PDA

View Full Version : EX OFFICER JORGE DELARA.

08-16-2009, 02:15 AM
ANYONE HERE HAVE ANY INPUT NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE( VERY DIFFIFICULT TO BE POSITIVE) ABOUT JORGE DELARA?
IF SO PLEASE POST HERE AND ON SWEETWATER PD'S FORUM.

08-16-2009, 06:42 PM
ANYONE HERE HAVE ANY INPUT NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE( VERY DIFFIFICULT TO BE POSITIVE) ABOUT JORGE DELARA?
IF SO PLEASE POST HERE AND ON SWEETWATER PD'S FORUM.

Why? and who are you?

08-16-2009, 09:06 PM
It IS Jorge Delara! He's just doing a self-awareness check, that's all.

08-17-2009, 01:40 AM
THIS IS NOT JORGE DELARA. THIS IS AN OFFICER THAT UNFORTUNATLEY WORKS WITH J.D.L WE HERE AT SWEETWATER WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS INDIVIDUAL. JUST WANTED TO SEE IF ANYONE HAS ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS TURD.

It IS Jorge Delara! He's just doing a self-awareness check, that's all.

08-17-2009, 01:55 PM
20 pounds of crap in a 10 pound bag.

09-03-2009, 11:39 PM
wow real professional.... :roll:

09-04-2009, 06:29 AM
To all the D.O.T. officers "Taking Care" of tickets for tow trucks through Jorge De Lara. Just so that you are aware, their is a "rumor" that the countys Public Corruption Unit is investigating. Watch your yourselves, don't get cought up in bu11sh1t for no reason.
FYI. The mayor of the city owns a few truck companies and has delara "take care" of things. which in turn gives him a certain amount of power.

Please pass this along to your new brothers at FHP.

09-04-2009, 01:26 PM
Umm, why would we pass that word? If he is doing that, then he and the officers from your city deserve to be fired. Why would we jeopardize our careers to save him? Why dont you give him the heads up?

And we dont need any help from FHP for that so I dont even know why you brought them into it.

09-05-2009, 05:02 AM
Dude!
"Why would we pass that word?" I guess you din't understand what pawn meant. DOT personel are the ones getting rid of tickets at this guys request. We are the ones that need the heads up! But if you can't take a helping hand then just keep doing what your doing. Me, i'm gonna wstch out!

Umm, why would we pass that word? If he is doing that, then he and the officers from your city deserve to be fired. Why would we jeopardize our careers to save him? Why dont you give him the heads up?

And we dont need any help from FHP for that so I dont even know why you brought them into it.

09-08-2009, 04:31 AM
Dude!
"Why would we pass that word?" I guess you din't understand what pawn meant. DOT personel are the ones getting rid of tickets at this guys request. We are the ones that need the heads up! But if you can't take a helping hand then just keep doing what your doing. Me, i'm gonna wstch out!

i agree with this guy. if u know jorge delara then u know this to be tru. thanks for the heads up buddy.

09-08-2009, 04:40 AM

He brought the FHP into it so you could let US know to stay away from him too, so WE woudn't be caught up in anything, either. Thanks for leaving us to twist in the wind, brother.

09-09-2009, 01:23 AM
You shouldnt be fixing tickets for anyone, and if there are officers down there that are doing that, they dont need to work here or anywhere else. If your not doing it, you have nothing to worry about BROTHER.

09-09-2009, 02:01 AM
You shouldnt be fixing tickets for anyone, and if there are officers down there that are doing that, they dont need to work here or anywhere else. If your not doing it, you have nothing to worry about BROTHER.
The idea doesn't necessarily have to do with fixing tickets (we get asked to do that ALL the time from other agencies, yours included; it's up to each trooper as to what they do). It has to do with staying away from someone who may be potentially under investigation or at least being watched. It's called giving your BROTHER law enforcement officers the "heads up", BROTHER. Just like you would want (or should want) to know if the media is at a scene: it gives you the "heads up." Maybe some of you DOT officers can explain it to this guy; seems to be a bit obtuse unless he's just trying to be a pr*ck to a trooper to make himself look good in front of y'all. What hostility. Say, if you are such a morally and ethically compliant officer then I don't have to worry about you calling me if I write one of your family members without knowing you were an officer, right? You can say "Right" on this thread until you are blue in the face, but I've got money on the betting table that says otherwise when the time comes.

09-09-2009, 02:12 AM
You know what trooper, I will give you that if it was meant to tell people to watch out for the officer because he is not good, then I agree with you 100%. The way I took it was that these officers were in on game, and we dont need any controversies/scandals at this agency or at the FHP for that type of thing. If the warning was for bad officers who were in on it, why worn them if they are involved with some type of corruption, they dont need to be cops if they are corrupt is all I meant. And as far as your whollier than though additude about tickets to family members, I am true blue for family and officers as well as F.F., EMT., Nurses and Docs, which is more than I can say for the last trooper that stopped my immediate family member, knew I was an officer and wrote her two tickets. So dont go there.

