PDA

View Full Version : Mandatory PT

08-13-2009, 01:00 PM
I've noticed that a few of our police officers are pretty heavy in regards to weight. Does ZPD have mandatory PT for their officers?

08-13-2009, 04:05 PM
Apparently you already know the deal with PT because you say you work here. Youre just trying to stir up crap about the veterans because youre a wetbehindtheears punkboy. Take a swing at one of the fat veterans and see what happens to you, you skinny little worm?
I guess you want all the cops to be skinny little pencilneck worms? You want some sissy college-boy p%%sy to back you up so you can use your education to bring order to the city? TAKE A SWING YOU SKINNY LITTLE NERD?!

08-13-2009, 04:12 PM
I never said I work for ZPD, but if you must know, I am a resident of ZHills.

I think there may be some anger issues going on with you because to react the way you did to a simple question is way over the top. I'm not real happy about having a police officer reacting this way in my city.

I never said a police officer had to be real skinny, but I do believe that they should be subject to a workout and weight restrictions since your job requires that you do physical activity and when called upon I don't think we need to worry about an officer not performing due to some underlying weight problem.

Even the military has a weight program if you do not meet their guidelines they put you on the fat boy program as it is nicknamed.

08-14-2009, 03:44 PM
If the point of being "in shape" is to be able to protect the community then us fat boys can do that better than some skinny worm. I can pick up most people and slam them on their head without a problem.
If youre not a ZPD cop then youre either some nobody or youre a TPD cop living here who thinks he's gonna instill some big city logic in us hillbillies.
Either way, nobody cares what you expect.

08-14-2009, 03:54 PM
Why the aggression towards a resident of Zhills? Is this something that is looked for in the hiring process for ZPD? Maybe Steve Spina should review the attitude of some of the police officers in this department and how they portray themselves - not very becoming of a police officer.

Be assurred that I am NOT a nobody nor am I am Tampa cop, but someone who can greatly impact this department. I'm sure that ZPD does not need anymore negative press then they already have had.

Weight is not just an issue with being able to perform your job, but an issue when it comes to your benefits also i.e. health insurance premiums, life insurance premiums, etc.

Why are you so against a requirement about working out a little? If you are in good shape, it can only make it better and if you are not in shape at all, you can only get better.

If you wanted a job that people did not view you and make comments, then you shouldn't have become a public servant.

08-14-2009, 04:13 PM
bionic elbow to neck = Shipley

08-14-2009, 08:52 PM
Why the aggression towards a resident of Zhills? Is this something that is looked for in the hiring process for ZPD? Maybe Steve Spina should review the attitude of some of the police officers in this department and how they portray themselves - not very becoming of a police officer.

Be assurred that I am NOT a nobody nor am I am Tampa cop, but someone who can greatly impact this department. I'm sure that ZPD does not need anymore negative press then they already have had.

Weight is not just an issue with being able to perform your job, but an issue when it comes to your benefits also i.e. health insurance premiums, life insurance premiums, etc.

Why are you so against a requirement about working out a little? If you are in good shape, it can only make it better and if you are not in shape at all, you can only get better.

If you wanted a job that people did not view you and make comments, then you shouldn't have become a public servant.
Here we go with the goddanm threats now! You greatly impact the department so what youre saying is youre gonna get people demoted or fired if they dont kiss your behind! Well screw you, pal!

08-15-2009, 03:19 AM
You are the most of the immature.

I hope noone mistakes you for a ZPD cop and judge a whole department based on these posts.

Most of us are out here doing a descent job, getting along with the sergeant and brass and you come along and spew your filth of juvenile belogny.

do us all a favor and post on another forum.

08-17-2009, 01:47 PM
Don't worry throat punch til windpipe collapses, you are doing a fine job by yourself in getting demoted or fired, you don't need my or anyone elses help with this.

08-19-2009, 02:27 AM
Disclaimer:The views and opinions expressed here does not necessarily represent the views and opinions of the Zephyrhills Police Departments or its members or affiliates. Please keep in mind that the forum commonly referred to as "Leo Affairs" is open to the public access and therefore is accessed by any and all persons with access to their mom's computer.

It is expressly stated that the standard of care given to the opinions provided do not necessarily reflect nor implied to have originated from a professional police officer or the Zephyrhills Police Department staff. Therefore, The reader assumes all responsibility regarding and concerning the content of such material and is prohibited from assigning ownership to the reputation or membership associated with the Zephyrhills Police Department and its membership.

This poster's recommendation is thus provided to establish that summer is almost over and therefore the views and opinions of such violence may or may not be supported by WWE, WWF, or UFC type programs offered to various posters after Mom goes to bed. It is expressly considered that all postings and opinions be subjected to viewer scrutiny regarding content and weighed against maturity terms considering validity, prudence and common sense.

It is further considered that "Leo Affairs" is not liable nor can the Zephyrhills Police Department members and staff retain liability for the gullibility of the readers in accepting any and all postings as a true and valid posting from the membership of the Zephyrhills Police Department.

Thank you for your understanding.

08-19-2009, 01:33 PM
This poster's recommendation is thus provided to establish that summer is almost over and therefore the views and opinions of such violence may or may not be supported by WWE, WWF, or UFC type programs offered to various posters after Mom goes to bed.

This part was great, I needed a laugh -- thanks!

Some of the cops in Zhills think they work for the WWE, WWF or UFC by some of their replies to these posts.

08-29-2009, 12:32 AM
bump

09-18-2009, 08:06 PM
So has ZPD mandated an exercise program yet? Some of your officers are pretty big and I'm not talking about muscular either :snicker:

09-23-2009, 04:53 PM
Enough already with the PT thing. I just want to sit in a parking lot and surf the internet all day while eating fast food.

09-23-2009, 06:00 PM
Enough already with the PT thing. I just want to sit in a parking lot and surf the internet all day while eating fast food.

You fit in very well at this department then -- LOL

Really, look at some of your officers, they should at least try to lose weight on their own just for their own health reasons not to mention how bad they look in a police officer's uniform. Come on...

11-22-2010, 05:35 AM
I hope I don't start or continue a bad discussion, but I know more than a dozen of zhills cops of all shifts and ranks. They all do their jobs correctly and with no problem. Heres my view i think most will agree on. Our department is ran and operated by old school cops. Old school cops know how to get things done without problems and mostly quicker than most new school cops do. THey all think they have to big, muscle or some model type for the departments looks. Frankly. i'm glad to know these officers are on the streets and not these young people my age running around trigger and ticket happy. I barely see zpd on the streets with traffic day or night because they're all busy driving through neighborhoods making sure people aren't breaking in houses and businesses. I say, zephyrhills pd has been doing just fine keeping crime down in our city. But like every workplace, there will always be coworkers who don't agree with one another. Do you know what thats called? WORK. Its not meant to be fun. If you don't feel comfortable there then find another job, instead of trying to get others fired or talk shit about them. In your line of work you guys have to trust each-other, seeing some of these posts here only makes me wonder how you guys can trust each other, not knowing who has each-others backs and who does not. Thats sort of scary in my book.

11-24-2010, 11:57 AM
In the midnight hours she cried "More, more, more". With a rebel yell, she cried "Mo, mo, mo."
Just let it go already.