PDA

View Full Version : B.S.O. taking over Hallandale

07-13-2009, 01:13 AM
As a tax paying citizen in the City of Hallandale I for one, as well as many in my condo building, hope B.S.O. merges with Hallandale. Nothing against the Hallandale Police they do a fine job, but the citizens would have many more resources available to them offered by B.S.O. If i get a chance to have my say on the issue I will gladly support the merger.

07-14-2009, 06:18 AM
You're an ignorant idiot.

The Sheriff is in a bigger budgetary crisis than any city in the county and laying off deputies. How can that prove to be at all beneficial? The only thing these idiot police officers are going to get IF they go with BSO is:

1- Guaranteed NO raises in at least 8 years
2- Loss of seniority
3- Delay in promotions

These idiots should have elected better union representation and should have accepted the "gift" they were being offered with their contract. Instead, they turn down the raise (in an economic climate where people are not only not getting raises but losing their jobs) and write a letter to the Sheriff, who has way much bigger issues on his plate than dealing with a bunch of cry-baby police officers.

The newbies should not allow their minds to be poisoned by the few spoiled veterans that are too tired and lazy to work. There are a several of them (and they know who they are) that if it were not for Chief Magill giving them a chance and believing in them, that they would either be stuck working in a crap-hole or not working at all. Those people should be supportive and not destructive in their actions and words.

These morons should realize that not only do they have job security and benefits, unlike the growing population of unemployed Americans. These lazy bums should get off their butts and handle their calls and do their jobs and maybe EARN their money. Chief Magill should receive an honorary PhD in early childhood development and care for having to deal with all the kindergarten antics of his rank and file.

Grow up you immature, lazy children. Act like grown men and women and do your jobs!

And you "citizen", stop being so ignorant and educate yourself before expressing your stupidity!

07-15-2009, 08:38 PM
Wow, another post from the Chief's office. Haven't heard from you guys in awhile. I see your still applauding yourselves in the 3rd person. Tommy, are you still trying to pull the "Everybody Owes Me" b.s.? C'mon man that is so pathetic. If you had an ounce of leadership ability, the group would have signed a 1 year contract, a 3 year contract, or whatever. They'd just be happy to be here. You see dumdum, its not about the money. It's about the faliure of your adminstration. You probably don't realize this because you are too busy looking in the mirror, poking your thumb into your chest and repeating "I'm the Chief!" Your lackey with the vagina between his legs who spent his career performing oral sex and hiding behind his desk doesn't understand that no matter what, no one will ever respect him because he has no guts; plain and simple. And lazy veterans who wouldn't have a job, their you. That's why you guys stay here. That's why you will never leave. You are nothing without you petty little stars on your lapels. You can't just go away and be Tom or Jimmy because those guys are big fat losers. So you continue to stay and you manage the department in a way that secures your position so you can hold on to the precious little power that comes with your job. You bring up (or back) more spineless people to surround yourself with, no one that could ever threatened your position but will do as their told. You have the nerve to call us spoiled, greedy, and lazy, yet you take the nicest cars (yes cars plural) for yourselves, double dip two salaries, and spend your day taking on the phone and wandering the hallways. Maybe you take some time to meet with some citezens and do the thumb-in-the-chest routine. The young members of this department have their own minds. Their not listening to the older members when they make their decisions, they know you are a failed administration. They stand with the veterans because the veterans possess the leadership skills that you do not. But you know that that, which is why you are trying to attack them. It's ironic that the one good decision you made of hiring smart educated people, will probably haunt you now. You want us to take the 1-year, 3% contract? Put it back on the table with a clause that gets rid of you and that sissy, and I'll bet it gets passed. Other than that, you out of luck. Maybe you can roam the hallways a little more, taking your wallet out, pointing to your badge and saying "What's that, say...I'm the Chief" but I think that only impresses little old ladies and yourself. Good luck losers.

07-16-2009, 01:23 AM
You're an ignorant idiot.

The Sheriff is in a bigger budgetary crisis than any city in the county and laying off deputies. How can that prove to be at all beneficial? The only thing these idiot police officers are going to get IF they go with BSO is:

1- Guaranteed NO raises in at least 8 years
2- Loss of seniority
3- Delay in promotions

These idiots should have elected better union representation and should have accepted the "gift" they were being offered with their contract. Instead, they turn down the raise (in an economic climate where people are not only not getting raises but losing their jobs) and write a letter to the Sheriff, who has way much bigger issues on his plate than dealing with a bunch of cry-baby police officers.

The newbies should not allow their minds to be poisoned by the few spoiled veterans that are too tired and lazy to work. There are a several of them (and they know who they are) that if it were not for Chief Magill giving them a chance and believing in them, that they would either be stuck working in a crap-hole or not working at all. Those people should be supportive and not destructive in their actions and words.

These morons should realize that not only do they have job security and benefits, unlike the growing population of unemployed Americans. These lazy bums should get off their butts and handle their calls and do their jobs and maybe EARN their money. Chief Magill should receive an honorary PhD in early childhood development and care for having to deal with all the kindergarten antics of his rank and file.

Grow up you immature, lazy children. Act like grown men and women and do your jobs!

And you "citizen", stop being so ignorant and educate yourself before expressing your stupidity!

You claim to be informed, but you offered no factual information to help educate a STUPID citizen as myself. All your post did was applaud the Chief on what a great job he's done and criticize the police officers for what they do. You know you only get brownie points if the Chief knows who you are and I didn't see a name attached to this post, so I hope all of your efforts done wern't in vane. Truthfully I couldn't imagine the police being so unhappy if the Chief was as great as you say. Until I hear from you again I will continue to support the merger.

07-17-2009, 01:55 AM
Informed, you are not. You refer to the contract as a "gift" which it was in no way. Irregardless of this the membership would have gladly signed it if four other simple requests would have been met. The other requests were of no monetary value at all. It was merely a request that the chief operate the police department in a fair and just manner. The city manager presented the requests to the chief who (1) refused to comply with his requests and (2) advised our union representatives that he planned on fighting them tooth and nail. In other words, the contract would have been signed months ago had the chief agreed to do what is right. So informed, question the chief as to why he choose to delay negotiations and intentionally prevent a contract from being ratified.

