PDA

View Full Version : DECISION ALREADY MADE - RILEY

08-30-2009, 02:01 PM
THE GREEN MACHINE IS COMING. YOU GUYS SHOULD OF KNOWN ALREADY. I AM CLOSE WITH RR. LAMBERTI TRIED TO GET HIM TO STAY BUT RICK SAID NO. HE STARTED TO REMOVE STUFF FROM HIS OFFICE. STOP ALL YOUR COMPLAINING. THE DECISION HAS BEEN MADE DESPITE YOUR UNION BS.

08-30-2009, 02:17 PM
Merger in 18 months. Your city is broke. SO

08-30-2009, 02:32 PM
Dude, about time. Tired of your whining.

08-30-2009, 03:10 PM
The more of Big Al's boys go to Creek, is better for us. No raises for SO that sucks.

08-30-2009, 04:22 PM
Only the command staff at SO gets the dough. Us road toads pick up the pieces and do the work. I wish Rick the best.

08-30-2009, 05:02 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Someone turn off the lights. All you Riley supporters should feel GREAT. We heard it two days ago.

08-31-2009, 02:00 AM
Wow this is a news flash, Do Rod Scott and Anthony know about this? They are probably sucking the wrong azz.

08-31-2009, 10:37 PM
Congrats to Rick. We will miss him. Our loss.

09-17-2009, 12:43 AM
THE GREEN MACHINE IS COMING. YOU GUYS SHOULD OF KNOWN ALREADY. I AM CLOSE WITH RR. LAMBERTI TRIED TO GET HIM TO STAY BUT RICK SAID NO. HE STARTED TO REMOVE STUFF FROM HIS OFFICE. STOP ALL YOUR COMPLAINING. THE DECISION HAS BEEN MADE DESPITE YOUR UNION BS.
If the outcome of the new chief's hiring doesn't tell you what a BS site this is, nothing will. Apparently I cleaned out my office for nothing!

09-18-2009, 12:40 PM
If the outcome of the new chief's hiring doesn't tell you what a BS site this is, nothing will. Apparently I cleaned out my office for nothing!
Nice reply Rick, glad you are not leaving, and quite frankly, no matter how much you try to do the right thing, people will still say nasty things about you. Be flattered that you made it as far as you did, but truth be told, why on hell would anyone that has done the job, want to be a chief again? The job sucks, the crybabies suck, the commissioners suck, the city managers suck and people are either slamming you or trying to kiss your behind, and they will slam you if you don't give them what they want. Stay where you are and soon you can join me in retirement and laugh at everyone on their way to work!