PDA

View Full Version : Taz sighting

08-07-2009, 07:41 PM
I saw Taz working at the Hess Gas Station in Parrish today. He looked good in his new polo shirt.

08-07-2009, 11:43 PM
What does that mean? Has Taz gone to work for Manatee S.O.?

08-08-2009, 12:00 AM
What an ass.

08-08-2009, 03:24 AM
I saw Taz working at the Hess Gas Station in Parrish today. He looked good in his new polo shirt.

A polo shirt? That's funny....because the last time I saw him he was wearing a wifebeater.

08-08-2009, 09:49 AM
What, no love from Chuckles? And for all the good tee times Taz got him! There's just no FIDELITY with this agency anymore. Upman would have never dumped one of his boys.

Does this mean his bulging bicep tattoo is drooping?

08-08-2009, 11:56 AM
What happened to Taz?

08-08-2009, 12:56 PM
His brother will be next if he doesn't sober up.

08-09-2009, 03:00 AM

You can find me in the FTO office when you want to say that to my face

08-09-2009, 03:04 AM
STFU. Little Taz is a stand up guy. HIs brother has problems, but dont blame him azzzh9ole.. Thats the problem with this website. Alot of internet tough guys but no one will approach you face to face. Fucccccczzzkkkk OOOOffffffff

08-09-2009, 04:17 AM
A polo shirt? That's funny....because the last time I saw him he was wearing a wifebeater.

Just two more chicken sh!tz on this site.

Of course anyone can come on this anonmyous site and crack jokes all day long, but the truth of the matter is you are too much of a pu$$y to say it to either's face. Big Taz would just wrap you up and smoke you so fast, your mother wouldn't have time to wipe the tear from your eye. Li'l Taz would just wrap you up and smoke you (Just kidding JR). So just sit in the bedroom your parents provide you with, and keep watching trannie trios.

08-09-2009, 03:52 PM
Hey Little Taz. Don't let them get to you. Have another beer and relax!

08-09-2009, 05:34 PM
Step up and take your shot at the title, skinny weazels. Do it you pencilneck sissies! Maybe you walk up to "little" Taz and slap his face to show him he's a chump. Maybe then he leg-kicks you til you fall to the ground screaming in agony. Maybe then drops a flying-forearm on your throat. Maybe then he rains down razor-sharp elbow strikes to your forehead, nose, and chin until your face looks like three-day old salsa.
Or maybe you just keep your uninformed opinions to yourself so you dont get chumped-out with a rat-a-tat-tat of knees and elbows to your head, neck, sternum, and groin. STFU!!!!!!!!!!

08-09-2009, 09:30 PM
Did you just get a new thesaurus for your birthday? Or are you more probably one of the no social-life retard pansies who sits at home and watches reruns of your favorite "sporting events", the WWE? Still have Cheetos stains on your winkie?

Little Taz should use this as a wake up call. The two people who "mentored" him on the department have been terminated. If he continues to look up to people like that, he'll be the next one unemployed. He needs to find officers that are more suited to guide him along the shining path, and teach him the right way to be an officer.

His idols are both without jobs. If he ants to end up like them, let him keep doing the stupid shit he's doing.

08-09-2009, 11:50 PM
Let's leave both of the Taz's alone.

Taz senior made a mistake and we really do not know what happened. Since he resigned it is no longer any of our business. Let's try to remember regardless of what happened recently he was a good Officer.

Taz junior is a hard worker and I would work with him anytime.

Let's stop destroying each other and try to help each other.

08-10-2009, 08:29 PM
If you have something to say me and Little Taz will be at The Venue Saturday night drinking. Just follow the Congac.

08-14-2009, 02:24 AM
1. Alcoholism is a problem that is very hard to shake. People do things they would not do otherwise, go easy. How dare people say bad things about TAZ Sr., it ain't right. LiL Taz is a good man who bothers NOONE!!! Knock it off Furthermore I bet noone drives to Tazs' house and says smart things...or to Taz Jr. for that matter!

08-14-2009, 11:22 PM
I told him when his last "mentor" got canned that he needed to straighten up because that was his boy and he tried to be like him. What's he doing now? Security somewhere?

He drinks like his big brother, and you see where he's at. Wearing a Hess shirt.

So where does little Taz end up? He's a good guy, but he has to wise up, or he and the other two can start mowing lawns together.

08-14-2009, 11:39 PM
Wow you are just a huge a$$hole! You come on here pretending to be his friend and claiming you just want to warn little Taz. In reality if you wanted to help him (even though he doesn't need your help you piece of $h!t), if you were really trying to help him you would just talk to him in person. Instead you come on here and imply bull$h!t about him. You aren't his friend, you're just a piece of garbage that is using his brother's problems as an excuse to kick him from behind an anonymous website. I hope you said enough in your post for someone to recognize you so that we can "help" you lose some teeth.

