PDA

View Full Version : 373

07-22-2009, 12:53 PM
What is going on with him?

07-22-2009, 05:36 PM
Why dont you ask him instead of asking for other to post rumors.

07-22-2009, 09:22 PM

What's going on with him?
What's going on is he's waiting for you. He's waiting for you to MAN UP and come say what you gotta say to his face. You know danm good and well what's going on and youre just asking this question so someone else will post it on here so you can hide like youre innocent. Well, youre not so innocent are you??? Youre hiding on here hoping others will do your dirty work of spreading rumors and airing out a fellow officers dirty laundry. Right? RIGHT???
He's waiting for you right now, boy. He's waiting for you to get in his face and air out your beef if you arent scared but you are arent you?
You wont get in his face and tell him what you think because it would be the last thing you think about because you'd be put into a coma. You'd eat strawberry jello through a straw for the rest of your life or your Aunt Betty would spoon lukewarm chicken soup into your mouth while wiping off your drool occasionally.
You wont do it will you, you gutless and spineless little worm??!! Do it! Do it! DO IT!!! I dare you and god I wish I knew who you were because you wont do it youre scared and you know youre a weakling who wont get in his face will you you fried egg?!!

07-22-2009, 10:47 PM

What's going on with him?
What's going on is he's waiting for you. He's waiting for you to MAN UP and come say what you gotta say to his face. You know danm good and well what's going on and youre just asking this question so someone else will post it on here so you can hide like youre innocent. Well, youre not so innocent are you??? Youre hiding on here hoping others will do your dirty work of spreading rumors and airing out a fellow officers dirty laundry. Right? RIGHT???
He's waiting for you right now, boy. He's waiting for you to get in his face and air out your beef if you arent scared but you are arent you?
You wont get in his face and tell him what you think because it would be the last thing you think about because you'd be put into a coma. You'd eat strawberry jello through a straw for the rest of your life or your Aunt Betty would spoon lukewarm chicken soup into your mouth while wiping off your drool occasionally.
You wont do it will you, you gutless and spineless little worm??!! Do it! Do it! DO IT!!! I dare you and god I wish I knew who you were because you wont do it youre scared and you know youre a weakling who wont get in his face will you you fried egg?!!

Fried egg? Is that an insult? Can somebody say PSYCHO?

07-23-2009, 01:08 AM
This is the one time that this response is the funniest.

there can't be any of ZPD guys posting this crap because they are not that funny. ok maybe a few,

the police men wouldn't post this so citizens don't be alarmed. The policemen are laughing just like you are.

the poster is right. you shouldn't ask for personal info that is none of your business. you are a coward and would get beat up because you are a coward.

07-25-2009, 01:55 AM

Who really cares what his problem is... he's been a whinner and a poster on this site for years... grow up "Mall Cop" and become a man and then maybe, a real cop!

07-25-2009, 01:38 PM

Who really cares what his problem is... he's been a whinner and a poster on this site for years... grow up "Mall Cop" and become a man and then maybe, a real cop!
Maybe the mall cop would stomp your nizuts into oblivion, bizitch.

07-25-2009, 01:57 PM
[quote=Unknown]What is going on with him?

Maybe the mall cop would stomp your nizuts into oblivion, bizitch.[/quote:dwetj0hk]

Pack a lunch Mall Cop... well maybe a great big picnic basket! Why don't you go outside and practice falling down then it won't be as bad when I do kick your ass!

07-25-2009, 04:21 PM
Ask yourself one question, what has 373 ever done to you. I believe most will answer (nothing) except give a helping hand when needed. Lay off the guy.

07-25-2009, 11:03 PM
Enough is enough with this thread!

I've known 373 for many years and he would help out anyone at anytime without asking for anything in return.

Thank you Marine1!

07-26-2009, 12:50 PM

I've known 373 for many years and he would help out anyone at anytime without asking for anything in return.

Thank you Marine1!

Yeah he'll help you out... take the calls in his zone and he won't return the favor! Lazy, lazy, lazy! Brandon Town Center is hiring! :devil:

07-26-2009, 01:54 PM

Thank you Marine1!

Yeah he'll help you out... take the calls in his zone and he won't return the favor! Lazy, lazy, lazy! Brandon Town Center is hiring! :devil:

Keep talking, fried egg. You keep proving my point.

07-26-2009, 11:37 PM

Thank you Marine1!

Keep talking, fried egg. You keep proving my point.

WHO CARES ABOUT THE MALL COP,ETC.! HAS ANYONE SEEN OUR UNION CONTRACT?

08-29-2009, 12:33 AM
bump

09-15-2009, 09:11 PM
373 what a joke....

09-15-2009, 10:10 PM
Now what is he doing? Or not doing?

09-15-2009, 10:21 PM
He's just a joke, read thru the posts