PDA

View Full Version : Capt. Blade....wheres the respect of troops?

08-31-2009, 03:16 PM
Hey Captain Blade.The troops are loosing respect for the people paying our bills.They need a strict wake up call,treating the public as they do.As long as you know,Your boss is loosing votes and thewprofessionalism is down the tubes. :roll:

09-29-2009, 11:15 AM
Whats going on here Mr.Jim Blade?

10-06-2009, 10:06 PM
The problem is that Blade doesnt respect the troops. When the majority of the public treats you like crap...and your division commander and his puppets treat you like crap...you get crap.

02-21-2010, 03:25 PM
He needs to go and find a hobby real fast!!!gees,my life at the sheriffs office!!!

02-21-2010, 11:18 PM
The only people no one really cares about are you whiners on this blog. You have no audience, don't you realize that yet? YOU are the 5% minority in every organization that complains about pretty much everything, and no organization worth it's salt is going to manage for that whining minority. Simple solution for you though - go somewhere else if you don't like it here. And don't give me this "I shouldn't have to leave" crap. Either man-up and stop whining or leave.

02-21-2010, 11:37 PM
No audience huh?thats y there is thousands of people who have looked at each topic.Look beavis oyurself,and you will see the counter next to it that shows how many people viewed the post.Ok thats fake then too,and also that theres is almost 20,000 clicks on the deputychief cheating post as well.....grow up!!!company man

02-23-2010, 12:27 AM
OK, let's rationalize your massive audience. 703 total replies and 39,856 views of all the messages listed on the message board (yes, I can count too). Now, not counting the fact that the vast majority of the replies are from the same small group of people (very small group of people), even if you count each reply as one person, there is a total of 1.76% reply percentage. No matter how many "views" you are excited about, the reality is the actual "audience" (meaning people that complain like you, agree with you, or disagree with you), is minuscule. The number of people that for some reason think it's important enough to banter for or against you and your knuckle-head complainer buddies is so small it provides no purpose but merely entertainment (which by the way is the only reason you have nearly the views you have). P.S. You shouldn't enter a battle of intelligence or wits unarmed, Mr. Audience. Oh, and by the way, I happen to like working for the Captain, because he is a no nonsense guy. Call me whatever you want, but I don't plan on still being a road patrol deputy after 20 years with the agency (sound like anyone you know?) - and any promotions I hope to get along the way won't have anything to do with being a "company man" as you put it - it's called hard work (something you have no familiarity with). Stop acting like you are entitled and go back to work slacker - you are making all of us look bad.

02-28-2010, 10:10 PM
tpd473 WHAT DID YOU SAY, DUI, when, where and supply tag number please. I'm sending an investigator down from FDLE. Noone is above the law. Will you Talk?

04-26-2010, 12:32 AM
uh ohhh..someone was bad in tampa city limits????