09-09-2009, 02:59 AM
Guys, you can stop bickering!! There is no truth to any of the DOT south region fixing or accommadating Jorge Delara in anyway. Its just new dirt!! South region DOT officers pop tow trucks left and right all day long, and I can assure you we have no favorites. As for the Mayor, none of us care for him, and if he or Delara had asked for a favor, gosh the whole office would know about it. I wrote the Sweetwater mayor's tow truck company myself and he was driving the tow truck!. And going on to Delara, we care even less. Many times he's stopped me on the road or at a detail, and every time, he's had to remind me who he was. Maybe years ago, that could have been happening, but no way not now. Our group is sharp. Most don't even know the history on Delara and the ones that do know it are to old to tell the story. Troopers, well, I can say for the south they are pretty good with us and we relate well, but your north and central troopers, that another story. To write another officer for a flagrant violation maybe, but to write him because you can and it makes you feel good, no. Troopers in the north region will definitely get no mercy or symapathy from me. They write their own troopers when they find out they work in the south, rookies rat on their own troopers to get browny points. In FHP you have to pick and choose, sorry but that's the truth!

09-09-2009, 09:13 PM
You know what trooper, I will give you that if it was meant to tell people to watch out for the officer because he is not good, then I agree with you 100%. The way I took it was that these officers were in on game, and we dont need any controversies/scandals at this agency or at the FHP for that type of thing. If the warning was for bad officers who were in on it, why worn them if they are involved with some type of corruption, they dont need to be cops if they are corrupt is all I meant. And as far as your whollier than though additude about tickets to family members, I am true blue for family and officers as well as F.F., EMT., Nurses and Docs, which is more than I can say for the last trooper that stopped my immediate family member, knew I was an officer and wrote her two tickets. So dont go there.

That's the only way I took it, DOT Officer: that someone was trying to tell y'all to watch out for Delara because he could be no good, under investigation, and to pass the word on to us at the FHP also because we still have dealings with him and his department. Even one of your OWN posters stated "Dude!
"Why would we pass that word?" I guess you din't understand what pawn meant. DOT personel are the ones getting rid of tickets at this guys request. We are the ones that need the heads up! But if you can't take a helping hand then just keep doing what your doing. Me, i'm gonna wstch out!" to explain it to you. Neither I nor the other posters (Don't Be A Pawn and Guest) took it the way YOU did. As far as my (how did you put it) "whollier than though additude about tickets", I believe this is YOUR quote: "You shouldnt be fixing tickets for anyone, and if there are officers down there that are doing that, they dont need to work here or anywhere else. If your not doing it, you have nothing to worry about BROTHER." And my response was "Say, if you are such a morally and ethically compliant officer then I don't have to worry about you calling me if I write one of your family members without knowing you were an officer, right?" You see, the key words there are WITHOUT KNOWING YOU WERE AN OFFICER ! And the reason I made the statement in response to yours was to make a point: if you are going to live in a glass house then don't thrown stones at someone elses. If you are one of the select few law enforcement officers that has never taken care of a ticket before then guess what: some might call YOU a trooper! :evil: I know TWO troopers and ONE Miami-Dade Police officer that have that exact same philosophy: if they are going to give you a break it is going to be at the scene. If they write you the summons (usually they didn't know the person stopped was an LEO's immediate relative because the person didn't tell them) then it is done. They will not "fix the ticket" later, and that is their personal work ethic and I respect it. Technically, EVERYONE of us should be doing the same thing. In the interim, I recognize I am possibly risking my career by doing it, yes, but if it is on a smaller level to help out another LEO or their family, then I'll make the decision if I will take the chance and the decision will be mine and I will have to live with it. So, sorry, I DO get to "go there" as you put it. So far as "Please pass this along to your new brothers at FHP.", it has a double entendre: nodding toward the proposed merger, and saying give someone else the "heads up" to keep away.When you make a statement like "And we dont need any help from FHP for that so I dont even know why you brought them into it." it is apparent there are some issues YOU have between you and my agency that you need to get worked out. As far as Nip It In The Bud goes, thanks for trying to step in. As far as your remarks about what you think you know about my agency, remember: don't believe everything you hear. Most troopers aren't happy unless they have something to complain about and if there is nothing there, they will make something up! Besides, I have read through a few of the threads on your board (2 Open Sgt. Positions, Good Luck Brian, DOT MCCO Academy, LTC. Binder).....but I imagine you would probably tell me the same thing: don't believe everything I hear, right? :) Anyway, maybe a merger is the best thing all the way around. Everyone can get over themselves and move on with life.

09-10-2009, 06:03 PM
Dude, you been drinking, cause that rambling really made no sense.

09-11-2009, 02:37 AM
Dude, you been drinking, cause that rambling really made no sense.
Have a couple of drinks yourself it you think it will help you understand it. Hell, have a couple of drinks anyway.

09-20-2009, 09:06 AM
""Most don't even know the history on Delara and the ones that do know it are to old to tell the story.""

WE AT SWEETWATER WOULD LIKE TO KNOW...I AM DOING A PATTERN OF BEHAVIOR STUDY ON THE SUBJECT...