PDA

View Full Version : NEW CONTRACT

08-30-2009, 03:36 PM
AFTER REVIEWING PBSO'S NEW CONTRACT I NOW UNDERSTAND WHY SO MANY PEOPLE WERE AGAINST A MERGER. MAKES SENSE NOW, SINCE THE ENTIRE COUNTY IS SUFFERING FROM THIS ECONOMY. OR NOT!

OUR PD IS A JOKE, AND THE NEXT DOPE TO SAY WE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE JOBS NEEDS HIS ARSE KICKED. IF YOU BELIEVE THE DISTRICT HAS NO MONEY YOU ARE AN IDIOT! AJ GETS JH IN AND HIS ENTIRE CREW, THEY ARE IN THE PROCESS OF AQUIRING WXEL ECT. BUT THE PD IS SHORT ALMOST 60 OFFICERS, AND ABOUT HALF THE PD ISNT EVEN ASSIGNED A SCHOOL. LAST TIME I CHECKED WE ARE SRO'S NOT FULL TIME TRAINING, FULL TIME GANGS, FULL TIME VCTF, FULL TIME DB'S (PLUS ANOTHER PULLED FROM THE SCHOOLS WERE WE ARE NEEDED THE MOST). MAJORS, COMMANDERS, SERGEANTS, TRANSPORTERS, "120 MAIN" SLACKERS.

ASSIGNMENT PAY

Section 1.
Unit members who are certified as Field Training Officers (FTO’s) and assigned as an active FTO with an actual trainee will receive the following assignment pay calculated in accordance with current pay grade and step prorated for the time the FTO’s have trainee present:

First year............................ 5%
Third year .............. additional 5%

Section 2.
Non-supervisory bargaining unit members assigned to Palm Beach International Airport shall receive a five percent (5%) increase to their base salary.

Section 3.
Unit members in the following specialty assignments shall receive five percent (5%) assignment pay calculated in accordance with current pay grade and step:

Assistant Public Information Officer
Trainer
Accident Investigator
Agent
Detective
Investigator
Motor
K-9
Marine Unit
Bargaining Unit Members assigned to Internal Affairs
Civil
DUI
Permit Office (It is understood and agreed that Permit Office personnel shall not work Permits)
Aviation Unit

Section 4.
The increases provided under this Article shall only be paid when the member is so assigned.

Section 5.
Emergency Field Force members shall receive five (5%) above his/her base hourly pay for all hours worked, while activated by the Sheriff or designee and deployed for field force purposes. Bargaining unit members are not eligible for this supplement while training for field force purposes.

Section 6.
Labor relations supervisor shall receive fifteen percent (15%) assignment pay calculated in accordance with current pay grade and step.

Section 7.
The maximum amount of assignment pay any bargaining unit member may receive is fifteen percent (15%).

09-02-2009, 03:37 AM
WOW!!!!! Who are you trying to impress??? Mr. IthinkIknowitall you are nothing more than a whiner who has failed miserably to advanced in this department and now you are reduced to crying and *****ing about anything and everything. The department is what it is, as screwed up as it may be nothing is going to be any different tomorrow. What you need to ask yourself is if this place is so bad.....why are you here?? I'll tell you why, because you are a freakin loser who CANNOT get hired by any other department. If you were able to you would have left, but you haven't. So do everyone a big favor and SHUTTHEFUKUP. You are not in a position to create policy so therefore you can't effect change. And just so you understand me clearly, yes the district doesn't give a rat's ass about us, why should they, you need them more than they need you. Yes there will be less Officers in the schools and we will be expected to do more with less, and the bottom line is you will do it regardless of how much you say it sucks. You know who I am so if you have a problem with anything just reach out to me, I'll explain it to you personally.

09-08-2009, 09:50 PM
WOW!!!!! Who are you trying to impress??? Mr. IthinkIknowitall you are nothing more than a whiner who has failed miserably to advanced in this department and now you are reduced to crying and *****ing about anything and everything. The department is what it is, as screwed up as it may be nothing is going to be any different tomorrow. What you need to ask yourself is if this place is so bad.....why are you here?? I'll tell you why, because you are a freakin loser who CANNOT get hired by any other department. If you were able to you would have left, but you haven't. So do everyone a big favor and SHUTTHEFUKUP. You are not in a position to create policy so therefore you can't effect change. And just so you understand me clearly, yes the district doesn't give a rat's ass about us, why should they, you need them more than they need you. Yes there will be less Officers in the schools and we will be expected to do more with less, and the bottom line is you will do it regardless of how much you say it sucks. You know who I am so if you have a problem with anything just reach out to me, I'll explain it to you personally.

Great attitude asshole! Wait till someone gets hurt because we are so short handed. You are the biggest jerk ever. Makes me sick that you work here you good for nothing POS!

And all of us EVERY cop here is needed by the District! Dont listen to this SOB hidding behind his keyboard. We must stick together, and hope and pray we make it home safe every day. Word is we are about to lose another 6 officers. I just hope our ship doesnt sick, and with posts like the aforementioned, we seem to have some people working here with no brain.

09-09-2009, 03:48 AM

Great attitude *** VIRUS ALERT ***! Wait till someone gets hurt because we are so short handed. You are the biggest jerk ever. Makes me sick that you work here you good for nothing POS!

And all of us EVERY cop here is needed by the District! Dont listen to this SOB hidding behind his keyboard. We must stick together, and hope and pray we make it home safe every day. Word is we are about to lose another 6 officers. I just hope our ship doesnt sick, and with posts like the aforementioned, we seem to have some people working here with no brain.
Well Tough Guy,
You talk a lot of smack for a simple minded moron of your caliber. You didn't speak up when I was at your school yesterday. Maybe because you were too busy sucking up to me, but you sure seem to have plenty to say right now. As I said before anytime you want to come out behind the woodshed just let me know. I'll be seeing you real soon.