PDA

View Full Version : NEED ANSWERS

07-27-2009, 03:55 PM
Man...just when u think things are going to be ok...YOUR LIFE TAKES A TURN THAT MAKES U WONDER IF UR GONNA MAKE IT.

Too much to go into but man... I'm looking answers...especially because a buddy of mine said this to me..."WHEN YOU STAND BEFORE GOD, WHAT ANSWER WILL YOU GIVE FOR THE LIFE THAT YOU LIVED?"

I kinda believe in A GOD or something...really dunno...don't know why I'm bothering to post this...my life is a mess and it's not getting any better. If anyone has an answer for some peace in the screwed up world....give a brother a break and let me know.

07-27-2009, 05:40 PM
..."WHEN YOU STAND BEFORE GOD, WHAT ANSWER WILL YOU GIVE FOR THE LIFE THAT YOU LIVED?"

That's a good question bro...a really good question. What answer will I give?...probably easier for me to believe that inner peace and happiness is inside me....take lemons and make lemonade...etc etc. Is there an after-life / life after death, read and heard stuff about folks dying and going to heaven and back and some of the other...scary hell stuff...(SAW SOME ON BOTH SUBJECT ON YOUTUBE.COM)

....does God really exist....probably easier me to believe there is no God and that we aren't accountable for what we do in this life....easier to believe that each person decides what's best for them and that we are at the wheel and decide our own destiny....probably easier to believe that the theory of evolution is true....we die, fade to black, turn into fertilizer.. and it's over.

But what if God is real and there is a heaven and hell....what if we are all going to stand and give an account for everything we've ever done and everything we've ever said...what if even the stuff we thought was a secret is going to be brought out and we're gonna get judged for it? Holy cow! Dunno buddy.....I've heard both sides....one is easier on the conscience than the other.....hope it all works out for you.ToAnswers

07-27-2009, 11:32 PM
Weird Post

07-30-2009, 02:27 PM
THIS IS " GOD " SPEAKING

THE ONLY ANSWERS I HAVE FOR YOU IS THAT ~ WE ARE ARE GOING TO DIE SOMEDAY ~ NO GETTING OUT OF IT

SO WHILE YOU ARE HERE ON THIS PLANET ~ BE NICE ~ JUST BE NICE ~ THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TOO DO!

BE NICE UNTIL IT'S TIME NOT TO BE NICE.....

08-02-2009, 10:44 PM
I guess the CRA Grant was approved and we are getting five new officers. Of Course how is the new unit going to be filled? With hand picked personnel I am sure. But let’s not forget the one shoe in for the horse spot. Hmmm wonder why that won’t be posted like the other positions such as CIS, Traffic, Vice, and all the rest. Could it be because that person has already been trained on her personal horse and that we are getting a not so free horse from Boston PD. Doesn’t seem fair does it that a person with an admitted drug use history who could not get a job in this profession at any other Law Enforcement Agency in the WORLD would just slide right in. Well I guess when you ride whorses with the boss that’s what happens. It’s a shame that it has come to this. Looks like this agency is going in the wrong direction, have they not learned from their mistakes? The selection process has been put in place for a reason and that’s because there were class action lawsuit filed against the city for unfair labor practices. Even though they were bogus it tied up monies and time in litigation for nothing. Could this spark another? I think it could if everyone is not allowed the opportunity to slap on some spurs and chaps and try out. Why should it be assumed that because she rides her own personal hobby horse on Friday nights and at Ybor that she’s a whorse shoe in. So saddle up and grab your pony by the reins and let’s give the whorse whisperer a run for her money.