07-17-2009, 02:55 PM
Informed, you are not. You refer to the contract as a "gift" which it was in no way. Irregardless of this the membership would have gladly signed it if four other simple requests would have been met. The other requests were of no monetary value at all. It was merely a request that the chief operate the police department in a fair and just manner. The city manager presented the requests to the chief who (1) refused to comply with his requests and (2) advised our union representatives that he planned on fighting them tooth and nail. In other words, the contract would have been signed months ago had the chief agreed to do what is right. So informed, question the chief as to why he choose to delay negotiations and intentionally prevent a contract from being ratified.

Tom Magill- "Becuase I'm the CHIEF!!!! What's my badge say?? CHIEF!!!!! BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...CHIEF!!!! THAT'S ME, NOT YOU! ITS MINE, ALL MINE (pounding chest like a gorilla)....rahhhhhh, I'm the CHIEF!!! What's my business card say?...CHIEF!!!!! Everyone owes ME their job. Everyone should pay homage to me!! Aren't I a great leader????? Look at me!!! Look at my badge!!!! Look at my name plate on my desk!!!...CHIEF!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy Jirchoff- "You are the Chief!! You should have a medal for being so great. You should have an honorary doctorate. Your in charge!!!! I'll $%^& with all of these people who work here because I hate them all. My intellect is sooo superior. Nobody will figure out when I'm posting on LEO affairs. I'll show them....I'll show them all. The chief should get the Nobel prize (slurp, slurp). The chief should get the Cy Young award. He's the Chief!!!!" :evil:

07-17-2009, 03:05 PM
HEY TM,

HERE'S A NOVEL IDEA, WHY DON'T YOU TRY BACKING YOUR TROOPS. ESPECIALLY THOSE SO-CALLED "PAIN IN THE BUTT" VETERANS WHO BACKED YOU WHEN FARAGHER WAS HERE. NOT IN YOUR BEST INTEREST, I GUESS. THE TRUE MARK OF A GOOD LEADER IS SOMEONE WHO DOES WHATS RIGHT, NOT WHAT'S GOOD FOR HIM. YOU GOT GUYS HERE TAKING HOME BASE NET PAY OF LIKE $700 A WEEK, BEING TOLD THEY CAN'T BUY BACK YEARS AND HAVE TO GIVE UP PENSION BENEFITS. JUMP ON BOARD AND GET THEM SOME HELP. WE ALL FOUGHT TO GET YOU THOSE PENSION BENEFITS YOUR ENJOYING NOW. START BEING A LEADER, NOT A BOSS, YOU F'IN LOSER.

07-17-2009, 07:38 PM
Would you like some cheeze with that Whine?

Why do I smell the Hollywood PBA in some of these lame posts? You starting to feel your oats now that the federal investigations have gone quiet?

You guys are out of touch with reality. Try watching the news some and follow the stories.

07-20-2009, 07:17 PM

Why do I smell the Hollywood PBA in some of these lame posts? You starting to feel your oats now that the federal investigations have gone quiet?

You guys are out of touch with reality. Try watching the news some and follow the stories.

Feel Oats???? This one has to be you Tommy. Nobody writes semi-illiterate jibberish other than you. Do us a favor Chief. Get hooked on phonics or go back to having your seceratary write everything for you. Nobody can understand you and its just plain painful to try to read the stuff you write. Jim is an idiot and a pissboy, but at least he's articulate

07-22-2009, 12:13 AM

YOU WISH I WAS WITH HOLLYWOOD, CHIEF. THAT WAY U CAN KEEP TELLING YOURSELF EVERYBODY AT OUR PD JUST ADORES YOU. BTW-I READ THE NEWS AND I SEE YOU IN IT TALKING AGAINST US. WHY? ALMOST EVERY MEMBER VOTED AGAINST THE CONTRACT OFFER, WHICH MEANS YOU'RE THUMBING YOUR NOSE AT THE ENTIRE DEPARTMENT. AT LEAST U COULD JUST SAY "NO COMMENT." WHATS THE BIG DEAL. YOU HAVE NO STAKE IN THIS CONTRACT. YOUR FATA$$ DEMANDS RESPECT AND LOYALTY FROM EVERYBODY YET YOUR ONLY LOYALTY IS TO YOURSELF AND THE ONLY THING YOU REPSECT IS YOUR FAT PAYCHECK. YOU BACK THE CITY MANAGER BECAUSE THATS WHATS BEST FOR YOU AND YOU ALONE. IS THAT THE TRAIT OF A GOOD LEADER? YOU COULD GIVE A RATS A$$ THAT MORALE IS LOW. IN FACT, THINK THINK YOU ENJOY IT AND MAKE DECISIONS TO INTENTIONALLY KEEP IT LOW. YOU TURNED INTO A PIECE OF GARBAGE.

07-22-2009, 04:46 PM
The morale is low because of people having to work around unreliable loosers like you. You should look at yourself, hiding behind the keyboard here. If you are so sure of yourself, why dont you talk face to face? That would be because you dont have the nerve.

07-24-2009, 10:45 PM
TM paid his dues. Kirschoff got there with Larrys help.
It's like making Joe Grahn assistant and Lockwood chief.

The best was years ago when the crimes were solves by Kratman & Magill team /
Followed by Martinez & Llinas in O/C - Sgt Myra in DB.

BSO here we go!

07-24-2009, 11:50 PM

BSO here we go!

You are functionally illiterate.

07-25-2009, 01:25 AM
The morale is low because of people having to work around unreliable loosers like you. You should look at yourself, hiding behind the keyboard here. If you are so sure of yourself, why dont you talk face to face? That would be because you dont have the nerve.

Why, so you can abuse your power and screw me too? Funny, the ones I remember hiding behind a keyboard were "Hallandale" and "Another". When have you two done anything face to face? Why don't you just tell guys you're screwing them instead of making up stuff like "its a 1 year assignment." and no, I'm not Diaz, Mcgovern, Pete, Mario, etc. But I know your f'ed them over because they voice their opinion, just like others. and I remember Mcg putting his name on here and calling all you *****ez out, and I've heard BOTH of you say sh$% about him that I know you've never said to his face. Tell them Another and Hallandale. get some balls...and learn how to spell loser, you loser. Until then, I'll put my name on here when you put yours on, Guest. Until then, take care of yourselves and watch so you don't get "Another" knife your backs. :devil:

07-25-2009, 01:30 AM

BSO here we go!

A LOT OF PEOPLE PAID THEIR DUES, HOW BOUT GIVIN THEM A SHOT. MAGILL USED TO SCREAM ABOUT HOW UNFAIR IT WAS THAT LARRY HUNG ON FOR SO LONG, NOW HE'S DOING THE SAME THING.

07-26-2009, 12:06 AM
The chief has committed a huge mistake in flippin the bird to the union members. He has committed the one flaw you never do in war; underestimate your opponent. He sat there and relied on those that "owe" him as he has done before, but this time they are't the majority. Nor are they respected enough to influence the majority. They are simply looked at as spineless bobbleheads and their attempt at influencing people is quickly disregarded. The chief wants leaders, but as soon as people step into that role he does whatever he has to do in an attempt to deminish their leadership qualities. Once true leaders step up in this department the chief attemptes to squash them before they become a threat to him or his admninistration. Look at the track record; Diaz, Mcgovern, and Mario just to name a few. People see this and clearly recognize the tactic. Its the fear and intimidation regime with a side of carots and empty promises. This type of leadership will no longer be tolerated and the union members are ready to step up. So chief do us all a favor, step down and take your pawns with you.

07-27-2009, 03:08 PM
i heard that Jimmy and Marsha will be leaving by the end of the year in a package deal...Good Riddance

07-27-2009, 09:36 PM
i heard that Jimmy and Marsha will be leaving by the end of the year in a package deal...Good Riddance

Awwww daaawg now you got to be smokin some dat goooooood shhhhiiizzzzzzaaaat they can't find! Pass me dat blunt, b******************tch!

07-28-2009, 12:24 AM
I heard Marsha got a publisher for her book. She is set to make alot of money and gonna be able to retire. The book is about her career and all the drug cases that she made. There is also a chapter in the book titled "Be the best MOMMA you can be" and it talks about how she passed on the nurturing that she received from Jimmy to Honan, Dwayne, and made them the cops they are today.

07-28-2009, 04:53 PM
I heard Marsha got a publisher for her book. She is set to make alot of money and gonna be able to retire. The book is about her career and all the drug cases that she made. There is also a chapter in the book titled "Be the best MOMMA you can be" and it talks about how she passed on the nurturing that she received from Jimmy to Honan, Dwayne, and made them the cops they are today.

I said, "Gimmmmieee dat blunt dammmmmiiiiiiiiiit!" U on da rock now?

07-30-2009, 03:58 AM
Hey all. New to this site but I must say...it lends itself to some interesting reading. You go Scarpati and Marsha..keep up the good work!!

Having been employed by the lovely City of Choice for several years, I've learned that some things never change. Our current contract situation is just the latest in a long run of obstacles that the union body has had to face over the years. With great pride and a slight smile, it's nice to see our members FINALLY sticking together (somewhat...a 100% "no" vote would have been much better!). Personally, I've never voted "YES" for any contract despite always being fed the BS line, "OK guys- this is the best we are going to get- lets take it!" Unfortunately, our past contracts have passed with both good and bad depending on where you sat on that fence. That being said, our current contract is not bad but defintely has holes that the union body has attempted to solve. For example: A fair pay raise. An adjustment to the 25 year retirement for new employees that can't afford the 5-year buyback (currently new officers pay a 10% contribution for an 80% benefit after 25 years while the FRS gives their employees a 75% benefit after 25 years and that's with a ZERO employee contribution!) More officers not cutting back our numbers again. Better training or for most of us (any training period!!).

Bottom line- HBPD has become one of the lowest (IF NOT THE LOWEST) underpaid base salary police departments in Broward County...PERIOD!!! Look around and you will see this to be 100% accurate!! All other city police departments like Pines, Lauderhill, Davie, most recently Hollywood and also BSO, have been able to negotiate contracts during this downward economic situation. And they all got their new contracts without being forced to GIVE UP those same benefits that the City of Hallandale Beach proposed in our last face-2-face meeting. So here's the million dollar question- why can't we get a contract?

It's an insult for someone to post on this message board that we were given a "gift" of an offer when all of us know the real truth. A few have already responded to that line of BS which I applaud loudly!!! We are all aware of the current economic situation facing not only the City of Choice but our entire great country. That being said, sometimes it boils down to principal and fighting for what you believe in and not settling for less than which we deserve (that could be an entire discussion in itself on this message board as way too many good people here have sold themselves out to the Dictator...aka TM...just for a promotion or a position or for whatever reason they used to justify). Having attended many of the so-called "contract negotiations" between the City and us, one thing remains the same and has not changed. THE CITY, ELECTED OFFICIALS, AND OUR CHIEF do not support their own police department!! PERIOD!!

The evidence speaks for itself and reads like a long list of shitty toilet paper. Many of these issues have already been published on here. Our most current evidence occurred during our protest when the union members took personal time to let the general public know what's really going on in Hallandale! The facts speak for themselves: read the literature, do some research, count the number of officers Hallandale put through the police Academy in the last 2 years before this new group of 6, look at how many officers have left this agency, ask around how many officer have been denied training OVER AND OVER AGAIN because of LACK-OF-MANPOWER!!!! And whose fault is that?? The zone unit patrolman...I DON'T THINK SO!! But who suffers? I'll give you the answer....that same officer! However, certain officers, Sergeants, and staff find a way to get approved time off for their schools & training...makes you go HYMM?? Do I smell favortism?? No...that does not occur in Hallandale right?? That's a direct violation of those General Orders that govern our every action.

So what do we do? I'll give you the direct answer. 1) Come to work and do your job with integrity 2) Stand together and fight the City Commission, City Manager, Chief of Police and anyone else that gets in our way because this is OUR CONTRACT, OUR RETIREMENT, OUR LIVES.....NOT THEIRS!! We are the one's putting on the uniform and going 10-8 as police officers...not them! Although our Chief rose through the Rank and File and should be admired for that....he has since 4got where he came from! If he didn't, we would not need these discussions. So to you Chief, YOU ARE WRONG!! WE (and that means all of us) did not stage the protest and go knocking door-2-door just for money! There's so much more than that. If you just spent some time reading these posts and listening to your officers and actually cared about them and their families (AND NOT JUST ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR SELECT GROUP OF INSIDERS) then maybe you could understand it's so much more. And more importantly...do something positive about it!! Now that's a dream right?

To my brothers and sisters....we do this thing alone. Without the backing of our own Chief! We stand alone and fight until we get what we deserve!!! It's that simple! No settling for a contract that is insufficient! Be prepared for a long drawn out battle but rest assured...we will not break until we get a fair and reasonable contract offer...

B safe! :)

07-31-2009, 09:55 AM
I would just like to say "Bravo". TM needs to take the last post and put in the Sun Times when he retires. Let the city know how good of a chief he really is! I don't know who wrote it but DAMN it was nice. :cop:

07-31-2009, 09:22 PM
I too applaud the poster. I'd love to meet him / her in person and shake their hand. Very nicely worded.

08-02-2009, 06:23 PM
I'm the CHIEF!!!!!! NOT YOU...MEEEE!!!!!! LOOK AT ME, IT'S MY POLICE DEPARTMENT, THOSE ARE MY CARS! YOU ARE ALL MY SUBORDINATES!!! MY, ME, MY, MY, ME, MEEE, I, ME MY, MEE!!!!!!! WHAT'S MY BADGE SAY?! WHAT'S MY BUSINESS CARD SAY, WHAT'S MY HAT SAY......CHIEF!!!!!! TWO MOST IMPORTANT JOB POSITIONS IN THE WORLD?...PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.....AND ME!!!! YOU ARE ALL UNDERLINGS TO ME. I'M GRACIOUS ENOUGH TO GIVE YOU THE GIFT OF A JOB BECUASE I'M A SO GREAT. MAKE THE SIGN OF THE CROSS, IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, AND THE SON, AND THE HOLY......ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT AIR YOUR BREATHING...IT'S MINE!!! I ALLOW YOU TO HAVE IT. AND YOU OWE ME. CHIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-03-2009, 07:38 PM
I'm the CHIEF!!!!!! NOT YOU...MEEEE!!!!!! LOOK AT ME, IT'S MY POLICE DEPARTMENT, THOSE ARE MY CARS! YOU ARE ALL MY SUBORDINATES!!! MY, ME, MY, MY, ME, MEEE, I, ME MY, MEE!!!!!!! WHAT'S MY BADGE SAY?! WHAT'S MY BUSINESS CARD SAY, WHAT'S MY HAT SAY......CHIEF!!!!!! TWO MOST IMPORTANT JOB POSITIONS IN THE WORLD?...PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.....AND ME!!!! YOU ARE ALL UNDERLINGS TO ME. I'M GRACIOUS ENOUGH TO GIVE YOU THE GIFT OF A JOB BECUASE I'M A SO GREAT. MAKE THE SIGN OF THE CROSS, IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, AND THE SON, AND THE HOLY......ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT AIR YOUR BREATHING...IT'S MINE!!! I ALLOW YOU TO HAVE IT. AND YOU OWE ME. CHIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've met the Chief on a few occasions and I have 2 say, he does do that alot, like everything he talked about in Hallandale belong to him. Sadly he is also very condescending of everyone else, which in my experience makes for a terrible boss. i hope things get straightned out here and the businesses start to pick up. maybe going to the Sheriff's department wouldnt be a bad idea if it saves money. i think the city manager blows money left and right on things that don't have any fiscal return, which contributes to the lack of funds, why doesnt the commission step in and do something?

08-03-2009, 09:12 PM
You simply must try the Brie with a fresh loaf from Panera. They wont charge you for it if you go in uniform.

Dont forget to turn your dash cam off.

08-04-2009, 01:48 PM
You simply must try the Brie with a fresh loaf from Panera. They wont charge you for it if you go in uniform.

I DONT GET IT. IT SOUNDS LIKE SOME INSIDE JOKE, BUT NOBODY HERE WAS IN ON IT. LEARN COMEDIC TIMING DOOCHE.

08-04-2009, 06:29 PM

I DONT GET IT. IT SOUNDS LIKE SOME INSIDE JOKE, BUT NOBODY HERE WAS IN ON IT. LEARN COMEDIC TIMING DOOCHE.

And you dont like it when people call you stupid.

Brie is a cheeze that goes well with Whine. This place is a brewery.

08-05-2009, 01:50 PM

Nice Post, Deputy Chief.
Another fine show of your lacking leadership skills. The thing is, you're not funny and you're not witty. When you make these comments at work, people only smile out of obligation. But your jokes are dumb.

08-05-2009, 02:15 PM

"AND YOU DONT LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE CALL YOU STUPID" ??? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? HAVE PEOPLE BEEN CALLING YOU STUPID? WE ALL KNOW WHAT BRIE IS, BUT U DIDN'T MENTION THE WHINE PUN, U TALKED ABOUT A LOAF AT PANERA. EVEN THOUGH THE WINE/WHINE BIT IS MEDIOCRE, YOU COULD'VE PLAYED IT OFF IF IT WAS IN YOUR FIRST POST. COMING BACK WITH IT IN STUPID CONDESCENDING EXPLANATION IS IF EVERYBODY ELSE IS STUPID AND NOT BECAUSE U TOLD THE JOKE WRONG IS...WELL, STUPID. SO, ON BEHALF OF EVERYONE, WE'RE SORRY FOR CALLING YOU STUPID, WE KNOW NOW THAT YOU DON'T LIKE IT.

BY THE WAY, YOU BREW BEER, NOT WINE, SO THAT JOKE SUCKED TOO, STUPID.

08-05-2009, 08:53 PM
The saddest thing about the poor attempt at making the joke is that the person, who is obviously an administrator, feels that it is whining when people voice their concerns. This person fails or doesn't care to realize that the comments may actually have some validity. So... to the person who posted the cheese, bread loaf comment; stop and look to see for yourself if there is not fire where ther is smoke. You, as an administrator should geneuinely care for the direction this department is heading. If you feel that bringing a problem to light is complaining or whining then you need to take a step back, look at yourself and ask if you care where your department is heading. You should also take some time and read the books that we are tested on during the sergeant's exam.

You are probably the same administrator that tells each officer to watch over one another and not to be afraid to tell administration what they see officer's do. Hypothetically speaking if we brought a poor action made by an officer to your attention that would not be complaining, would it? But when we bring the poor actions of administrators to light suddenly it's complaining. Hopefully, this helps to put things into perspective for you, if not then retire... oh wait... you already have.

08-05-2009, 09:14 PM
You know what goes great with wine...a shit sandwich. The Chief was nice enough to serve one to Roccisano.

08-06-2009, 01:14 PM
The saddest thing about the poor attempt at making the joke is that the person, who is obviously an administrator, feels that it is whining when people voice their concerns. This person fails or doesn't care to realize that the comments may actually have some validity. So... to the person who posted the cheese, bread loaf comment; stop and look to see for yourself if there is not fire where ther is smoke. You, as an administrator should geneuinely care for the direction this department is heading. If you feel that bringing a problem to light is complaining or whining then you need to take a step back, look at yourself and ask if you care where your department is heading. You should also take some time and read the books that we are tested on during the sergeant's exam.

You are probably the same administrator that tells each officer to watch over one another and not to be afraid to tell administration what they see officer's do. Hypothetically speaking if we brought a poor action made by an officer to your attention that would not be complaining, would it? But when we bring the poor actions of administrators to light suddenly it's complaining. Hopefully, this helps to put things into perspective for you, if not then retire... oh wait... you already have.

scary, these dooshes hate all of us, don't you get it. thats why they're here. they fulfill their sadistic sociopathic needs to feel like their better than everyone else. unfortunately, that type of attitude seems to flourish in law enforcement administrators. they love being in a position of control. their rank gives them something they do not have outside of the job. they also despise those of us who possess those good qualities that they lack. they could care less if they hurt us, make our jobs suck, or get us killed. they'll put on a show at your funeral, telling eveybody how much they care. they'll talk about how their doing soooo much to help your family even though they don't even know your wife's name. then they'll stroll back to their office and pencil in your replacement. BFD- big friggin deal. actually, i can't even remember when i saw one of our bosses at a cop's funeral, but maybe they'll go the extra mile for yours, if it gets them in the paper. look at he way they talk to us in person and on here, they have such disdain for us, as if we're meddling peasents f*ing up their royalty. that's friggin balls. over a contract no less.
tom, you came up 25 years in the department, and i know for a fact you fought tooth and nail every 3 years to get the best contract possible, you were even a rep. you went from probably starting at $8 an hour to banking a quarter mill a year. you got that by pushing to get the best. now your gonna turn around and break our balls? i'll bet if there was an extra 10% for you in there or they were gonna take your pension benefits away you'd be on our side, you friggin hypocrite. u need to step back and realize that you've strayed off your path. if you don't care that our morale is in the tank and that the majority of your officers no longer trust or like the fact that you're in charge, what does that say about you? you wouldn't even have to really go out of your way to get your people behind you, just little things. but you seen like you can't get your ego out of your way. you'd rather pound your chest, yelling "I'M THE BOSS" while your department goes in the toilet.

08-06-2009, 05:02 PM
Problem is too few of you have the character to stand up and look someone in the eye and make a case that can be taken seriously. It is far easier to come here and snipe and back stab. Dont worry about paying respects. Worry about whether you earn respect amongst yourselves and the public you serve.

08-06-2009, 06:08 PM
(pounding chest) AM THE BOSS!!!! ME!! CHIEF!!! I FULLY EXPECT EVERYONE TO DO THINGS THAT BENEFIT ME NOW!!!!! NOW THAT I EARNED THE PAY AND RANK I WANT, EVERYONE SHOULD TAKE A BACK SEAT TO ME!!!!! THE CHIEF!!NOT YOU, ME!! I, ME, MY, I, I, ME, MY, ME, MY!!! I'VE ASKED GOOD TO CHANGE MY POSITION NAME FROM "CHIEF" TO "MOST POWERFUL AND GRACIOUS MASTER"...YOU ALL SHOULD START CALLING ME THAT. ME, MY, ME, ME, MY, MY, MY. I PLEDGE ALLEGIENCE TO THE.....MEEE!!!!!!!! DID YOU SEE ON THE NEWS THOSE REPORTERS THAT BILL CLINTON SAVED FROM NORTH KOREA? THEY ORIGINALLY ASKED ME TO DO IT, BUT IT WASN'T IMPORTANT ENOUGH. I'M THE GREATEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD. WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD??? MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! KNOCK, KNOCK. WHO'S THERE??? MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! PULL MY FINGER......MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

08-06-2009, 06:19 PM
Problem is too few of you have the character to stand up and look someone in the eye and make a case that can be taken seriously. It is far easier to come here and snipe and back stab. Dont worry about paying respects. Worry about whether you earn respect amongst yourselves and the public you serve.

Obviously another administrator's post. The problem is, many have made excellent cases that SHOULD be taken very seriously. Many in regards to officer safety, vicarious Liability, lack of training, poor equipment, and the list goes on. I can only imagine the shock our city manager's would have if a lethal force incident went in an "unplanned manner" and they looked into the department's handling of training as a whole.

City of Canton Ohio VS Harris (1989)

The supreme Court stated that "A municipality's inadequate training may give rise to 42 U.S.C. section 1983 liability when it is deliberately indifferent to the rights of the city's inhabitants and actually causes the plaintiff's injury." The Court enumerated as one example of deliberately inadequate training as, "instances in which the need for more different training is obvious and the inadequacy is likely to result in the violation of constitutional rights." The case illustrated the dire need to properly and continually train police officers, especially in the area of firearms training.

Davis VS Mason County (1991)

In this case, plaintiffs sued the county alleging that Sheriff's deputies used excessive force in four separate incidents and the officers' actions resulted in part from inadequate training. The department produced evidence that a training program existed, but a jury returned a verdict for the plaintiff's. In sustaining the jury verdict of inadequate training against the department, the Federal Appellate Court listed that two training officers quit the department, describing the training program as a "joke", and the deputies” received no training in the constitutional limits on the use of force." Therefore, the court concluded: "The training that the deputies received was woefully inadequate, if it can be said to have existed at all, the deprivation of the plaintiff's fourth amendment rights was a direct consequence of the inadequacy of the training the deputies received."

The recent officer involved in the shooting should get the medal of valor and the keys to the city for not hitting a bystander or victim. He should also be recognized for his personal commitment to continuously training at his own expense because the city refuses to provide it for him and the rest of its officers.

How would Hallandale’s training compare to the training the rest of the departments in Broward County receive and commit to? How would that look in court?

It may smell like Brie, but it's not what you are swallowing. Did you buy those knee or are they department issue?

08-06-2009, 07:40 PM
If you would like to see some other sickening facts check out changehallandale.com Who ever created that web page has some great video of our city officials hard at work.

08-07-2009, 01:29 PM
it's Friday. Time to remind you who the Chief and Grand Precious Master is. I'll give you a hint...it's not you......it's MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I'LL TELL YOU A STORY...ONCE UPON A TIME, THERE WAS..MEEEEEE!!! ME, MY, I, ME ME MY I ME MY.....AND I LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER. $%&#@ ALL OF YOU!! I GOT MY SALARIES AND PENSION BENEFITS AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS. I'M ALL THAT MATTERS. &%$# TRAINING. IF A SITUATION GOES GOOD, I'LL TAKE CREDIT FOR IT. IF IT GOES BAD, I'LL HANG YOU OUT TO DRY. WHAT'S THE PROBLEM? *&*$ MORALS AND LEADERSHIP, I PICK WHAT SIDE SUITS ME BEST. IT MAY BE ONE WAY TODAY, AND ANOTHER TOMORROW.

pssst.....hey you......what's my badge say?...CHIEFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-07-2009, 01:38 PM
it's Friday. Time to remind you who the Chief and Grand Precious Master is. I'll give you a hint...it's not you......it's MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I'LL TELL YOU A STORY...ONCE UPON A TIME, THERE WAS..MEEEEEE!!! ME, MY, I, ME ME MY I ME MY.....AND I LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER. $%&#@ ALL OF YOU!! I GOT MY SALARIES AND PENSION BENEFITS AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS. I'M ALL THAT MATTERS. &%$# TRAINING. IF A SITUATION GOES GOOD, I'LL TAKE CREDIT FOR IT. IF IT GOES BAD, I'LL HANG YOU OUT TO DRY. WHAT'S THE PROBLEM? *&*$ MORALS AND LEADERSHIP, I PICK WHAT SIDE SUITS ME BEST. IT MAY BE ONE WAY TODAY, AND ANOTHER TOMORROW.

pssst.....hey you......what's my badge say?...CHIEFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, people think about this. You may think my posts are humorous satire, but it's not far off from the real deal. THAT is scary. Whenever you get a chance, look up "Megalomaniac" in the dictionary and ask yourself what the hell we got in this place for supoosed leadership.

08-07-2009, 02:05 PM
So you show up for work and expect awards and accolades since that apparently was quite a challenge for you.
The issue here is you are so focused on yourselves, you neglect to see the rest of what is going on around you.
Here is a clue for you: The economy is down. Perhaps you should go where the grass is greener. The seas should part for you where ever you decide to go. You are a legend. Everyone else is a fool. Yup, your on the fast track to high places.

08-07-2009, 06:17 PM
Why is it nthat administration comes on to this blog in order to make themselves feel good. Do you really think that we want awards and such for everything we do? We want to be treated fairly, plain and simple. I bet your salary is comparable with the rest of the count! You got to participate in the drop at a reasonable rate! Some of you were proactive, some were slugs the problem is that as soon as the bars or the bird tirds are put on your collar you seem to forget what police work is about.
1)You decide to punish the masses because a supervisor can't see that an officer has written less then 10 tickets in a year. 2) You punish an officer for leaving and coming back (where do you want to go? Midnights? No how about days)
3) You allow a supervisor to be a complete asss and punish every single officer on his shift for the dumest things. I'm sorry is he 5?
4) You do not allow for any upward movement because "hey I want to put my friends back in that position."
5) You punish some supervisor's for being productive.
6) There is no training for any officer's that are not "golden" in your eyes. (Three officers to harvard or training for the entire department?)

I was there when TM took over, and he repeadedly said that he wouldn't forget us. Well guess what that ship has sailed and we are now in a living hell. At least F would stay out of your business.

You wonder why we wonder why we don't leave? We know that we know that you will screw us over with other departments when we go. You have the making of a great police department here, it's just the administration that needs an over haul.

You're getting in the middle of contract negotiations and trying to start a mess like you always do. It doesn't effect you so stay out. And to all of my fellow officers the next time you hear S1 spread some rumors about "something he heard." Call him out and he will shut up real fast.

Be safe. :evil:

08-07-2009, 08:52 PM
So you show up for work and expect awards and accolades since that apparently was quite a challenge for you.
The issue here is you are so focused on yourselves, you neglect to see the rest of what is going on around you.
Here is a clue for you: The economy is down. Perhaps you should go where the grass is greener. The seas should part for you where ever you decide to go. You are a legend. Everyone else is a fool. Yup, your on the fast track to high places.

Well aren't we clever today? The economy is down. Indeedy it is. However, there is still plenty of money in the coffers to adequately equip and pay the police department. One would think that should take precedence over THREE new parks in the city within 6 months and many other expenditures. The $45,000 camera system Cordodo has been playing with and training the Sergeants to....use...on....us???? The city increased its budget by 50% in the past five years...for what? The city manager's salary, even without early retirement, is $211,000. That is nearly as much as the Vice President of the United States at $250,000 and the President at $300,000. Now BO deserves every cent of it for all the great he is doing, including sending us money for five new officers, but.... I am not sure Good is that "good." The new PAL director salary is $76,000 plus overtime. We top out at $66,000 and this guy makes a whole lot more organizing little league and cook outs? That should go to a college kid at $15.00 an hour. Oh wait; he is TM's boy....Play ball!

Hallandale sent three of our "finest" to Harvard for a class, which the department had to lie about their positions to get them there. See folks, its a command staff school. It is not for Sergeants. That is why if they had put "Sergeant" as their position in the applications, instead of "Commander", they would have been denied entry. That is no less than $10,000 per student when one accounts for travel, hotel and food. One can only imagine how impressed they would be with our department if someone dropped a dime to them....any takers?

Perhaps we just stay here and run YOU out of town? It is true those who leave here excel at the departments they go to. Maybe because they recognize and encourage compitent work? Could it be?

This is just great! I am sure an attorney will enjoy it too the next time there is litigation at the Hallandale Beach Police Department.

08-07-2009, 10:25 PM

Nice post from the Office of the Chief. I love it how people banking over $200,000 a year to sit at a desk and monitor this site tell us "the economy is down" like we don't feel it with our $700 a week base pay. True politicians. They're sooo enlightened they have to explain it to the little people. How's the economy affecting you guys? Must be tough having to live in a Parkland estate or have two cars to use whenever you want (no gas or insurance). How about you, D Mike? Tight budget like this, maybe you could save a little money and not drive a corvette or a lexus. Isn't it nice that you guys believe being a good leader means getting rid of or quashing anyone who has an opinion different than yours. I always thought leadership meant doing things right and bringing everyone together toward a common goal. Someone once said, "You can point the finger all you want, but if your morale is low and people are looking to leave, chances are you are to blame." Wait a minute, wasn't that in one of those books The Chief's Office hands out? Did you read those books. And if you think they're b.s., why do you hand them out? As for focusing on ourselves? What are you doing? You could retire. You could give someone else the opportunity to have your positions. I'm sure there are many in your command staff that have those aspirations just like you. Are you Tom and you Jim continuing to stay here because you're deeply endebted to public service and helping citizens and not because of the money? We haven't heard you say in recent times " I don't know, the economy's not looking good, I might have to stay." What about siding with D Mike, who coincidentally is a chief componant in you maintaining your position? Aren't you focusing on yourselves? You are friggin hypocrites. Don't even try to come on here and pass that crap out here.

To the members, take a serious look at these guys. How different are they from the dirty CEO's in recent years? They sit on their thrones and tell us how we had to sacrifice, while they're keeping or increasing their own benefits. How is that different from golden parachutes, private jets, and vacation spa junkets. It's on a smaller scale but the mentality is the same. D Mike, where all the profits from the years the economy was good? All spent? Are you setting a good fiscal example with the corvettes and lexuses? How about you Chief? Still telling that story about how you threw yourself on the sword and gave up your 8% ? Still not mentioning that it was because you took your money out to invest in real estate. D Mike, still telling that story about how your retire/rehire was to "save the city money"? Still not mentioning that it was because you thought Dottie got voted out, that your mismangement has put the pension at risk and retiring locked your benefits in so they couldn't be taken away? Still not mentioning that you are getting your 8% ? The same 8% you locked in for yourself right before you came to the membership and stated we would have to give up in order to "save" the pension? Isn't that insider trading in the private sector? How about you Jim, how is Parkland anyway? Those two incomes must be killing your tax rate. how's that 09 car? tough, huh? Wanna switch? My a/c still works if you don't let the car idle. Just don't go over 70, there's a massive shimmy in the front end. This is my patrol car, by the way. It is really nice of you to buy new cars and let them rot in a parking lot, while I drive my clunker, like buying food and making a hungry person watch you eat it. Lemme guess, maximizes profits? Why don't you take the older cars? you just drive to and from work, i have to be in it all day. is that beneath you? You guys are friggin scumbags.

08-08-2009, 02:03 AM

Hey Chief,

Do you forget that you are the reason the membership didn't sign that 1 year contract? All you had to do was put the part timers on the road and it was a done deal. It wouldn't have affected you, the city or the p.d. but you just couldn't could you. ur freakin egomaniacal ways just couldn't stop for a minute. you pound your chest and demand that nobody can tell you what to do. well good job. you want to sit here and preach about us making a poor decision, but your dumbass won't turn that critical eye toward yourself, which is ironic because everything else is about you. not everyone else is a fool, just you and jimmy jagoff. dooshbags. :evil:

08-09-2009, 11:14 PM
I have a question. How come every time the bosses comes on here, the first thing they do is call us lazy and claim we're not doing our jobs? Then when we claim we're problems with manpower, they tell us crime is down. How is it down of we're so lazy?

08-10-2009, 03:40 AM
I have a question. How come every time the bosses comes on here, the first thing they do is call us lazy and claim we're not doing our jobs? Then when we claim we're problems with manpower, they tell us crime is down. How is it down of we're so lazy?

Something to make you wonder. Why are the administrators of a Law Enforcement Agency engaging in this childish game at all? Let's forget about the back and forth for just a moment and focus on the issue of a Chief of Police, Deputy Chief of Police, City Commissioner and other Esteemed position holders posting online like this.

It is a glaring example of their immaturity. It shows their inability to lead and so much more. It;s not Rocko who is the disgrace to the badge at Hallandale.

