PDA

View Full Version : Good place to work....

uncleremus
08-21-2009, 02:22 PM
Here we go again. All this talk for the past few months and we have not improved. The uniform group comes up with agreat uniform everyone likes but it will go nowhere. No you cannot have a tactical vest if you work patrol. Why? Because of the cost? No lets spend 10,000 on sniper training that we will use at least 1 time in the next century or two. Give me a break most officers will spend there own money if they were allowed to purchase it. The problem is we have people still in the upper management that are in no hurry to go forward.. Just make Devine chief and lets get going. Then again there are some here that would spend there own money on painting the cars black and white because they look cool. Who cares what color the cars are. What will that acomplish and how will that help us. The only t hing it will do is waist money and make the cars hotter. Oh yea the POSERS will like it..LOOK AT ME WEEEEE!!!! Do we have any major problems here in the Creek PD? I dont think so.It is a great place to work. Patrol has a work load that if anyone complains about they should be smacked. It is the small problems and progress that we cant get fixed for some reason....we know the reason...name ommitted...

08-22-2009, 04:02 PM
Are you that stupid? Make Devine Chief? And lets move forward. If you think moving forward is bringing Whalen back from the dead, and LaFlam back from what ever rock he is under.

08-25-2009, 02:31 AM
Please for the Love of God tell you didn't say D... Bag Devine for Chief!!!!

08-26-2009, 06:38 PM
First of all I'd like to say that I never really visited this site before. But I guess when your now unemployed, it the only
real voice you have to reach out to all of you, AND because none of the administration really wants to hear me out.

For whatever is left of my career at CCPD (which is basically nothing at this point), I can truly say that I appreciate the
support I've gotten from a lot of you. I've met some really good cops there, and I can comfortably say I've made friends also.
I've saved lives, found missing children, put a lot of bad people in jail, but I still only got 1 chance. My punishment did fit
the crime.

For whatever rights that I had as a probationary employee, I'm not going down without a fight. I will exhaust all means
before I let it go. I've worked to hard to go down for this. There are other concerns I wouldn't mind sharing, however, I can't discuss that on this website due to half of the admin. team that gave me no chance, read this. You guys can contact me anytime (you know who you are). As for a status, (and a lot of people already know), right now I'm going through a huge financial struggle, I'm trying to keep the newly bought house out of foreclosure, and trying to get back on my feet. (No one is hiring).

Again, for those of you who have called me or supported me through this, I really appreciate it. It's put a smile on my face
in such a hard time in my life. Thanks again guys! -18291 Silverstein

08-26-2009, 06:40 PM
"did NOT fit the crime"

08-27-2009, 12:28 AM
You guys make me laugh. Everyone worried about the new Chief. I got news for you, Laflam lives on in the Creek. Just look at anyone who has been here 17 years or longer. They bash Laflam, but they have become him. Hell, thats all some of these people know.

It does not matter who the next Chief will be because the seed has already been plated along time ago. There are plenty of Laflams in this agency and the people that bash him most are ironicaly just like him.

11-26-2009, 12:59 AM
First of all I'd like to say that I never really visited this site before. But I guess when your now unemployed, it the only
real voice you have to reach out to all of you, AND because none of the administration really wants to hear me out.

For whatever rights that I had as a probationary employee, I'm not going down without a fight. I will exhaust all means
before I let it go. I've worked to hard to go down for this. There are other concerns I wouldn't mind sharing, however, I can't discuss that on this website due to half of the admin. team that gave me no chance, read this. You guys can contact me anytime (you know who you are). As for a status, (and a lot of people already know), right now I'm going through a huge financial struggle, I'm trying to keep the newly bought house out of foreclosure, and trying to get back on my feet. (No one is hiring).
-18291 Silverstein

Sucks for you. Maybe you should have followed the rules and thought about the consequences of your actions and everything you would lose because of it. You got let go do to your own stupidity.
You were a liability anyways.

11-26-2009, 09:33 PM
I'll drink to that!