PDA

View Full Version : SWEETWATER 500

I WALK ON WATER
08-15-2009, 07:37 AM
OK GUYS LET'S SEE IF WE CAN COME UP WITH GOOD AND POSTITIVE THINGS TO SAY ABOUT LITTLE HORHAY...AND BE NICE ::SARCASTIC:: :wink:

08-15-2009, 02:37 PM
Ummm...ehhh...ahhh...hmmmm..
nope, nothing posistive to say about this P.O.S!!

08-15-2009, 06:36 PM
I HAVE SOMETHING GREAT TO SAY,
HE LIKES TO MAKE PEACE WITH OUR RIVALS THAT’S A POSITIVE THING ABOUT HIM.
HE WAS DRINKING COFFEE ON 102 AND FLAGLER WITH PETER DANNY DADDY A WHILE BACK. GREAT PUBLIC RELATIONS!!! MAYBE HE WAS TRYING TO GET A SPONSORSHIP FOR THE NEXT ELECTION.

OH MY GOD...... 500 FOR MAYOR, WORLD WATCH OUT….. HITLER STARTED OUT WITH A LITTLE TOWN (LIKE SWEETWATER) THEN ALMOST TOOK OVER THE WORLD.

08-16-2009, 02:12 AM
MAYBE WE SHOULD GET SOME OF HIS OLD CO-WORKERS AT D.O.T,FLORIDA CITY,FEC,& MARINE PATROL TO SEE IF THEY HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS FATAL BACTERIA. :snicker:

08-16-2009, 05:50 AM
LAUGHING MY A$$ OFF AT FATAL BACTERIA ......
"SWEETWATER SWINE FLU 500"

MAYBE WE SHOULD GET SOME OF HIS OLD CO-WORKERS AT D.O.T,FLORIDA CITY,FEC,& MARINE PATROL TO SEE IF THEY HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS FATAL BACTERIA. :snicker:

08-16-2009, 03:37 PM
WHY IS IT THAT YOU GUYS HAVE ACCESS TO OUR RADIO FREQUENCY AND SERGEANT DELARA KEEPS POPPING ON? OK SO YOU GUYS ALSO KNOW THE 10-CODES BUT IT KIND OF GETS ANNOYING AFTER A WHILE. ALSO WHEN WHERE AT CHECK POINTS SGT. DELARA YOU’RE A SWEETWATER SGT. NOT A FHP SGT. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN TELL ONE OF MY TROOPERS OR ME WHAT TO DO... "ARREST THEM ALL, EVERYBODY GOES" ...... YOU DON’T LIKE THE WAY WE RUN OUR CHECK POINTS......DON’T COME, AND KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOUR SELF SWEETWATER SGT. DELARA (NOT FHP) !!

"TURNPIKE BOUND"

08-16-2009, 05:43 PM
WHY IS IT THAT YOU GUYS HAVE ACCESS TO OUR RADIO FREQUENCY AND SERGEANT DELARA KEEPS POPPING ON? OK SO YOU GUYS ALSO KNOW THE 10-CODES BUT IT KIND OF GETS ANNOYING AFTER A WHILE. ALSO WHEN WHERE AT CHECK POINTS SGT. DELARA YOU’RE A SWEETWATER SGT. NOT A FHP SGT. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN TELL ONE OF MY TROOPERS OR ME WHAT TO DO... "ARREST THEM ALL, EVERYBODY GOES" ...... YOU DON’T LIKE THE WAY WE RUN OUR CHECK POINTS......DON’T COME, AND KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOUR SELF SWEETWATER SGT. DELARA (NOT FHP) !!

"TURNPIKE BOUND"

AS YOU KNOW THIS LIITTLE P.O.S, POOR EXCUSE OF A MAN, OR ALITTLE BOY AT THAT, DOES VERY WELL ON HIS KNEES SO, HE MUST HAVE SERVICED SOMEONE SOMEWHERE AND HIS PAYMENT WASTHE STATE RADIO HE CARRIES ON HIM.

