PDA

View Full Version : Bully taken down a peg!!!

09-02-2009, 06:30 PM
It finaly happened, the obese sergeant was sent back to patrol. I was told that his lieutenant tried to smooth the situation out for him, to no avail. This individual's conduct and appearance for years was his undoing. Once promoted to sergeant like so many others, he refused to lead by example. What an example ,uniform soiled, unsanitary apperance, offensive and crude when interacting with peers and subordinates. He got what he deserved, booted out. However, another problem for the MPD. Do you want this individual in patrol visible to the public in uniform? I think not.

He is not fit to wear the uniform!

Bully you have used your rank to oust others, how does it feel?

Reclassify him and send him to sanitation, so he can ride shotgun on a garbage truck.
That is a position that he is well suited for!!!! Ha Ha Ha you big bully, like in the movie, Cannon made you, " squeal like a pig", ha ha .

I believe you will shave it now and not man up. Better yet leave, you are finished .

I hear you were also down on your knees trying to find a home. Not very manlike.

You obese man oink oink, how does it feel in the twilight of your career!!!!!

09-02-2009, 06:58 PM
You mean Tom Cannon finally grew some? Boy, Cannon is dumber than I thought to allow himself to be used in doing someone else's dirty work.

By the way, if you really believe this transfer was a result of not trimming or shaving the mustache, then you, my friend are dumber than Cannon. I guess Ariel didn't want to shave either.

Way to go Tommy! Your timing was great.

09-02-2009, 07:06 PM
You mean Tom Cannon finally grew some? Boy, Cannon is dumber than I thought to allow himself to be used in doing someone else's dirty work.

By the way, if you really believe this transfer was a result of not trimming or shaving the mustache, then you, my friend are dumber than Cannon. I guess Ariel didn't want to shave either.

Way to go Tommy! Your timing was great.

I heard Gooch and Ariel were spotted at a Regalado fundraiser. According to the 4th floor clan that's a big NO NO.

09-03-2009, 07:35 PM
How does it feel to get booted out when you have harmed others the same way.

09-03-2009, 08:22 PM
I will reserve judgement on why Ariel got the boot. Gooch, however, was a long time coming. I just don't understand what took so long. That guy was a mess walking around central every day.

09-03-2009, 10:20 PM
WTF!!!! Gooch, Walking around central everyday!?!?!?!
That dude was never around what the hell do you mean walking around central, you must be one of his supporters. Sgt. Molina was the only DV Sgt. ever in the office working (which is at Central) Gooch at Central Ha yeah right try la Caretta or casa Juancho's but Central, get some glasses dude.

09-03-2009, 11:59 PM
He was a disgrace to the uniform. He was also crude and rude. I have yet to hear anyone say he was a good officer that fought crime. I only hear negative feedback.

He should retire soon and save himself the embarrasment.

09-04-2009, 03:19 PM
Gooch!!! You can come play with me dominos in midnights! I know is not like playing at Nw 7 and 37 but at least we can stay awake... I love you man! You big hairy monster.
Take it like a man you pusssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyy! :devil: