PDA

View Full Version : Topic Removal

08-21-2009, 11:34 AM
I guess it is only okay to post a story about an officer getting arrested on the BSO board.
Brian was a former WMPD officer. The censorship continues. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MOD 1
08-25-2009, 04:52 PM
I guess it is only okay to post a story about an officer getting arrested on the BSO board.

If you have an issue with posts being deleted from this board email me. I will check and see if they should have been deleted or not. If it was a current Newspaper article, odds are, it shouldn't have been deleted.

Mod 1

08-25-2009, 09:52 PM

If you have an issue with posts being deleted from this board email me. I will check and see if they should have been deleted or not. If it was a current Newspaper article, odds are, it shouldn't have been deleted.

Mod 1
It was printed on 8/10/2009

E-mail Print Share Text size

CORAL SPRINGS - A Broward sheriff's deputy was arrested and charged with domestic violence battery after his wife complained he punched her and pushed her down stairs.

Deputy Brian Gillespie, 46, of Coral Springs, has been a deputy in the Oakland Park district for one year.

Sheriff's officials said Gillespie has been suspended with pay effective immediately. He was released from jail Wednesday evening on a $250 bond.

Stephanie Gillespie told police she got into an argument with her husband, then tried to get the car keys from him "so that she could leave," according to the Coral Springs police report.

She told police when she tried to grab the keys, "he grabbed her by the left arm and punched her several times." She also told police "he threw her down two steps of stairs, onto the floor, causing bruises."

Brian Gillespie, who was arrested Tuesday, could not be reached for comment today.

08-25-2009, 09:54 PM
It was printed in the sunsetinel newspaper on 08/10/2009

Mod 1
It was printed on 8/10/2009

E-mail Print Share Text size

CORAL SPRINGS - A Broward sheriff's deputy was arrested and charged with domestic violence battery after his wife complained he punched her and pushed her down stairs.

Deputy Brian Gillespie, 46, of Coral Springs, has been a deputy in the Oakland Park district for one year.

Sheriff's officials said Gillespie has been suspended with pay effective immediately. He was released from jail Wednesday evening on a $250 bond.

Stephanie Gillespie told police she got into an argument with her husband, then tried to get the car keys from him "so that she could leave," according to the Coral Springs police report.

She told police when she tried to grab the keys, "he grabbed her by the left arm and punched her several times." She also told police "he threw her down two steps of stairs, onto the floor, causing bruises."

Brian Gillespie, who was arrested Tuesday, could not be reached for comment today.