PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to Waldo?

Publius
07-29-2009, 09:54 PM
Whatever Happened to Waldo?

Publius is amicable concerned for the absence of Waldo. Can anybody advise where he is? Where did he go?

I really enjoyed seeing him around on the station. He always was so positive in everything, very supportive and always brought out the good side in all of us.

In two separate occasions I sat down next to him during roll calls, I wanted to tell him something or to start a conversation with him but I noticed that he wasn’t very talkative per se.

This individual had a lot of experience, for years he sat down at every roll call, attentively listening to everybody’s opinions and insights. He became a repository of wisdom accumulated through the years of active listening and meditation. Maybe that’s why he was so quiet. I even entertained once the idea of taking him for a ride along on my patrol car, but later I hessitated. That was a bad decission because later he just desapeared.

That last thing I heard was that he was very ill. But I don’t know what happened afterward.
Could anybody advise?

And if it is true that he is not going to comeback any time soon, is any plan to replace him?
Please advise
Publius.