PDA

View Full Version : New Sgt

08-16-2009, 08:15 PM
Whos great idea was it to promote the sh t stick. He thinks he is really something. the last thing you guys need is a Sgt. with a crappy attitude. he needs to remember where he came from. He came from the SO but forgot hi roots. Too Bad

08-16-2009, 10:50 PM
Must be doing his job! I guess your punk ass could do better, huh rookie! Check any other site, the rookie officer can do it better! Grow up!

08-16-2009, 11:29 PM
Screw you, you little dikc!
That sergeant happens to be someone who could rip your throat out. I guess that's why it troubles you so much huh? You'd find yourself laying on your back struggling to breathe through a gaping, sucking chest wound. You'd gladly bite the pillow for the new sergeant, wouldnt you sissy boy?

08-17-2009, 12:10 AM
You guys really do suck I mean stick together maybe when you grow up you n work for a big boy department. Bodyslammer what a JOKE what are you 10 or 11 GROW UP

08-17-2009, 01:25 AM
You guys really do suck I mean stick together maybe when you grow up you n work for a big boy department. Bodyslammer what a JOKE what are you 10 or 11 GROW UP
HERE WE GO!!!
Here is the big bad cops cop from the big tough guy agency with 1,000 cops as backup all the live long day?! The toughest bad man from your big city slicker agency woudnt last five freakin seconds with the weakest female from ZPD! You wouldnt last five seconds on these dirt roads boy! Youd have some big country boy making you squeal like a city pig already!

08-17-2009, 03:12 AM
AS A CITIZEN READING THIS POST, I HOPE THAT THE CITY PO PO'S ARE NOT THE ONES FIGHTING AND LOOKING LIKE IDIOTS ON THIS SITE. IF YOU GUYS AND GIRLS HAVE A PROBLEM WITH EACH OTHER WHY DONT YOU ALL SIT DOWN LIKE NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS AND FIGURE OUT WHAT THE PROBLEM IS INSTEAD OF CUTTING EACH OTHERS THROAT ON THE COMPUTER. BE A REAL PERSON INSTEAD OF HIDING BEHIND THE COMPUTER. WHY DONT YOU ALL TAKE YOUR FRUSTRATIONS OUT ON THE CROOKS AND DRUG DEALERS THAT ARE ON EVERY CORNER IN THE CITY. YOU ALL MAKE THE CITY OF ZEPHYRHILLS POLICE DEPARTMENT LOOK LIKE CRAP. LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE THE WAY THE ECONOMY IS YOU ALL SHOULD BE HAPPY TO HAVE A JOB. GET ALONG WITH EACH OTHER AND STOP ACTING LIKE BABYS.

08-17-2009, 12:08 PM
shut up.

08-17-2009, 01:19 PM
Who was promoted?

08-17-2009, 04:03 PM
WHATS WRONG "SHUT UP", TRUTH HURT, MAYBE IF YOU SHUT UP OR FACE YOUR PROBLEM LIKE A MAN YOU MIGHT BECOME A BETTER PERSON INSTEAD OF HIDE BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER.

08-17-2009, 04:10 PM
stop yelling.

08-17-2009, 05:28 PM
4th Ave & 8th Street -

Just as an fyi, in case you didn't know, when you type in caps you are yelling. That is what shut up meant by telling you to stop yelling but it was said in a rude manner.

08-17-2009, 11:46 PM
wow what a bunch of over reacting babies sure your citizens are very proud of the way you are acting kinda shows the first guy was right. No pig squeeling outside the city.