PDA

View Full Version : Who is gonna get CIU/SCU

07-29-2009, 11:33 AM
So any clues as to who is gonna get the CIU/SCU/Motor Unit positions that are open?

07-29-2009, 10:24 PM
Hope they pick someone that will work. THEY ALL have a good shot. Baker no way HE HAS A SHOT he left last time because the hours WERE TO MUCH FOR HIS FAMILY LIFE, and I heard he was a slacker back there. we need people that will get out of there CAR, AND TALK TO PEOPLE. LETS HOPE THEY PICK SOMEONE THAT CAN DO THE JOB AND NOT THE PERSON THATS BEEN HERE THE LONGEST OR HAS THE MOST CLASSES, PICK SOMEONE WITH STREET SMARTS THAT CAN TALK TO PEOPLE.

07-30-2009, 07:29 AM
SOUNDS GOOD TO ME, I DONT CARE WHO GETS IT THEY ALL ARE GOOD OFFICERS. I DO AGREE WITH THE LAST POST, I HOPE THEY PICK SOMEONE THAT WANTS IT FOR THE RIGHT REASONS AND NOT TO GET OFF THE STREET. I DID HEAR BAKER LEFT STREET CRIMES BECAUSE OF FAMILY ISSUES AND THE SCHEDULE. HE HAS MORE ISSUES NOW. SORRY DUDE IF THEY KNOW THAT YOUR OUT OF THE LOOP. BUFFARD DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT, BARD YOU WOULD HAVE TO GO TO COURT AND WE ALL KNOW YOU MISS MORE COURT THAN YOU GO TO. RADAR GOOD GUY BUT ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE YOU HAD TO WRITE A REPORT AND YOU DO HIDE FROM CALLS. HONCH YOU ARE A GREAT OFFICER BUT YOU KEEP TRING TO LEAVE THE STREET NO MATTER WHERE IT IS, DOESN'T LOOK GOOD. E.WARD WORKED WITH YOU WHEN YOU STARTED YOU SCARE ME SOMETIMES, YOUR NOT BULLET PROOF, AND ITS JUST A JOB PUT IT DOWN WHEN THE UNIFORM IS OFF. CARMACK NEED I LITTLE MORE TIME, THEN YOU MIGHT BE READY. HART MIGHT BE GOOD BUT YOU WANT STREET CRIMES SO WHY DID YOU APPLY FOR CIU. WELL NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT WE NEED TO HAVE ANOTHER ORAL BOARD NONE OF THESE PEOPLE ARE GOOD. LOL WE NEED EL#314 IN CIU HE WORKS HARD AND WOULD BE A SMART PICK THATS ALL I HAVE FOR YOU GUYS TONIGHT.

07-30-2009, 10:27 AM
Well CIU decided. Up on deck SCU and Motors. You can make Honcho happy by sticking him in Motors and I bet they just take someone from the CIU list and stick them in SCU. Hear Snyder is kicking ass and taking names over there. Need another aggressive dude back there so maybe some work will finally get done.

07-31-2009, 12:43 AM
WHO DID THEY PICK ? SOUNDS LIKE HONCHO DIDN'T GET IT IF HES GOING TO MOTORS, HE WOULD BE GOOD FOR MOTORS, I THINK WARD IS THE BEST CHOICE FOR SCU, IF HE WASN'T PICKED FOR CIU. HIM AND SNYDER WOULD MAKE A GREAT TEAM. IN MY YEARS NOT GONNA SAY HOW MANY, MORE THAN 10 ITS ABOUT TIME THEY PUT SOME GO GETTER'S IN THERE. WARD FOR A CHUBBY INDIVIDUAL HE CAN RUN, LOL. HART WOULD BE A GOOD CHOICE TOO, BUT HE NEEDS SOME TIME SAME WITH ID 314 (SORRY BRO CANT SPELL THAT AND NOT GOING TO ATTEMPT IT. THAT'S ALL I KNOW WHO WANTS THE SPOT. BUT WHO EVER GETS IT, LET ME TELL YOU ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK, THE HOURS ARE TERRIBLE AND THE WAITING STINKS. BUT I WAS YOUNG ONCE SO HAVE AT IT. BE SAFE AND MAKE LEGAL BUST AND TELL THE TRUTH ALL THE TIME.

07-31-2009, 04:34 AM
Who started the rumor they were getting someone in SCU? And if they are, they should not pick from people who applied for a CIU position. Two very different jobs requiring two very different personalities.

07-31-2009, 05:23 AM
You could teach a goat to do things the way they do them around here. Although Lane being gone helps!!!

07-31-2009, 10:27 AM
Hear the new Capt Pruitt is aggressive as hell. The opposite of Lane.

08-05-2009, 10:17 AM
I cannot believe you dogged Baker for having a family. Get a life or go pay attention to your own family. Everyone in CIU basically has a family and it is not like they get called out 24/7. Baker is hard working and most of all willing to work.

08-06-2009, 12:01 PM
Hope they pick someone that will work. THEY ALL have a good shot. Baker no way HE HAS A SHOT he left last time because the hours WERE TO MUCH FOR HIS FAMILY LIFE, and I heard he was a slacker back there. we need people that will get out of there CAR, AND TALK TO PEOPLE. LETS HOPE THEY PICK SOMEONE THAT CAN DO THE JOB AND NOT THE PERSON THATS BEEN HERE THE LONGEST OR HAS THE MOST CLASSES, PICK SOMEONE WITH STREET SMARTS THAT CAN TALK TO PEOPLE.
Maybe we should have you and Baker fistfight for the slot. You'd bleed from places you didn't know could bleed.