08-16-2009, 05:57 PM
ON FHP FORUM----->As an FHP Sergeant, if this guy was telling my troopers what to do, I would professionally explain to him that he is out of line (unless of course he his organizing the detail). If his behavior persisted, I would immediately direct him to the nearest pile of sand, direct him to begin pounding, followed by me reminding him that he works for Jerkwater PD, and is not a State Trooper.

Troopers, if you have any problem with this sergeant (or any others), please immediately direct them to your supervisor.

SWEETWATER OFFICER REPLY--------> HIS BEHAVIOR DOESN’T REFLECT ON THE REST OF DEPARTMENT…AS A BIGGER MAN AND A SWEETWATER POLICE OFFICER I APOLOGIZE FOR HIS ACTION. WE PLAY WITH THE CARDS WE ARE DEALT, OUT OF ALL THE OFFICERS IN MY DEPARTMENT WE ARE UNITED
( *****) <---- THIS IS THE DEPARTMENT …………………………………………(*) <---- THIS IS . DELARA

08-18-2009, 10:27 PM
SEE ITS NOT JUST US....OTHER'S IN OTHER RESPECTED DEPARTMENTS FEEL THE SAME ABOUT DELARA

SEE BELOW

FHP

by Guest on 08/17/09 18:49:31
Has anyone considerd that he my be suffering SMS? (Short May Syndrome)

by Guest on 08/17/09 12:43:31
He is a rat fu**..... yjink its time for him to quit and move along.... cant he realize that nobody likes him cant STAND THE FREAKING GUY......
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOT

by Guest on 08/17/09 09:55:10
20 pounds of crap in a 10 pound bag.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE STAY TUNED AS THE SAGA CONTINUES ...MORE JUICY I MEAN TRUTHFUL QUOTES TO COME :evil:

08-18-2009, 10:40 PM
I heard the 'circus' was hiring...midgets!!! Go for it Horhay :devil:

08-20-2009, 12:56 AM
WELL..........

SHORT MAN SYNDROME IS PREVALENT THERE

YOU GOT;
THE MAYOR (MR. TOWING)
DALARA (NEEDS HEEL EXTENSIONS TO BE 5FT)
BENITO (KILLED HIS WHOLE FAMILY TO GET LEAVE)
BENITO JR (EVEN SHORTER THAN DALARA)
ALVAREZ (THE LEGEN IN HIS OWN WET DREAM)

08-20-2009, 02:00 AM

"TURNPIKE BOUND"

LIISTEN MR. TROOPER. I DONT CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT DELARA. THE FACT IS, YOU GUYS WOULD WRITE AND HAVE WRITTEN US TICKETS FOR B.S. LIKE WHEN YOUR LOVELY HECTOR CORTEZ WENT TO COUNTY I.A. AND RATTED ON THE TWO OFFICERS THAT RESPONDED TO HIM WHILE HE WAS GETTING HIS ARSE BEAT DOWN ON THE TURNPIKE. WE DONT CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. STAY ON YOUR OWN FHP SITE AND LEAVE US ALONE. FHP THINKS THEY WALK ON WATER ANYWAYS AND TREAT COPS WITH TOTAL DISRESPECT. I HOPE DELARA TALKS THE SH*T AND AGGRAVATES YOU LIKE HELL ON YOUR RADIO. IT'S NOT ENOUGH PAYBACK, BUT IT'S A START FOR ALL THE TICKETS YOU WRITE US AND OUR FAMILIES. YOU JERKS!

OH, AND SCREW YOUR CHECKPOINTS. THEY ARE A WASTE OF TIME. NO BALLS!

08-20-2009, 12:52 PM
KEEP TALKING ALL THIS SHIT

I GOT THE REAL POWER, I HAVE ALL THE REAL CONNECTIONS!

08-20-2009, 02:14 PM
You sure are right! You do have the right connections! Your mouth on the mayors winky!

