PDA

View Full Version : what's going on at vpd?

07-31-2009, 01:03 PM
Long time no hear from the VPD crowd. What's going on down there?

08-05-2009, 02:30 AM
two word answer "FEAR" and "DICTATORSHIP"

08-05-2009, 02:12 PM
Why, what ever do you mean?

08-08-2009, 12:22 AM
well lets just say the IAs are public record, go see for yourself

08-11-2009, 01:26 PM
Long time no hear from the VPD crowd. What's going on down there?
Screw you, you old troll!!!
You put this question out there to stir up the pot of brewing trouble so screw you!!!
You KNOW what's going on but you want to get others to do your dirty work. WELL SCREW YOU, YOU OLD HACK!!!

08-19-2009, 01:16 PM
Dear Crush Your Dentures,,,, you sound bitter. What’s wrong? Have you had a belly full of the nonsense that is the “new” VPD or is your conscience bothering you? Are you sick and tired, or just another sell out? Can you face the man in the mirror? Do you sleep well at night? Yeah, you’re just another sell-out hoping the administration changes soon enough for you keep your rank before you have to burn a copper. Hey Denture, crush this!
Just like I figured, nothings changed. And I bet you'll have no problem burning a Copper to keep your rank. The term PIG comes to mind!

08-19-2009, 08:50 PM
Dear Crush Your Dentures,,,, you sound bitter. What’s wrong? Have you had a belly full of the nonsense that is the “new” VPD or is your conscience bothering you? Are you sick and tired, or just another sell out? Can you face the man in the mirror? Do you sleep well at night? Yeah, you’re just another sell-out hoping the administration changes soon enough for you keep your rank before you have to burn a copper. Hey Denture, crush this!
Just like I figured, nothings changed. And I bet you'll have no problem burning a Copper to keep your rank. The term PIG comes to mind!
HAHAHA! I sure called that one! You were oh so innocently inquiring about VPD huh??? You just revealed yourself and your evil malcontent intentions! You were hoing others would do your dirty work and when noone did you got frustrated! Well things apparently arent as bad for everyone other than you! You must ask yourself: Is it them or is it ME?!