PDA

View Full Version : FHP Pursuits

Texas
07-20-2009, 11:16 PM
I was just talking to a Trooper yesterday. He told me they now have a pursuit policy that allows them to chase people who run from them. Wow! Almost like being a real cop. If they run from us, all we have to do is call the cops (FHP).

07-20-2009, 11:20 PM
I talked to a trooper who told me about a chase he had from Okechobee Blvd down to Dade County on a sig-12 motorcycle. He had a woodie by the end of the story. Not that I agree with chasing motorcycles for speeding, but it did sound like an awful lot of fun. I'll never experience that feeling though ;)

07-23-2009, 09:18 PM
HAHAHAH FHP is a joke. All of state le is a joke. Get out of here trooper. go make your 32k and leave us alone.

Texas
07-26-2009, 01:38 AM
HAHAHAH FHP is a joke. All of state le is a joke. Get out of here trooper. go make your 32k and leave us alone.
I have backed up FHP and they have backed me up. They do what they are hired to do, same as you (I assume), so they are not a joke. I do not like some of them, just as I do not like some deputies, but I will NOT ridicule them. It demeans me, not them. Just as your ridicule demeans you, not them.
Show a little class. They are still brothers and sisters of the badge.
Everything out of a persons mouth is about them.