PDA

View Full Version : Det. Lopez

07-15-2009, 03:44 AM
Why are you such a jerk you think you are a hot shot. And it wouuld be nice if you would quit trying to get in my pants

07-15-2009, 10:53 PM
What did I miss ? was something removed ? :devil:

07-16-2009, 12:35 PM
Detective Lopez is a good detective, and I've never seen him treat his co-workers badly.
Also, I can assure you that Detective Lopez is not trying to get in your pants. And here's a thought....why don't you spend more time actually doing your job, rather than trying to pass your work on to your co-workers?
Getting on this website and insulting a good detective just shows what an insecure, miserable person you really are!
Go eat another cookie!!!

07-16-2009, 05:33 PM
Instead of degrading hard working leo's on a public website, airing out your personal problems, why don't you act like a civilized adult and confront the detective in private.
I have known Detective Lopez for a long time, and I can assure you that he would never act unprofessional with any female.
Sounds to me like the issue of him trying to get into your pants is all in your head!

07-16-2009, 07:28 PM
lopez is a good guy. he's never treated anyone out of line around me. i doubt your pants are in any danger of cohabitation from him. i seriously doubt your accusations. i suggest you talk it over with him face to face instead of choosing a public forum.

07-19-2009, 03:59 AM
lopez is a good guy. he's never treated anyone out of line around me. i doubt your pants are in any danger of cohabitation from him. i seriously doubt your accusations. i suggest you talk it over with him face to face instead of choosing a public forum.

I agree. I have worked with him myself and have always thought of him as a top notch deputy/detective. I've never seen him treat anyone out of line while I have been around him either. If you have a problem with him, why don't you confront him in person instead of calling him out anonymously on a web forum?

07-21-2009, 03:16 AM
If I had a problem w/something as serious as sexual harrasment, I'd file a complaint. NOT talk to him in private, or anything else. Not get on a website and put it out there.

IF there was any truth to it.

07-22-2009, 11:33 PM
A comment like this should'nt even be adressed.