PDA

View Full Version : Code Three articles

08-29-2009, 04:29 AM
How do we get a new writer for the PBSO section? C.N, I like ya but you have got to stop the ars kissing and write about the real problems plaguing the PBA and SO. You write something good every election about the candidate you think is going to win. Yes, you spoke highly of E.B but yet you bash him in EVERY issue of the Code Three. I'm not defending E.B (or the problems K.E caused for him) but he has been gone for a long time now, yet you still find it necessary to talk ill of him. Are you infatuated with him or what? Let it go man.

Yes, we ALL know how good we have it with Sheriff Ric and we ALL know how nice of a guy he is but, please stop kissing his ars in EVERY fricking issue. Half the page of all your articles are about how great Ric is, how blessed we are to have Ric, how lost we would be without Ric and how bad ED is. WTF, give it a rest already.

08-29-2009, 12:11 PM
OMG, you kiddin? all a part of the deal so the writer can write and not have to do any police work. And Ric gets all of this help at the public's expense. grate deal for them both.

08-30-2009, 07:32 AM
How do we get a new writer for the PBSO section? C.N, I like ya but you have got to stop the ars kissing and write about the real problems plaguing the PBA and SO. You write something good every election about the candidate you think is going to win. Yes, you spoke highly of E.B but yet you bash him in EVERY issue of the Code Three. I'm not defending E.B (or the problems K.E caused for him) but he has been gone for a long time now, yet you still find it necessary to talk ill of him. Are you infatuated with him or what? Let it go man.

Yes, we ALL know how good we have it with Sheriff Ric and we ALL know how nice of a guy he is but, please stop kissing his ars in EVERY fricking issue. Half the page of all your articles are about how great Ric is, how blessed we are to have Ric, how lost we would be without Ric and how bad ED is. WTF, give it a rest already.
I AGREE! AND WHAT'S WITH THE "BUSH BASHING"? NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU THINK!

08-30-2009, 08:57 PM
Yeah Charlie sounds like an idiot. Someone replace him please.

I also noticed the rep meetings have better attendance now that we've been posting who the No-Shows were.

09-01-2009, 04:12 AM
Every team needs a chatter box

09-02-2009, 02:39 AM
Yea......its always the same old noise from his pie-hole........If you press him he says...."Im here for the guys"....."Im here for the guys".....child puuuuuuuleeeeezzzzz

09-07-2009, 02:55 AM
Leave CN alone

09-07-2009, 08:13 PM
Leave CN alone
Ok Charlie , we will leave you alone , go back to your writing , we all enjoy those articles on how you view the PBA , with the special rose colored glasses KAZ gave you along with the brain washing .