PDA

View Full Version : Brandsmart unfriendly to cops

08-12-2009, 05:44 PM
Tried walking into Deerfield Brandsmart yesterday with a waist pack. They asked to look in it and I showed them my gun. They refused me admittance even though I explaind I was a deputy are requried to carry off duty. Their policy? Only ON DUTY Broward County Deputies were allowed to be armed in the store. Not about to lock my gun in the car, and offended at their stupidity, I will take my business elsewhere. :evil:

08-13-2009, 07:38 PM
Tried walking into Deerfield Brandsmart yesterday with a waist pack. They asked to look in it and I showed them my gun. They refused me admittance even though I explaind I was a deputy are requried to carry off duty. Their policy? Only ON DUTY Broward County Deputies were allowed to be armed in the store. Not about to lock my gun in the car, and offended at their stupidity, I will take my business elsewhere. :evil:
The true mystery here is not the actions of the Sh@%tbags at Brandsmart but why were you shopping at that cut rate refurbished products clearing house anyway: better yet who the hell wears a fanny pack!!!!! They did'nt let you in because of the fagpack not because you had a weapon.

08-14-2009, 04:27 PM
hahaha! fanny pack! What a loser! We have a Backstabber that works with us who wears a fanny pack to training. we laugh at him behind his back!

08-14-2009, 04:51 PM

UMMMM how about no! You are not looking in my fag bag! I am sure you are just one
of those guys looking for any excuse to tell a civilian you’re a big bad police officer.

FYI

When the crap hits the fan, the perp knows to take the guy holding the fag bag out first, because you are the biggest threat at that time. Try carrying a lil more inconspicuous, instead of the neon sign around your waist blinking COP COP COP SHOT ME FIRST FIRST FIRST

09-17-2009, 08:48 PM
Get a little kel tec 380, fits in your pocket. I carry it everywhere no one even knows. yea it's little but at 10-20 feet its dead on.

Brave21
03-08-2013, 07:39 AM
What about Kmart, Target, Big Lots, Mcdonalds, Taco Bell, Tractor Supply, ****'s, Academy Sports, Mall of Georgia, Krogers,....that just about covers where I go?????