly uncle.