PDA

View Full Version : Women of Broward County

08-03-2009, 02:41 AM
I think it should be mandatory for all Female Deputies that work for Monroe County to watch this new program... It will be on Thursday on TLC, watch and learn......

08-04-2009, 06:27 PM
Maybe you just never had a female partner before. Some of these women who work for this office can handle themselves just fine. Someday they may even have to save your ignorant ass.

08-05-2009, 12:50 AM
Maybe you just never had a female partner before. Some of these women who work for this office can handle themselves just fine. Someday they may even have to save your ignorant ass.

R u kidding me???? And yes I have had a female partner, the only thing they are good for is DRAMA! Please don't embarrass yourself on here trying to act like you guys work hard! Your funny....
:roll:

08-23-2009, 08:24 PM
Is it just me, or does broward have some seriously HOT deputies?

08-24-2009, 08:42 AM
[quote="Another stupid ass.":1yupz8xf]Maybe you just never had a female partner before. Some of these women who work for this office can handle themselves just fine. Someday they may even have to save your ignorant ass.

R u kidding me???? And yes I have had a female partner, the only thing they are good for is DRAMA! Please don't embarrass yourself on here trying to act like you guys work hard! Your funny....
:roll:[/quote:1yupz8xf]

Is that why you're here, Drama King? Need more drama?

08-24-2009, 06:36 PM
Is it just me, or does broward have some seriously HOT deputies?

It's just you.