PDA

View Full Version : Henry

08-11-2009, 10:42 PM
Is it true Henry is no longer going to the road?

08-11-2009, 10:46 PM
Lets see passing out crayons or Police work. Passing out Crayons is the answer because Police work gives me the heeby gebeies

08-11-2009, 10:53 PM
Are you kidding, Anyone who tells the Chief of police that he is physically and emotionally incapable of doing police work, should seriously consider a new line of work. AND the person who allows it should be questioned about his ability to make sound decisions.

RS call DR's office and see if this is okay and let everyone know

08-11-2009, 10:59 PM
Are you kidding, Anyone who tells the Chief of police that he is physically and emotionally incapable of doing police work, should seriously consider a new line of work. AND the person who allows it should be questioned about his ability to make sound decisions.

RS call DR's office and see if this is okay and let everyone know

Is that true? Don't tell me he went to the chief and said he couldn't do police work anymore. I'd believe it but tell me it's not true. It was probably like when he interviewed for DB and told them he hadn't made an arrest in 10 years and had written only one report. Yep sounds like detective material to me.

08-11-2009, 11:22 PM
All you little cry babies need to stop your smack talking and do some real police work. Henry is a great guy and deserves to be in DB. Don't believe everything you hear, but that is right all you guys are rumor spreaders and have nothing better to do since you don't fight real crime. Oh that's right Henry didn't get pregnant or bang someone to get into DB so he doesn't fit in. I forgot that is how we all think in this department. No one needs to talk smack about anyone in this department because everyone has dirty laundry. So stop your gossiping and go do some real police work.

08-11-2009, 11:40 PM
All you little cry babies need to stop your smack talking and do some real police work. Henry is a great guy and deserves to be in DB. Don't believe everything you hear, but that is right all you guys are rumor spreaders and have nothing better to do since you don't fight real crime. Oh that's right Henry didn't get pregnant or bang someone to get into DB so he doesn't fit in. I forgot that is how we all think in this department. No one needs to talk smack about anyone in this department because everyone has dirty laundry. So stop your gossiping and go do some real police work.

Ok, maybe I stand corrected how many arrests has he made in the last 10 years. How many reports did he write when school was out for all those summers? What investigative experience does he have?

08-12-2009, 12:58 AM

Ok, maybe I stand corrected how many arrests has he made in the last 10 years. How many reports did he write when school was out for all those summers? What investigative experience does he have?

Oh thats right because JB and AH were so outstanding on the road. Maybe they should be on the next Broward County Cops show along with the other winner BD.

08-12-2009, 02:15 AM
Your right real Police work should be the requirement for DB or any other special unit, but it's not!!!!!! Look around and the lazy, ass kissers and politicians all get ahead. I forgot about the ones who get on their knees behind cloesed doors.

08-12-2009, 04:17 AM
Your right real Police work should be the requirement for DB or any other special unit, but it's not!!!!!! Look around and the lazy, ass kissers and politicians all get ahead. I forgot about the ones who get on their knees behind cloesed doors.

[color=#FF0000]It is funny to read this that you cowards hide behind your computers and post your crap. I am and always will be a road toad but never misunderstand what that means. I am the 1st to respond to the calls and do not leave until they are done. I have worked with both AH and JB and they did more on the road than most of you guys could ever hope to accomplish. I have had ocassion to ask them for help in DB with different cases and they were both great to work with during which I never had problem. The funny thing is that when you look at what they have done and what they do on daily basis they r so far more advanced than a patrol officer but they never show it. Don't cast your bullshit on our own...Cast it on yourself and maybe you can come to work and b a real cop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-12-2009, 11:12 AM
Which way to the popcorn? Oh, and do they sell snowcaps here?

08-12-2009, 02:06 PM
Our secret is out. I need you fellow officers to quit picking on us in DB. This “Tom Foolery” is disturbing my afternoon nap.

08-12-2009, 03:24 PM
Soooo, you have to be pregnant or on your knees behind closed doors to get in DB ??????? WOW,,,, I had no idea DC had either of those !! I see the cowardly lazy jerks posting are still the same disgruntled people who dont like it at Coconut Creek, but remain here nonetheless !! Great ! I hope you stay in that dead end position you love so much - u definately deserve to be rewarded !

MOD 559
08-12-2009, 04:37 PM
It is really sad that we have to bash our own officers. Keep your opinions to yourselfs. This post "Henry" is a joke and bashing of this nature will not be accepted. MOD 559

08-12-2009, 06:22 PM
I don't know how in the F$%# JB, AH or DC got brought up in this blog. Truth be told they have made more arrests individually than HC has made in his whole career. Matter of fact when was the last time HC made one of those? What year was it? I would go into a gun battle with either of the fore mentioned detectives. I don't think I can say that about HC. And to all those that choose to defend him please tell us about all of the real police work he has done!

08-12-2009, 07:46 PM
Why is the subject of Henry so filled with hate? Especially when it comes from those that don't know the whole truth about the situation. Is it because they’re unhappy with themselves, or is it because they are frustrated with their own careers? I guess it’s easier to hate and question another persons gain than it is to to strive for something better for themselves. Focus more on you coming up, than always hating on how and why someone else is at least trying. I hope there are those that agree with me on this subject, but for those that don’t be a man/woman and search Henry out and talk to him. If you feel as though he is not deserving or capable of doing this job, go talk to him personally. When you do, please come back to the blog and let us know how that turned out. For some reason, I think that blog won’t have many entries on their findings. I think it’s because those that want to seek the truth, will actually go out and search for it.

08-12-2009, 10:27 PM
You are right the posts have nothing to do with Henry. He just happens to be the focus. The posts have to do with if you have the right connections you will have a charmed career wasting tax payers money. We need to reward the Officers who have worked hard doing Police work, period!!!!!! Enough catering to the political in crowd. We need to be held by our merit not by our poker affiliation.

08-12-2009, 11:01 PM
JB, Ah are extremely talented people. I have worked with them for a long time and I can say they are solid Police Officers/Detectives. They both have allot of heart. I would rather get into a fight with someone who has heart then a big guy who is a mouse inside.

Guess what I will not hide behind a computer screen, this is DC. By the way the bashing needs to stop. Lets work together and stand together for a common cause, reaching retirement in one piece.