PDA

View Full Version : Firearms coordinator?????

07-27-2009, 04:03 PM
What is with AW in business with Navy SEAL posers? Seems out of character to see creds on the web page.

07-28-2009, 03:39 PM
please post a like so we can all see it :cop:

07-28-2009, 05:51 PM
What are you talking about?

07-28-2009, 08:38 PM
please post a like so we can all see it :cop:

http://www.tacticaldeterrence.com/index-1.html

07-28-2009, 10:20 PM
"A.K." Weidenfield - CCW, Tactical Pistol. Tactical Shotgun, Class D/G, Personal Protection, Executive Security, LEO/Military Training, ASP Baton, Taser, Glock armorer services
Dr. B - CCW, Tactical Pistol. Tactical Shotgun, Class D/G, Combat Medicine, Maritime Security, Traveler Security, Unarmed Self Defense
"Goose" - CCW, Tactical Pistol. Tactical Shotgun, Class D/G, Personal Protection, Executive Security, LEO/Military Training
"Bear" - CCW, Tactical Pistol. Tactical Shotgun, Personal Protection, Executive Security, LEO/Military Training, Maritime Security
Rick Seid - Unarmed Self Defense
Dr. Bob - Combat Medicine
Victor Bates - Maritime Security, Traveler Security

:lol: I love the nicknames!!!! i want in dat club dogg. my name will be ironbadge or snoopy. LOL

07-29-2009, 12:19 AM
ROFL

I WANT TO BE 'LIL POPO :snicker:

07-29-2009, 01:42 PM
He isn't hurting you or taking anything away from you. If the bios are accurate then it looks like a good core group. Stop hating and start supporting

07-29-2009, 05:05 PM
Well, not exactly.

When you paint a misleading picture of yourself and associates in order to get business, you defraud the people who dont know better. Seems to have worked for you since your supporting them. It seems wrong to psint the picture of training with SEALS when in essence your training with security guards and private investigators. But hey, this IS America. Be ALL you CAN be.

07-29-2009, 05:41 PM
In fairness, I went back and reviewed the website and as far as profiles are concerned, his is pretty accurate. The homicide investigator is a stretch but as a CID member he did have to partake in a few so it is not entirely inaccurate either. the others I don't know so as I said "if the bios are accurate" what's the problem? Once again he isn't hurting you or anyone else and he is providing a service that people are willing to pay for. Honest labor for honest income. Quit being so negative.

07-29-2009, 08:03 PM
...along the same lines, you cant sort of be a SEAL. Subtle word games. But their literature uses the term liberally in association of the others including your boy. I have less issue with his creds than the others using "Code Names".

Character issues.

07-30-2009, 12:18 PM
Character issues.
So code names like "The intimidator" for Dale Earnhardt, "Flash" for Dwayne Wade, and "mercury" for Eugene Morris diminish their credibility?

07-30-2009, 01:56 PM
Well, in each case in your own example, you added the name of a person after the psuedonym. And thise individuals who you named have all distinguished themselves professionally.

Not so in the case of this web site because [drumroll here] their identies are too secret. I need some Tom Cruise music while I visualize this.

07-30-2009, 06:54 PM
ROFL :lol:

08-04-2009, 06:02 PM
ROFL :lol: