PDA

View Full Version : C-NORTH LAZY/SELFISH

07-20-2009, 04:48 PM
Did anyone hear what c-north did not do on Sat 18,2009.In the morning there was a call of a cardiac arrest of a 11 month old baby come out,parents giving CPR,everyone was 10-8 but no one answers,dispatch tried to give it to Jack 136 but he was to busy at camp 5 getting gas.Sandy was to busy at the Catholic Chruch on Saufley Field Rd to hear the call come out.(This is a normal practice for her,yes she gets paid to attend chruch,and has been for the last 3 years.If you think Im lying pull tapes and check CAD and ask shift members).The rest of the shift was 10-8 also but did not answer.Jack and Sandy had AEDS.Then their LT came up on the radio and took the call and later had Sandy respond to help.Sandy I wonder how the parents that you were helping would have felt if they knew how lazy you were that day.Jack your no better,all of C-North should be ashamed of yourselfs all of you are selfish and the whole shift should be written up starting with the SGT down.I hope the right person reads this post and takes some action to correct whatever problem C-NORTH has so incidents like this does not happen again.

07-20-2009, 05:16 PM
Not surprised. If there were some chance for Sandy to get some glory she would have been 10-18. Maybe she thought there would be some chance that she might see some "female parts" and she is above that. She would have to leave the room.

07-20-2009, 05:46 PM
what happened to the baby? Is it ok?

07-20-2009, 07:26 PM
NO THE BABY PASSED,SAY A PRAYER

07-20-2009, 07:45 PM
If you remembered anything from your CPR training you would know that an AED would not be used on an infant.

The International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) advisory statement does not currently support a recommendation for or against the use of AEDs on children under 1 year of age because there is insufficient evidence as to its effectiveness. Always follow local protocols and medical direction.

While the Food & Drig Administration has approved electrode pads for children and infants which are designed to deliver lower energy levels, these pads are not part of the AED equipment used by the S/O.

If you need to refresh yourself on the AED usage, click here (http://www.southarkansasredcross.org/Portals/0/AED4Infant.pdf)

07-20-2009, 08:36 PM
If you remembered anything from your CPR training you would know that an AED would not be used on an infant.

The International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) advisory statement does not currently support a recommendation for or against the use of AEDs on children under 1 year of age because there is insufficient evidence as to its effectiveness. Always follow local protocols and medical direction.

While the Food & Drig Administration has approved electrode pads for children and infants which are designed to deliver lower energy levels, these pads are not part of the AED equipment used by the S/O.

If you need to refresh yourself on the AED usage, click here (http://www.southarkansasredcross.org/Portals/0/AED4Infant.pdf)

That makes me feel much better, don't go and try and help even WITHOUT the AED. LOSERS!

07-20-2009, 10:25 PM

While the Food & Drug Administration has approved electrode pads for children and infants which are designed to deliver lower energy levels, these pads are not part of the AED equipment used by the S/O.

That makes me feel much better, don't go and try and help even WITHOUT the AED. LOSERS!

Looking at the bigger picture, somebody did go and try to help, It was the Lieutenant. That said, the Lieutenant has the same training as everyone else. I would be surprised that Fire and EMS wasnt on scene prior to the S/O. Even if the S/O was there first, we would have defered to them since they have waaaayyyy more CPR training then any patrol deputy. Quit making a mountain out of a mole hill. :roll:

07-20-2009, 10:39 PM
Get your facts right before you post. It would not have mattered if GOD would have gotten there 45minutes before EMS, FIRE, LT.,SANDY, JACK or anybody else. The baby was dead for at least an hour. Like the previous poster said, we don't use AED's on infants. Just something else for you to try and stir up S*it over. Go back to cantonment where you don't do S*it!!!!! You are a DISGRACE to OUR uniform. Posting such nonsense on a public site.

07-21-2009, 11:25 AM
what is aslo awesome, nobody but the sgt responded to the holdup alarm at regions bank prior to the infant. dispatch had to ask if anyone else is going to respond

07-21-2009, 11:44 AM
Before anyone even knew it was for an infant...nobody answered dispatch. Dispatch asked anybody near district 8 with an AED...chirp chirp chirp....Any northend unit with an AED..ZZZzzzzzzz chirp chirp.....Car 136....I'm at camp 5 getting gas escambia i think that takes prioity over a parent doing cpr on their own child...........

07-21-2009, 12:44 PM
what is aslo awesome, nobody but the sgt responded to the holdup alarm at regions bank prior to the infant. dispatch had to ask if anyone else is going to respond
Remember all of this lack of care for the publics well being starts at the top, Back in the days . i promise you heads would have rolled . Some of the officers have figured out if their is no cameras no orders or reprimand from the topthey do and say as they please. Been there done that.

07-21-2009, 01:19 PM
Get your facts right before you post. It would not have mattered if GOD would have gotten there 45minutes before EMS, FIRE, LT.,SANDY, JACK or anybody else. The baby was dead for at least an hour. Like the previous poster said, we don't use AED's on infants. Just something else for you to try and stir up S*it over. Go back to cantonment where you don't do S*it!!!!! You are a DISGRACE to OUR uniform. Posting such nonsense on a public site.

Was this known BEFORE or AFTER no one volunteered to go? The disgrace is that there are lazy a$$ deputies out there and other ones that defend their laziness!

07-21-2009, 10:45 PM

Was this known BEFORE or AFTER no one volunteered to go? The disgrace is that there are lazy a$$ deputies out there and other ones that defend their laziness!
This really is not about north end of the county but the south end Big Lagoon station, does anyone know what happened at 4817 huron dr mon night the 20th,was this a matter of domestic violence and no one went to jail? Did he hit her or was the blood where maybe she just fell down? Is the north the only place we have lazy deputies or can you let aguy beat the h##out of his wife and its to much trouble to make an arrest or do you just tell him he needs to chill out?

07-21-2009, 11:52 PM
Sally since you are such a great investigator why don't you hire on and solve Huron Drives problems? I am issuing a challenge for Sally, 1mom and PerdidoAssface to go one whole day without complaining about something or actually saying something nice about someone other than themselves.

07-22-2009, 01:28 AM
David Craug Take your happy little a##back to the streets where you belong .I dont know the ladies you refer to but i guess they upset you as much as i do. I know what is what because i am on the inside and know all your little lies and secrets.

07-22-2009, 01:39 AM
Sally since you are such a great investigator why don't you hire on and solve Huron Drives problems? I am issuing a challenge for Sally, 1mom and PerdidoAssface to go one whole day without complaining about something or actually saying something nice about someone other than themselves.
Could you possibly be one of the deputies who answered the call on Huron Dr last night ? you are very upset for some reason, As for being an investigator we have been there done that.Now i get to monitor it all.

07-22-2009, 03:39 PM
I have good news and bad news ; I am leaving for a couple weeks to go to my parents little cottage on Lake Norman N.C. iknow some of you will be heartbroken ,but i will be back. I dont know the other ladies but i am sure they can keep cleaning houses while im gone . Who in the H#ll came up with To that lame brain idea. To sally b and mom keep up the good work.

07-22-2009, 05:47 PM
Could you possibly be one of the deputies who answered the call on Huron Dr last night ? you are very upset for some reason, As for being an investigator we have been there done that.Now i get to monitor it all.
SIR: you are under the impression that all i do is give you he## i just give you the truth and you think its hell . you have an incompetent sheriff who has surrounded himself with the worst of all regimes since charlie johnson and you know it . so if you dont like what i say when you see my name dont read it.

07-23-2009, 12:59 AM
I have another question for all you people who know everything what was a cruiser with its lights off doing last Wed21 cruising Huron Dr at 2;30 in the morning. My neighbor had her little dog out and seen it , i guess may he could have been sneaking up on the guy who beat the he##out of his wife the night before , who was only told to chill out. NOBODY WENT TO JAIL.

07-23-2009, 02:21 AM
Somebody doesnt go to jail every time for various reasons.. victim wont cooperate, no evidence, etc. It doenst mean that somebody didnt do their job.

07-23-2009, 03:10 AM
Somebody doesnt go to jail every time for various reasons.. victim wont cooperate, no evidence, etc. It doenst mean that somebody didnt do their job.
When yhe women is bleeding and the deputy tells her stupid husband that he needs th chill out. please.

07-23-2009, 03:46 AM
Unless you were there, you cant say that is what happened.

07-23-2009, 12:50 PM
Before anyone even knew it was for an infant...nobody answered dispatch. Dispatch asked anybody near district 8 with an AED...chirp chirp chirp....Any northend unit with an AED..ZZZzzzzzzz chirp chirp.....Car 136....I'm at camp 5 getting gas escambia i think that takes prioity over a parent doing cpr on their own child...........
Back in the day someone would have come on the radio to embarrass someone closer into responding. The radio traffic would have gone something like this:

Dispatch: Escambia to any unit near district 8 with an AED...
Dispatch: Escambia to any North end unit with an AED...
Deputy: Car ???...I'm at Navy and 98 I can be en route if you don't have someone closer...
Dispatch: 10-4 Car ???...be en route to...

But then on the other hand, I find it interesting that nearly thirty years later and you all are dealing with the same issues...insufficient numbers on Patrol.

07-23-2009, 01:01 PM
Back in the day someone would have come on the radio to embarrass someone closer into responding. The radio traffic would have gone something like this:

Dispatch: Escambia to any unit near district 8 with an AED...
Dispatch: Escambia to any North end unit with an AED...
Deputy: Car ???...I'm at Navy and 98 I can be en route if you don't have someone closer...
Dispatch: 10-4 Car ???...be en route to...

But then on the other hand, I find it interesting that nearly thirty years later and you all are dealing with the same issues...insufficient numbers on Patrol. You are right on but the problem now is this is thirty years later and people dont care let someone else do it . Thirty years ago you had supervisors who cared about the troops and the interigty of the office,now not only do they not care about each other they are there on a ego trip or just a paycheck.

07-23-2009, 06:27 PM
I may be wrong but Huron Drive looks like the hood of Perdido and one would expect crime in a neighborhood like this.To hear you two talk, it's a million dollar neighborhood. You aren't a deputy and you don't understand the law. You can't always take someone to jail if there isn't evidence. Stop pretending you know more than the guys that are real deputies and get a life please.

07-23-2009, 08:34 PM
I may be wrong but Huron Drive looks like the hood of Perdido and one would expect crime in a neighborhood like this.To hear you two talk, it's a million dollar neighborhood. You aren't a deputy and you don't understand the law. You can't always take someone to jail if there isn't evidence. Stop pretending you know more than the guys that are real deputies and get a life please.
"To hear YOU TWO talk"??? It's not two different people. Mom, Sally and Princess are one in the same. She is one messed up, crazy cracker ho. You're right though. Huron Dr. is the ghetto of Perdido Key.

07-23-2009, 10:03 PM
"To hear YOU TWO talk"??? It's not two different people. Mom, Sally and Princess are one in the same. She is one messed up, crazy cracker ho. You're right though. Huron Dr. is the ghetto of Perdido Key.
I dont know who you think we are , put your money where your mouth is . Your language says you went to school at wedgewood and tate. I do not live in perdido key , but i do know what goes on everywhere and you know it.

07-23-2009, 11:41 PM
Sally you only think you know whats going on...you have no idea who or what I did last night or what I've ever done for that matter. Like she wouldn't drop the charges on her baby daddy any way just another waste of time for real cops.

07-24-2009, 12:13 AM
I dont know who you think we are , put your money where your mouth is . Your language says you went to school at wedgewood and tate. I do not live in perdido key , but i do know what goes on everywhere and you know it.
At least they went to school. What's your excuse for the way you write?

07-24-2009, 12:27 AM

Sorry but I did not go to either of those schools but I do have a Master's Degree. You think you know everything but in reality (which you obviously know nothing about), you really have no clue. Don't you or one of your other personalities have laundry to do or dinner to cook or something? :roll:

BTW, I'm not sure what you mean by "put your money where your mouth is" as it has nothing to do with anything else that you stated.