PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Major Roy Brown

08-20-2009, 04:50 AM
We would like to take this time to applaud the honesty and integrity displayed by Major Roy Brown of the North District Station ,regarding questions about Compstat meetings during the FDLE investigation. Men of this calibre are what we need to fix and take this broken and demoralised department into the second decade of the 21 st century. Even though there may be some obtuse individuals that do not appreciate his boldness and honesty, we must all agree that this needed to be said and the air cleared of any doubts as to what working under this flawed system really is like.It is our most profound hope,that very soon there will be a place for him in the highest levels of the department ,where he can better serve the City of Miami its Police Officers and the citizenry at large.

Chief Timoney and Deputy Chief Fernandez we are sure you both are extremely proud to have such a great man and leader working under your command , but we thought that it would be proper to let you both know how we feel this great man in a highly respected public forum such as this.

Regards

Men of Honor .:

08-20-2009, 05:51 AM
he is worthless............and a real zero and a real back stabber....hope he falls

08-20-2009, 11:00 AM
You my friend are no mason. You have a warped sense of pride,loyalty and honor.
There was nothing honorable about Major Brown's false accusations.

First,no crime was being committed by the staff and the signal changes charges were proven to be false by F.D.L.E.
Were a few changes made,absolutley and it's cause some cops dont even know the elements of a crime!

Secondly,if the good major felt that something wrong was going on then he should have spoken up right away and if not heard,then resign AND DEMOTE himself like a man,not snitch on his bosses after an investigation is started!!

I feel he is a disgrace,a backstabber and not worthy of his rank but according to you,that's what we can expect after our chief is gone.
WOW!!

08-20-2009, 02:32 PM
We also wish to congratulate our two Chiefs on their upcoming retirement.We sincerely hope that both of you enjoy a lengthy and prosperous retirement along with the company of your associates, friends loved ones. :D

08-20-2009, 02:52 PM
I always thought that when a person co-operated with a subpoena and told the truth, he was not a snitch but complying with his sworn duty as a police officer. Perhaps in this current state that we find ourselves we cannot state the truth for fear of reprisals. From what i have read , Major Brown stated the obvious on what goes on in compstat and did not accuse anyone of a crime or any other type of malfeseance. Which of course is unheard of in this free lexus driving administration.

The end is coming, and not soon enough

08-20-2009, 03:10 PM
So that justifys backstabbing the person who promoted you! Ok sounds good

08-20-2009, 03:41 PM
You my friend are no mason. You have a warped sense of pride,loyalty and honor.
There was nothing honorable about Major Brown's false accusations.

First,no crime was being committed by the staff and the signal changes charges were proven to be false by F.D.L.E.
Were a few changes made,absolutley and it's cause some cops dont even know the elements of a crime!

Secondly,if the good major felt that something wrong was going on then he should have spoken up right away and if not heard,then resign AND DEMOTE himself like a man,not snitch on his bosses after an investigation is started!!

I feel he is a disgrace,a backstabber and not worthy of his rank but according to you,that's what we can expect after our chief is gone.
WOW!!

A TRUE RATA NEGRA!

08-20-2009, 03:52 PM
So that justifys backstabbing the person who promoted you! Ok sounds good

So if the person who promoted me is under investigation I should cover up and go down with them ? Oh yeah perjury is a good thing on a resume. Watch how it's going to be a help to T$.

08-20-2009, 04:05 PM
Brother your a rat! it's called if you have nothing good to say just stay quite! It's as simple as i don't know or i'm not sure.
What he said was no need for and over board.

08-21-2009, 05:45 AM
Seems like we struck a nerve with some of the Hitler Youth,but no matter what they say. Major Roy Brown told the truth and some in this administration cannot handle it. Regardless of what your opinion is regarding the issue. It will be a moot point soon enough.

Fraternally

Men of Honor.:

Seems like we struck a nerve with some of the Hitler Youth,but no matter what they say. Major Roy Brown told the truth and some in this administration cannot handle it. Regardless of what your opinion is regarding the issue. It will be a moot point soon enough.

Fraternally

Men of Honor.:

Fraternally

Men of Honor.:

08-21-2009, 10:02 PM
Vote for me. I will help Frank stay as Chief.
http://oldgrover.blogharbor.com/_photos/JoePuppet-A.gif

08-21-2009, 10:24 PM
I will support you.

Love,
Billy the Marlin

08-22-2009, 03:41 AM
That is what happens when you sell your soul,,,,

08-24-2009, 02:12 AM
I always thought that when a person co-operated with a subpoena and told the truth, he was not a snitch but complying with his sworn duty as a police officer. Perhaps in this current state that we find ourselves we cannot state the truth for fear of reprisals. From what i have read , Major Brown stated the obvious on what goes on in compstat and did not accuse anyone of a crime or any other type of malfeseance. Which of course is unheard of in this free lexus driving administration.