08-20-2009, 02:30 PM

"TURNPIKE BOUND"

LIISTEN MR. TROOPER. I DONT CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT DELARA. THE FACT IS, YOU GUYS WOULD WRITE AND HAVE WRITTEN US TICKETS FOR B.S. LIKE WHEN YOUR LOVELY HECTOR CORTEZ WENT TO COUNTY I.A. AND RATTED ON THE TWO OFFICERS THAT RESPONDED TO HIM WHILE HE WAS GETTING HIS ARSE BEAT DOWN ON THE TURNPIKE. WE DONT CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. STAY ON YOUR OWN FHP SITE AND LEAVE US ALONE. FHP THINKS THEY WALK ON WATER ANYWAYS AND TREAT COPS WITH TOTAL DISRESPECT. I HOPE DELARA TALKS THE SH*T AND AGGRAVATES YOU LIKE HELL ON YOUR RADIO. IT'S NOT ENOUGH PAYBACK, BUT IT'S A START FOR ALL THE TICKETS YOU WRITE US AND OUR FAMILIES. YOU JERKS!

OH, AND SCREW YOUR CHECKPOINTS. THEY ARE A WASTE OF TIME. NO BALLS!

First and for most, I hope that the above person does not work for our department, and if so. I hope they don't request any assistance in the near future. Have Troopers really been that horrible to you that you would wish them Delara? Mr. FHP Trooper, I apologize for that persons rantings, he must be one of the new as*-kissing top secret radio using guys. But I will say that I took offense in you referring to Delara as a Sergeant. He is an "Acting Sergeant" with velcro strips. Here today, gone tomorrow ;)

08-20-2009, 02:34 PM
His connections only work at Sweetwater. He attempted to go to the county and the result was CONNECTION FAILURE!
He thought he was going to Doral as a sergeant, once again CONNECTION FAILURE! Doral wouldn't even accept him as a PSA! What made him think he was getting in as a Sgt? Its ok though! Everyone is allowed to dream!!

08-20-2009, 02:43 PM
I HAVE CONNECTIONS IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES.... I AM STILL A SERGEANT RIGHT? TALK ALL THE CRAP YOU WANT!!

08-20-2009, 03:03 PM
Real deal? Yes you are the real deal backstabbing,befriending,pos
being that your in charge of collecting off duty payments, instead of looking out for one of the only people that followed you(that was his first mistake) you should've looked out for charlie instead of throw him under the bus and get him fired. Or maybe this was another one of your plans. To screw over your 'FRIEND' so you at the end can look like a hero. Becareful paul, your the only follower a/ has. You will be next!

08-20-2009, 05:07 PM
the only real deal sgt is alvarez but the little a/ wannabe sgt can keep dreaming!!!

08-20-2009, 06:23 PM
ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END SOONER OR LATER..... ALOT OF GUYS WERE BURNED BY ROLLY PEREZ...AND NOW LOOK AT WHERE HE''S AT...THE ONLY DIFFRENCE IS DELARA WONT LEARN HIS LESSON....HE WAS A SCUMBAG AS OFFICER AND NOW AS A SGT.
I HAVE CONNECTIONS IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES.... I AM STILL A SERGEANT RIGHT? TALK ALL THE CRAP YOU WANT!!

08-20-2009, 09:40 PM
WELL..........

SHORT MAN SYNDROME IS PREVALENT THERE

YOU GOT;
THE MAYOR (MR. TOWING)
DALARA (NEEDS HEEL EXTENSIONS TO BE 5FT)
BENITO (KILLED HIS WHOLE FAMILY TO GET LEAVE)
BENITO JR (EVEN SHORTER THAN DALARA)
ALVAREZ (THE LEGEN IN HIS OWN WET DREAM)

here we go again!!! someone that appears not to have the big cojones to confront and express how you really feel...... when in doubt, let it out, im waiting!!!

And about Benito Jr. he has more big cojones than you.

You know the shift that I work or you can see me when Im off. But then again NO COJONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sergeant Benito :devil:

08-20-2009, 11:10 PM
HEY BENITO....DONT BE FOOLED ONLY ONE FOOL IS WRITING ALL THIS SH*T AND HIS NAME IS DELARA.....

DELARA....DID THIS....DELARA....DID THAT...DELARA SAID THIS....HIS OWN CHIEF HATES HIM SO MUCH AND WANTS TO KICK HIS AS$ OUT.....

