PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE R.O.C.S. TRAILER/MIRAMAR HIGH

wdunlap
08-20-2009, 08:14 PM
R.O.C.S Trailer for sale!!! The trailor is a 3 bedroom 2 bath with a den and laundry room.Very large Master B/Room. Large fenced backyard. Has two refridgerators with washer and dryer. Located on Miramar High School campus. Utilities included. Asking price just reduced to $27,000. Please contact Det. Wayne Dunlap (954) 599-3969 or wdunlap22@comcast.net.

08-21-2009, 02:12 PM
Normally people would jump on those deals but with the direction this place is going people are going to move on to better departments. MPD is in the tank with our new leaders who are clueless. They are more concerned with taking cars away from patrol and promoting civilian to positions they have no right being in. We can’t even get cars for the people working zones but we give a new car and unlimited OT to a retired part time guy. Nice job up there boys.

08-28-2009, 04:07 PM
Please answer me this. How does basically a CSA get an unmarked with bue ights. Even if he was entited to a take home, which he is not, how the hell is his car equipped with blue lights? What will he do if he stops someone, which we all know he just wont be able to resist the temtptation, and the driver comes out firing rouds at his fat ass. Giviving him a car with blue lights is a tragedy waiting to happen. I really dont have an opinion of the guy but I dont want to see him dead.

08-29-2009, 06:20 PM
Please answer me this. How does basically a CSA get an unmarked with bue ights. Even if he was entited to a take home, which he is not, how the hell is his car equipped with blue lights? What will he do if he stops someone, which we all know he just wont be able to resist the temtptation, and the driver comes out firing rouds at his fat ass. Giviving him a car with blue lights is a tragedy waiting to happen. I really dont have an opinion of the guy but I dont want to see him dead.

You forget he likely has a gun in the car issued by the city and hes had more training than any officer in miramar history. He a sims expert. $ well spent NOT

08-30-2009, 08:55 AM
hey any ex wives included with the trailer?