As a police officer you take an oath, if you see a crime or have knowledge of a crime you must take police action. Maj. Brown, never took any action as what FDLE, reported but He claimed that all this crimes were happening in the city........ You are a loser and this is your week....... Remember who promoted you 3 times ........... Now it is time to pay ...... You were already asked to resigned and you said that you would not.... Not even any of the commissioners are taking your calls...... Let the games begin........ SUNDAY 23rd 2011Hrs :cop: :cop: :cop:

08-24-2009, 03:49 AM
The Beast thrashes and attacks good men when it knows its end is near,its demons cry and nash their teeth because honest men tell the truth and do the right thing. Beasts,the time is near where you will no longer have power over anything. Even as we speak, your women are abandoning your sides and that which you worked so hard for will be taken away.Even as you see your world crumbling, you still do not see the folly of your actions and refuse to change. The end of your reign is near.Major Roy Brown Told the truth, Major Michael Colombo did the right thing,,and you cannot handle that,,,,,,,,

Fraternally

Men of Honor.:

08-24-2009, 01:03 PM

As a police officer you take an oath, if you see a crime or have knowledge of a crime you must take police action. Maj. Brown, never took any action as what FDLE, reported but He claimed that all this crimes were happening in the city........ You are a loser and this is your week....... Remember who promoted you 3 times ........... Now it is time to pay ...... You were already asked to resigned and you said that you would not.... Not even any of the commissioners are taking your calls...... Let the games begin........ SUNDAY 23rd 2011Hrs :cop: :cop: :cop:

Its great to see the Chief's staff betraying him and the deputy. Frank back in 2000 we had the NEW TIMES now we have Leo Affairs which is even better for exposing the truth, you guys didnt think that the staff you promoted was going to be loyal to you. Brown got the best of all of you, now he will be promoted to asstistant chief by the next chief.

08-25-2009, 04:41 AM
We heard that these two were spanked by the City Manager and ordered to stop harassing him and apologize for their wrong doings. Large servings of Humility and eating of words were served to them for dinner. Tums and Mylanta shakes were served for desert.

Fraternally

Men of Honor.:

Regalado and Exposito
A team we will respect, experience we will trust, compassion and intelligence that we need for the 21 st century.

A new day is dawning,,,,,,,,,

08-25-2009, 04:51 PM
We heard that these two were spanked by the City Manager and ordered to stop harassing him and apologize for their wrong doings. Large servings of Humility and eating of words were served to them for dinner. Tums and Mylanta shakes were served for desert.

Fraternally

Men of Honor.:

Regalado and Exposito
A team we will respect, experience we will trust, compassion and intelligence that we need for the 21 st century.

MPD has a bright future with these two CLOWNS, Good Luck to all you rookies who dont know better.

08-25-2009, 06:43 PM

Fraternally

Men of Honor.:

Regalado and Exposito

DEJA LA PIEDRA! :roll:

08-29-2009, 04:36 PM
SO WHAT, ROY THE RAT NEEDS TO PACK HIS BAGS AND LEAVE, NO ONE WANTS TO WORK WITH HIM. THE MAN IS A SEXUAL OFFENDER WITH A BADGE AND NOT TALK ABOUT THE LIES............

08-30-2009, 09:35 PM
SO WHAT, ROY THE RAT NEEDS TO PACK HIS BAGS AND LEAVE, NO ONE WANTS TO WORK WITH HIM. THE MAN IS A SEXUAL OFFENDER WITH A BADGE AND NOT TALK ABOUT THE LIES............

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT ROY TAKES THE OTHER RATS IN MPD WITH HIM, JUANA LA CAISANA ALSO NEEDS TO GO SHE IS WORTHLESS.

08-31-2009, 01:32 PM
Rats,,,,Rats,,,,lets ask Jose Acuna about Rats ,,,Backstabbers,,,and other assorted slime that inhabit the 4 th floor,,,,,,then you can talk all you want about Roy

08-31-2009, 01:35 PM
Rats,,,,Rats,,,,lets ask Jose Acuna about Rats ,,,Backstabbers,,,and other assorted slime that inhabit the 4 th floor,,,,,,then you can talk all you want about Roy

Leave the 4th floor professionals out of this and Push for Trooper Joe.

09-01-2009, 04:54 PM
He issss worthless

09-01-2009, 10:34 PM
THE LEO AWARDS GALA WILL BE HELD VERY SOO, WE ARE REQUESTING NOMINATIONS FOR A NEW CATEGORY WHICH WILL BE ADDED TO THIS PRESTIGIOUS CEREMONY. THE NEW CATEGORY ARE THE FOLLOWING:

POLICE RAT OF THE YEAR

MOST VALUABLE RAT

THE WORTS RAT OF MPD

RAT HALL OF FAME

THE BEST INVETIGATIVE RAT OF MPD

MOST LOVED RAT

MOST HATED RAT

GAY RAT

BEST LOOKING RAT

NORTH DISTRICT RAT OF THE YEAR

SOUTH DISTRICT RAT OF THE YEAR

CENTRAL RAT OF THE YEAR

PLEASE POST YOUR NOMINATIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THE GENERAL PUBLIC CAN KNOW WHO THE RATS OF MPD ARE.