PDA

View Full Version : Budget cuts

07-22-2009, 09:29 PM
Has anyone looked at the civilian positions and how much money they cost before they talk about cutting deputy positions? How about all the extra "managers" in comm center? They did not even exist under Mylander.I also heard Kicklighter is getting a raise to Major pay?

I will not even go into all the "extra martial affairs going on with all those supervisors in there..you all know who they are.There are plenty who are doing a great job in there too, I will not take that away from them.BUT the higher ups are the worst ones in there!

Trim the fluff where it could easily be trimmed before the sworn suffer.

LOL
07-23-2009, 12:47 AM
Unfortunately it seems like it's not who you know it's about who you are screwing in this agency to get ahead...take it from me there are so many extramarital affairs between civilian co workers in this agency it's disgusting...hence the Major pay.

07-26-2009, 02:04 AM
Hey LOL:
Could you maybe sober up before you type your next blog? This one did not make sense. Civilians doing civilians, hence the Major pay?????? Doesn't the Sheriff control the $$$$? By the way, did you pass the FCAT?

07-26-2009, 03:08 PM
Unfortunately it seems like it's not who you know it's about who you are screwing in this agency to get ahead...take it from me there are so many extramarital affairs between civilian co workers in this agency it's disgusting...hence the Major pay.
:shock:
On second thought, no shocker here.
:P :evil: :cop:

07-26-2009, 06:06 PM
Hey LOL:
Could you maybe sober up before you type your next blog? This one did not make sense. Civilians doing civilians, hence the Major pay?????? Doesn't the Sheriff control the $$$$? By the way, did you pass the FCAT?
Don't be so childish just because it will catch up to you someday. Yes too many affairs and horseplay going on, both with civilians and sworn postions. Notice the article in the paper today? Here I will post it for you. This is another example of how the department has made fools out of us all. This will fade and nothing will become of it, or half the damned department will be gone!! When bio girl makes upwards of seventy thousand a year for doing the second in command.......

http://www2.hernandotoday.com/content/2009/jul/26/ha-anti-fraternization-policy-still-in-the-works-a/news/
There's still no word on when a policy will be completed that bans nonplatonic relationships at the sheriff's office.

Sheriff Richard Nugent said the "anti-fraternization" policy would be drafted last September after an on-duty romance was discovered between a deputy and her former supervisor.

The sergeant resigned the day an internal affairs investigation concluded he was derelict in duty. The rookie deputy remains on the force after her one-year probation period was extended for six months.

Sgt. Donna Black, spokeswoman, confirmed the policy was not complete on Friday. In February, she said there was "no time limit" for drafting a policy.

10-27-2009, 12:25 PM
Place is worse then general hospital or one life to live.

11-19-2009, 03:22 AM
Place is worse then general hospital or one life to live.
As the Stomach Churns (As the World Turns)

11-19-2009, 03:29 AM
Hey LOL:
Don't be so childish just because it will catch up to you someday. Yes too many affairs and horseplay going on, both with civilians and sworn postions. Notice the article in the paper today? Here I will post it for you. This is another example of how the department has made fools out of us all. This will fade and nothing will become of it, or half the damned department will be gone!! When bio girl makes upwards of seventy thousand a year for doing the second in command.......

http://www2.hernandotoday.com/content/2009/jul/26/ha-anti-fraternization-policy-still-in-the-works-a/news/
There's still no word on when a policy will be completed that bans nonplatonic relationships at the sheriff's office.

Sheriff Richard Nugent said the "anti-fraternization" policy would be drafted last September after an on-duty romance was discovered between a deputy and her former supervisor.

The sergeant resigned the day an internal affairs investigation concluded he was derelict in duty. The rookie deputy remains on the force after her one-year probation period was extended for six months.

Sgt. Donna Black, spokeswoman, confirmed the policy was not complete on Friday. In February, she said there was "no time limit" for drafting a policy.

He's now divvorced and they are engaged. She is already using his last name publicly too.

And there is still no poicy in place about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: