PDA

View Full Version : WATCH OVER MIAMI MADNESS

07-14-2009, 09:14 PM
Is it true compota rodriguez is forcing sgts to write up people for watchover miami's? come central!

07-15-2009, 12:20 AM
that guy wrote up everyone over cards. i hope his tight pants squeeze his small weewee and it falls off, I WILL NOT DO THEM WHEN I HAVE CALLS TO ANSWER

JAVI ORTIZ
07-15-2009, 12:54 AM
Its being worked on by the FOP.

07-15-2009, 01:33 AM
javi get compota and put an end to this. he only does this when he knows you guys aren't around. he likes to pull us aside and tell us how we lack accountability and how he is a secret agent for the fbi = Fat ******* Investigator. im a b-shift veteran and i dont need a wannabe commander to bark orders. he got sgt palaicios calling out sick because he is using his psycho stellar powers from the FBI to do the wack-over miami cards. victor we love you. just put away the yellow highlighter for the worksheets.

compota you have met your match. javi will get you. we all called him and he sounds ready to crack your compota jar right open. keep besando al BK. november he will being going bye bye.

07-15-2009, 01:45 AM
Wtf u guys crying about now? You alls got real problems down there donts you?
You do not wqant to put 2 Watch over miami cards a day? Then gets you sorry azz up here where real police work and let me go South and play that game,lossersss

07-15-2009, 11:20 AM
Lt. Rodriguez is the sharpest in the department. THe guys complaining are a bunch of slugs, especially ramirez who is being led by Sgt. Teresa "always in trouble" borcowski. Younger officers these are the people that dont allow you to get better days. Sgt. Palacios really looks like spongebob with stripes always complaining of chest pains when he gets in trouble, same MO in central. Javi be careful when you lock horns with Lt. Rodriguez he will have a mine field waiting for you. He knows his shit.

07-15-2009, 12:22 PM
Darle duro compota!!! Get these slugs in shape or ship them out. Oh and Javi,you are threading on thin ice papa!

07-15-2009, 12:53 PM
that guy wrote up everyone over cards. i hope his tight pants squeeze his small weewee and it falls off, I WILL NOT DO THEM WHEN I HAVE CALLS TO ANSWER

Yes you will or you will be eating compotica in my office before you can say hay mama! :evil:

07-15-2009, 12:59 PM
How much you all wanna bet that Javi goes nowhere near Lt. Rodriguez? Javi is afraid of him and Lt. Oliva! Just watch and see.

07-15-2009, 01:18 PM
How much you all wanna bet that Javi goes nowhere near Lt. Rodriguez? Javi is afraid of him and Lt. Oliva! Just watch and see.

You wrong and as soon as Javi make his move, I will make you eat a Spinach compota por hablar caca.... :devil:

07-15-2009, 03:38 PM
Javi is not scared, he told me once that he *****ed out the Lt. once at a scene where a baker was on a roof in Little Havana, by the Orange Bowl.

07-15-2009, 04:07 PM

You wrong and as soon as Javi make his move, I will make you eat a Spinach compota por hablar caca.... :devil:

He will have Javi writing cards soon.

07-15-2009, 11:04 PM
Lt. Rodriguez........You were right and we were in the WRONG....viejo your on your own.

07-16-2009, 01:46 AM
Whats the big deal with WOM Cards? Should be in Flagami where Commander Pepe requires 10 per day... 2 is nothing.

07-16-2009, 03:04 AM
oye javi, great job at roll call. you are right that the slugs need to work. no se porque people are talking smack when you told compota to his face that you didnt agree with the write ups at the roll call. again thank you. el compota respects you too. believe it or not.

07-16-2009, 05:15 AM
You guys are crying over watch over miami cards!!!! What a bunch of little girls you are. And you are suppose to be senior officers?? More like shitty officers thats cant provide the public and the citizens of miami with 2 watch over miami cards in a 10 hour shift. I bet if you had a crew like yours working in your neighboorhood, you would definetly be crying. I would hate to know that the officers that patrol where i live are too lazy to pass out 2 cards in a shift. even less, that they are senior officers.

Lt. Rodriguez you are doing a great job. If those guys dont like it, they can bid out.

07-16-2009, 05:48 AM
You guys cant go by where a person has been robbed or burglarized and drop off a piece a paper? What a bunch A$$holes some of you are

DO YOUR JOB!! OR GO STAND IN LINE AT THE MARLINS STADIUM FOR A CONSTRUCTION POSITION

07-16-2009, 11:29 AM
Javi, i cant believe what I heard from you. I guess its true you get intiminated by Lt. Rodriguez who stood there in roll call.

07-16-2009, 02:49 PM
Some of you won't be satisfied until you do nothing but sit there all day scratching ur asses. Are you freaking serious? U biatch about passing out watch over miami cards? God forbid ur expected to actually do any work. Coral Way is a nightmare. Its not the Commander. Its not the Lieutenant or the Sgt. Its you. F--k all the BS about the leadership. Cops on the street fight crime. Crime is way up in Coral Way. You would think one of you guys would run into an in-progress call once in a while. Look at the cops. We have more PSAs than we ever have so we rarely do 17's. Get out there and do something. Or retire already.

07-16-2009, 03:20 PM
Javi, i cant believe what I heard from you. I guess its true you get intiminated by Lt. Rodriguez who stood there in roll call.

I guess you weren't there. he told rodriguez he didnt agree with the discipline. but, we must show that we are productive. he was extremely respectful on all ends. rodriguez is in the wrong to write people up for this. so those talking crap i can see they werent there

07-16-2009, 03:24 PM
I have known Lt. Rodriguez for over 24 years. The guy is top notch so lay off and for your information he respectfully declined the commanders job a few years ago when I was still there.
Maury keep up the good work.

07-16-2009, 07:21 PM
I have known Lt. Rodriguez for over 24 years. The guy is top notch so lay off and for your information he respectfully declined the commanders job a few years ago when I was still there.
Maury keep up the good work.

So, you find your retard meds yet? At least your not sucking T$ and BK ass this time.

07-16-2009, 08:12 PM
Good afternoon my name is Commander Whitehead and I just want all of you to know that I told Lieutenant Rodriguez to write everyone in the south district reprimands if they do not write 8 watch over miami cards a week. I told Lieutenant Big Guy to do this because I am in command. Lieutenant Rodriguez is a good guy. He knows how to look good in his uniform. He makes me proud because he spends 27,000 dollars a year on dry cleaning. There is never any compota spilled on his shirt. Listen to me I wanted all coral way units to drive around with their overhead lights on all night long but the stupid major didnt like my idea. I want to be in charge of the south district someday so I come up with great ideas like driving around with overhead lights on. I also am giving everyone a direct order to stop making fun of my pst sergeant. Sergeant little big guy Cruz is very handsome and loves to wear fancy clothes. He follows my instructions. I told him to be on the radio as much as he can so people think he is actually doing something. He does such a good job of being on the radio that he has to take 4 extra batteries to work everyday. I also told sergeant little big guy to show himself in command of every incident on the radio. He does a great job of that too. Listen to me I am telling all of you now that when you come to work you are here to work. I expect 120 percent. I want 110 percent and then when you get tired I want 120 percent. We have no crime in coral way. Thank you.

07-16-2009, 08:53 PM
We know that you're not Whitehead. He can't put that many sentences together.

07-16-2009, 09:32 PM
These sluggs in A shift dont wanna do anything, and dont realise that Lt. Rodriguez is the best Lt to work for....just loook around, like communications and central, and see what kind of Lt's they have...

07-16-2009, 10:25 PM
These sluggs in A shift dont wanna do anything, and dont realise that Lt. Rodriguez is the best Lt to work for....just loook around, like communications and central, and see what kind of Lt's they have...The Unibrow Is Still Here?

07-16-2009, 10:29 PM
I Guess I need to come back to Coral way and take command. When I was there I ran the show ,I told commander Whitehead what to do!!! Now that I'm gone all hell has broken loose.

07-17-2009, 03:21 AM
I DONT GET IT? THE LT.IS A DECENT PERSON WHO ALWAYS ADDRESSES US,INCLUDING THE ROOKIES WITH RESPECT.
I HANDLE MY CALLS,MAKE A FEW ARRESTS AND TURN IN 2 OR MORE WOM CARDS SO WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL VETS?
IF U CANT HANDLE LT.RODRIGUEZ REQUEST,GO WORK FOR OLIVA LOSERS.
BTW,THERE ARE A FEW VETS ON A SHIFT I RESPECT BUT A FEW REALLY ARE OLD,CRANKY CRY BABIES WHO SHOULD RETIRE.
THERE ARE A FEW WHO ARE SCARY. THE INDIAN GUY WHO IS 7416,DONT KNOW HIS NAME CAUSE I CANT GET CLOSE TO HIM, LOOKS LIKE THE WALKING DEAD,RETIRE DUDE.

07-17-2009, 06:40 AM
Good afternoon my name is Commander Whitehead and I just want all of you to know that I told Lieutenant Rodriguez to write everyone in the south district reprimands if they do not write 8 watch over miami cards a week. I told Lieutenant Big Guy to do this because I am in command. Lieutenant Rodriguez is a good guy. He knows how to look good in his uniform. He makes me proud because he spends 27,000 dollars a year on dry cleaning. There is never any compota spilled on his shirt. Listen to me I wanted all coral way units to drive around with their overhead lights on all night long but the stupid major didnt like my idea. I want to be in charge of the south district someday so I come up with great ideas like driving around with overhead lights on. I also am giving everyone a direct order to stop making fun of my pst sergeant. Sergeant little big guy Cruz is very handsome and loves to wear fancy clothes. He follows my instructions. I told him to be on the radio as much as he can so people think he is actually doing something. He does such a good job of being on the radio that he has to take 4 extra batteries to work everyday. I also told sergeant little big guy to show himself in command of every incident on the radio. He does a great job of that too. Listen to me I am telling all of you now that when you come to work you are here to work. I expect 120 percent. I want 110 percent and then when you get tired I want 120 percent. We have no crime in coral way. Thank you.

Officer Bert, the tattooed wonder/ brown noser will take care of everything, don't worry Reg..

07-17-2009, 04:13 PM
Ehhhhhhh,7450 can I get a unit at 32ave and 24st to transport?............... Ehhhhh7450,try 7416?........7416? 7416? Miami disregard I guess he is giving out his watch over Miami cards,l.m.f.a.o. Ramirez,retire already and let us have your days!

11-09-2009, 04:05 AM
Commander Whitehead is the best he really cares and takes time to listen. all his officers in his district are the best, even my DOG can vouch for them. He barks at everyone that passes by but when he sees one of the officers during his travels he gets all excited, that is why my dog Loves the song BAD BOYS
hahahahaahahh

11-11-2009, 12:18 AM
Who really cares? Just do your job