08-15-2009, 12:25 AM
Grow a sack and go talk to either Little Taz or his two "mentors". (Is mentors some kind of code for brother and friend?) Tell them in person what you think of them, and see what happens to you you POS. Hell, if you can't find them, ask around. They still have friends in the department. I'm sure that someone in the department can get hold of them for you and schedule an appoinment for your ass whipping.

Big Taz will land on his feet. The other "mentor" did, and Big Taz will too.

08-15-2009, 10:05 PM
You are right. He is bound to have his feet hit the ground first one of the times he falls off the barstool and then lands on his a@@ again. This is the same idiot who could not get of FTO without getting into trouble over in tampa. He should hav ebeen canned then.

08-15-2009, 11:50 PM
You are right. He is bound to have his feet hit the ground first one of the times he falls off the barstool and then lands on his a@@ again. This is the same idiot who could not get of FTO without getting into trouble over in tampa. He should hav ebeen canned then.

Just hope if he gets in trouble like you say that it wont be in St Pete because you'd have big problems. You's have to call the county in for backup to make that arrest. I'm thinking elbow strikes to the throat and leg kicks to the knee until you fall to the ground screaming in agony.
DONT ASK FOR TROUBLE YOU DONT REALLY WANT!

08-16-2009, 12:33 AM
The Taz brothers are good guys, but have some problems. And whoever said that little Taz needs to learn from his brother's mistake hit it square on the head. If he doesn't get his drinking under control, he'll be mopping the floors at his brother's gas station.

Little Taz seemed to reel it in when his partner got canned a few years ago. Those two thought they could do whatever they wanted in the downtown area.

Little Taz is not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but hopefully he learns from those two clowns mistakes.

08-16-2009, 05:27 PM
For all of you who insist Little Taz has a drinking problem need to be careful about spreading rumors. I have never seen or heard of him acting remotely like his brother - especially in public. What he does in his own home - drinking wise - is his business. Little Taz shouldnt have to pay for his brothers mistakes, and we all know that no matter how much we told Big Taz to change his ways he wouldnt. Hang in there bud, this will all blow over.

08-16-2009, 06:44 PM
Oh, but it does come out in public. He's made an ass out of himself at PBA golf outings, parties, etc. When someone tells him to cool it, he tells them "Lighten up, brother. I know what I'm doing. I'm not drunk."

I sure hope he does, because he doesn't recognize he has a problem.

08-16-2009, 10:59 PM
I've said it before, the corrupt "administration" and coalition have successfully caused us to turn against and lash out at each other out of anger and frustration and the fact we cant do it to them. Sad how people feel the need to anonymously bash others and, if I was little Taz, I would hire an attorney, subpoena the I.P. addresses of those defaming him and sue the crap out of them for libel and defamation of character. Maybe then, you cowards would think twice about writing what you have. Get your sh1t together and prove he's a holic. Back up all your bad azz writing...or get ready to be employees of Little Taz Inc.

08-17-2009, 06:21 AM
Oh, but it does come out in public. He's made an ass out of himself at PBA golf outings, parties, etc. When someone tells him to cool it, he tells them "Lighten up, brother. I know what I'm doing. I'm not drunk."

I sure hope he does, because he doesn't recognize he has a problem.

thats a terrbile example, youve gotta come with better that that. not once have i heard of anything involving little taz, move on brother and leave him alone...or say what you have to his face, coward

08-17-2009, 02:30 PM
Why is it a terrible example? Sounds to me like he hit it on the head. Maybe that's the problem. He was too close to home for you.

08-18-2009, 03:16 PM
"Back up all your bad azz writing...or get ready to be employees of Little Taz Inc."
REALLY WHAT EXACTLY IS "LITTLE TAZ INC"? I HOPE WE ALL LET THIS GO, BIG TAZ MAY HAVE HAD A PROBLEM BUT WE WEREN'T THERE SO WE DON'T KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED. TRUTH IS HE HAD A SERIES OF ISSUES THAT CAME TO LIGHT TO THE DEPARTMENT. THEY USED THE ISSUES TO FIRE HIM....WHETHER IT WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO OR NOT, IT HAPPENED AND WE SHOULD NOT COMPARE HIS BROTHER TO HIM UNLESS HE STARTS SHOWING THE SAME SIGNS THAT BIG TAZ DISPLAYED. IF HE DOES THEN WE NEED TO PULL HIM ASIDE IN PERSON AND TALK TO HIM ABOUT OUR CONCERNS.