PDA

View Full Version : Possible number of sergeant positions ???????

08-05-2009, 03:54 PM
Anybody knows how many sergeants may be promoted over the life of the new list coming out? I know that we may get a new chief, the police college will open, the drop will expire for some, and 50 new officers with the stimulus money. Does any of that have an impact?

08-05-2009, 06:07 PM
Save a spot for Upset. He will need it come November.

08-05-2009, 09:00 PM

Phaedrus11
08-06-2009, 06:01 AM
I'd say around 30

08-06-2009, 10:32 PM
The Future...This department will have less Commanders or none at all, a few more Captains, a few more Lt's and a few more Sgt's with more power given to then like years back. Live to see the change.

08-06-2009, 11:43 PM
The Future...This department will have less Commanders or none at all, a few more Captains, a few more Lt's and a few more Sgt's with more power given to then like years back. Live to see the change.
Si, van a regresar a capitanes, con exanenes como era antes, me lo dijo un major!
Los comandantes les van a dar la oportunidad de tomar el examen para capitan, pero si no lo pasan. los vuelven a sus ultimo grado, ya sea policia. sagento o teniente!
Hai mama. ahora si se va a poner buena la cosa! AZUCARRRRR!!

08-08-2009, 01:26 AM
BACK TO CAPTAINS, AND 07 THIS BONUS SHIET, THIS AIN'T THE PRIVATE SECTOR.
WE SERVE AND WE GET PAID OUR SALARIES AND THAT'S IT.
SOON THEY MIGHT START SENDING RECRUITERS TO BSO, AND HANDING OUT SIGNING BONUSES
AREN'T BONUSES CONSIDERED A FORM OF GRATUITY
IT JUST SEEMS WRONG TO ME, AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT FEELS THIS WAY.
THE REPERCUSSIONS ARE SO OBVIOUS

08-18-2009, 01:58 AM

08-18-2009, 03:34 AM
Si, van a regresar a capitanes, con exanenes como era antes, me lo dijo un major!
Los comandantes les van a dar la oportunidad de tomar el examen para capitan, pero si no lo pasan. los vuelven a sus ultimo grado, ya sea policia. sagento o teniente!

ENGLISH A$$HOLE ! Where do you think you are Havana !!!!! :x One thing for sure your not Sgt material :!: :!: :!: :!:

08-18-2009, 12:03 PM
I is here to correct you peeps dat think up deez crazy numbers. We is gonna have 24 Sargent openings. Dey is gonna be for African American females and a token cuban. I knows you white girlz wants to be Sargents but no way. We gunna have some chocolate Miami up in dis city. Word.

08-18-2009, 01:01 PM
Obama has a new plan to manage the police department. All Officers will be promoted to Sergeant. Now tha solves everything. Thank God for the Obama Train :snicker:

08-18-2009, 07:02 PM
Save a spot for me in November.

08-18-2009, 10:59 PM
I is here to correct you peeps dat think up deez crazy numbers. We is gonna have 24 Sargent openings. Dey is gonna be for African American females and a token cuban. I knows you white girlz wants to be Sargents but no way. We gunna have some chocolate Miami up in dis city. Word.
Ain'ts ya heards, BLACK is the new white,,hooollllleeerrrr

08-20-2009, 01:04 AM
Yo gozo con lo que tu sufres. Como me gusta el ESPANOL!!!! No te preocupes que cuando pidas un interprete yo meto un 15 contigo cosa linda......

08-31-2009, 03:02 AM
WORD IS THAT DUE TO BUDGET CUTS AND THE ECONOMY,NO MORE SGTS FOR NOW. FINALLY,SOMEONE GETS IT. LETS GET BOOTS ON THE GROUND AND STOP THE SUPERVISOR MADNESS.

08-31-2009, 03:21 AM

ENGLISH A$$HOLE ! Where do you think you are Havana !!!!! :x One thing for sure your not Sgt material :!: :!: :!: :!:

Your the a-hole. Timba get's off on your rants pin head. That's why he post in spanish, just to Fuk with your pinhead. And you fall for it every F-ing time. Guess who's rants show he ain't sarge Material. Keep pulling his chain timba. LMAO

08-31-2009, 03:23 AM
I don't know how many positions there are as of this date. However, please keep a spot open for me come November.

09-01-2009, 03:47 PM
November