BRO......TOPIC OF DISCUSSION IS HIM............ WE CANT EVEN WORK......

11-12-2010, 10:09 PM
I hear Whore-Hay is bucking fo Lt, now tha Alvarez is out. He's already gotten a dispatcher fired and is trying to influance who gets hired. Of course now he's a "Major" do boy.... wink, wink... ; )

12-07-2010, 01:45 PM
OK GUYS LET'S SEE IF WE CAN COME UP WITH GOOD AND POSTITIVE THINGS TO SAY ABOUT LITTLE HORHAY...AND BE NICE ::SARCASTIC:: :wink:

are you sitting down?

SPD 500 will soon be spd 100! whats the mayor's unit number? any similarities?
dude, what a fuc-ing rat. "im your friend" that really means "im about to fuc you", you say that your this and that, you arent shit! lo que eres un come pinga!

ok you can stand again. oh, im sorry you were standing the whole time?

12-07-2010, 03:04 PM
I do know the circus will be in town next month...WHORE-HAY needs to get on that train. I hear they are looking for brown nose midgets! :devil:

12-07-2010, 05:27 PM
I do know the circus will be in town next month...WHORE-HAY needs to get on that train. I hear they are looking for brown nose midgets! :devil:

he is over qualified, he can multi-task the art of brown-nosing. the circuis did have the time to call all of his references - it a lonnnnnnnnnnnnng list. :snicker:

12-08-2010, 01:21 PM

im sure that the more ass you give and the fact that suck good ****, would let you keep your stripes! you are a complete waste of a human.

12-22-2010, 07:25 PM
Delara:
POS, asswhole, come pinga, backstabber, liar, brown-noser, dic-head, ball-less, p-ussy, uncle-tom, bull-shiter, jerk, mindless, son-of-a-bitach, puppet, zero, ****-sucker, etc.

please help me out im having writer's block, i never used so many compliments in one sentence for someone so special as he is. it warms my heart just thinking of him. but today i would give him all my time, so that he knows that im thinking about him. join with me and sing qum-by-ya...

Just in case i forgot, I HATE DELARA!

12-26-2010, 04:56 AM
Delara:
POS, asswhole, come pinga, backstabber, liar, brown-noser, dic-head, ball-less, p-ussy, uncle-tom, bull-shiter, jerk, mindless, son-of-a-bitach, puppet, zero, ****-sucker, etc.

please help me out im having writer's block, i never used so many compliments in one sentence for someone so special as he is. it warms my heart just thinking of him. but today i would give him all my time, so that he knows that im thinking about him. join with me and sing qum-by-ya...

Bro, it's spelled Kumbaya. but anyway you spell it, we can "feel your love" for the guy.

04-11-2011, 08:37 PM
Dejenlo tranquilo ya.

05-24-2011, 05:32 PM
You didn't drop from the LT position you got dropped!
No one cares Jorge, you have brought this all on your own. Lay low don't make waves get along with everyone and you'll see the tide turn. Truth is you wronged too many people and Karma catches up with all of us. I hope you have peace in your life dude.

05-26-2011, 06:55 PM
Delara:

I could not have said it better myself. His father would have done the world a great justice if he would have pulled out and splatterd Jorgie's mammie all over the face instead of getting her pregnant and bring this parasite into the world. Here is a word of advice for your Jorgie, put a bullet in your head and quit stealing our oxygen will ya!

06-22-2011, 02:36 AM
Congratulations are in order to Ofc. DeLara, the new Lieutenant at the Golden Beach Police Department. God help those poor *******s and good riddance.

06-22-2011, 01:30 PM
OMG christmas has come early in the city of sweetwater...one down, many more to go...midget gone....

08-19-2011, 01:44 AM
Update:

Looks like things aren't working out quite as planned for our little friend, Horhay. So much for his Lieutenant position with Golden Beach, unless of course Chief Delucca forgot about his Rambo days on the Beach running around with a rifle when he was with DOT and got fired.........LOL!

08-19-2011, 11:25 PM
so i heard the 'circus' midget is staying....dang we will never get rid of him...LOSER