PDA

View Full Version : Chat/Talk Information

07-23-2009, 02:21 AM
Anything to report or chat about? If so, let's get it on.

07-25-2009, 03:17 AM
There must be a "tremendous amout of intimidation" going on. This needs to be reported to the Tampa Tribune and Miami Herald.

07-28-2009, 11:38 PM
After reading the information in the legal post I for one am blown away by the allegations. It has been my experience with the Director and Assistant Director that they are men of good morals.
If the allegations are found to be true, which I make myself believe there will be many disappointed people in the law enforcement community.
But for now my money is on the Director & Asst Director.
God Bless

07-28-2009, 11:41 PM
which I can't make my self believe.

Sorry for the typo

07-29-2009, 12:18 PM
The former Capt. (DK) in the panhandle was a cancer to this agency. The D and AD did the department and the citizens of Florida a huge favor by terminating him.

07-29-2009, 07:22 PM
After reading the information in the legal post I for one am blown away by the allegations. It has been my experience with the Director and Assistant Director that they are men of good morals.
If the allegations are found to be true, which I make myself believe there will be many disappointed people in the law enforcement community.
God Bless

You are probably a good person and a fine officer, but yet a very uninformed one. I am sure you can find several people willing to take your bet. Good luck.

07-29-2009, 07:27 PM
The former Capt. (DK) in the panhandle was a cancer to this agency. The D and AD did the department and the citizens of Florida a huge favor by terminating him.

I must diagree with your professional and incompetent diagnosis of the Captain. I worked for and with the Captain in the Marine Patrol. He could be tough, but he treated his men equal and fair. As far as I know, he always received excellent evaluations and did his job professionally. The only "CANCER" to any agency is the type of person who would post comments such as this. This type of person is the one who would take a dollar out of a deceased person's pocket.

07-30-2009, 05:33 PM
God Bless

You are probably a good person and a fine officer, but yet a very uninformed one. I am sure you can find several people willing to take your bet. Good luck.

I'll take that bet, and raise you 2 Lt's and about 5 officers. This lawsuit is just the beginning of a very LARGE cancer in this agency that has been swept under the carpet for too many years. I attribute it to the "I'm in charge and your not" syndrome. The outcome in favor of the former employee will cause a major down fall of this agency.

08-01-2009, 04:32 PM
I also worked with DK at FMP and was stunned that they promoted him to Capt! He had issues back then so i guess it finally caught up with him. All the state has to do is subpoena some former supervisors and co-workers to make their case.

08-12-2009, 04:45 PM

I must diagree with your professional and incompetent diagnosis of the Captain. I worked for and with the Captain in the Marine Patrol. He could be tough, but he treated his men equal and fair. As far as I know, he always received excellent evaluations and did his job professionally. The only "CANCER" to any agency is the type of person who would post comments such as this. This type of person is the one who would take a dollar out of a deceased person's pocket.

What about the suicide threat and the dead cat? Signal 20 and won't let go....