08-11-2009, 12:03 PM
Here is a clue for you: The economy is down. Perhaps you should go where the grass is greener. The seas should part for you where ever you decide to go. You are a legend. Everyone else is a fool. Yup, your on the fast track to high places.[/quote]

This small post shows just how out of touch you are with what is going on in YOUR police department. You think we want "awards and accolades"! Call me crazy, but I have been @ nearly all the "negotiations" between the city and the union body and I can't think of ever hearing the union body say "Mr. Manager, we are not awarded adequately for what we do". But i'm sure you'll spread the rumor down the hallways about how we were offered a 3, 3, & 3 with a guaranteed award for showing up to work and turned it down. You purposely try to create strife and distension in your own P.D. in an attempt to hide your severe deficiencies. This mere fact, yes fact, shows exactly what a poor leader you truely are. You sir have the audacity to write up certain supervisors for "Failing to lead" yet you have never shown yourself as a leader. We won't even mention the fact that these supervisors are some on the ones you hire back. The ONLY reason people do what you ask is because of your position. The sad thing, is that you know this as well, which is why neither of you will leave your position. Everyone knows how fake you two are, your employees, your so called friends, your bosses, and yourselves. The only reason you have your jobs is because you have enough dirt on the C. M.'s "activities" (as he does you) that he'll never cross you. Guess what, you have no dirt on the majority of your officers and sergeants so we have no problem stepping up to the plate and speaking out against you. News Flash... We don't owe you S--T. So keep playing this game and see who wins in the end. Stay Tuned.... more from the City Of Choice comedy show coming up next.

08-13-2009, 02:55 PM
It is difficult to believe that our administrators are such pathetic, petty little people. It is fascinating that you are allowed to remain in these positions. The fact that you are not ashamed of your behavior only shines a glaring light on your lack of morals and integrity. What losers you two turned out to be. Your attitude and behavior brings shame to yourselves, your families and this department.
You, Tom, should be ashamed. You, James, should be ashamed. You repeatedly come to this forum, posing as guests, and attempt to inject strife and dejection into the police department. You accuse your entire police force of being lazy, when the majority comes in here and works harder than you two every day, even when morale has been crippled by you. You do these things for no other reason than to make yourselves feel superior. I'm sure every time you post an insult, you log off with a mischievious smile on your face. But what does this say about you? Are you a leader? Do leaders do these things? I was always under the belief that leaders rise up above everyone and have such a positive presence that everyone will follow them. I also believe that selfish, self-serving people who want power only to suit themselves do not rise to the top. Instead, they gain the top spot by pushing everyone around them down. I guess we all know now which type of person you two are. Is this the legacy you pass on? The behavior you will teach your children? You are going to eventually leave this department and when you do, it will be in ruins because of your selfish, shameful behavior.

08-14-2009, 12:38 PM
NEWS FLASH!!! the chief and administration does not care what you or I think, that is obvious. They are not concerned with the petty complaints of the indians of the department. All they are concerned with is lining their pockets and squashing any member that disagrees with them.

08-14-2009, 12:54 PM
evryone knows the chief looks out for himself and his do-boys, but it is up to the union and it's members to change that. I smell a vote of no confidence!!!

08-14-2009, 01:42 PM
You all know as nice as a vote would be the best for the department, the CM and commission would just laugh in our face. The chief has too many naked pictures of them to be fired. Besides who are they going to replace them with Dwayne? Linda? Jimmy? that's a scary list if you ask me.

08-14-2009, 01:47 PM
I vote for Marsha.

08-14-2009, 10:50 PM
Dwayne doesn't have a chance and neither does Linda. Jimmy might be able to pull it off he had any desire, but he don't. I think Cowley could be a possibility, but he wouldn't turn it into a second career as Tommy has. He would put in a couple of years and be done with it. He would not linger around like an old stale fart, just getting worse with time.

08-19-2009, 01:05 PM
Cowley is all about himself he did have the balls to stand up to Magill or Kirchoff when they made him transfer Diaz. Beukers has returned worst than ever. My vote would be for D at least you know where he is coming from. Although i have had my encouters with him over the years at least he is fair and does not hold grudges. But you are right he does not have a chance because no one is going anywhere. In fact none of them have a chance.

08-19-2009, 01:09 PM
Typo on the previous post Cowley did not have the balls to stand up to magill and kirchoff he did what he was told to do just like a magill boy is suppose to act.

08-24-2009, 01:14 PM
Typo on the previous post Cowley did not have the balls to stand up to magill and kirchoff he did what he was told to do just like a magill boy is suppose to act.

THATS CAUSE I'M THE CHIEF!!!!!!!!! NOT YOU, ME! ME, MY MY MY ME ME ME MY MY. NO BODY STANDS UP TO ME! THAT'S WHY I GAVE THEM THEIR JOBS. IF THEY COULD STAND UP TO ME, THEY'D BE ON ROAD PATROL MIDNITES!!!! COWLEY CAN'T STAND UP TO ME. I HAVE THAT HOOKER DIRT ON HIM!!! ME, MY MEE ME MY MY. I HAVE THE POWER!!! I'VE THE STARS ON MY LAPEL. LOOK AT ME, I'M A GENERAL!!! CHARLES IN CHARGE, MY ASS, IT'S ME!!!!!! I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT. NOBODY CAN STOP ME!!!!! IF YOU COULD, YOU'D BE ME!!!!! CHIEF!!!!! YOUR NOT, I AM! ME MY MY ME ME ME MY!!!!......WHATS MY BADGE SAY? C'MON SAY IT, I WANT TO HEAR IT AGAIN....CHIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

08-24-2009, 02:22 PM
[quote="IT DOES NOT MATTER":1n6i6ju6]Typo on the previous post Cowley did not have the balls to stand up to magill and kirchoff he did what he was told to do just like a magill boy is suppose to act.

THATS CAUSE I'M THE CHIEF!!!!!!!!! NOT YOU, ME! ME, MY MY MY ME ME ME MY MY. NO BODY STANDS UP TO ME! THAT'S WHY I GAVE THEM THEIR JOBS. IF THEY COULD STAND UP TO ME, THEY'D BE ON ROAD PATROL MIDNITES!!!! COWLEY CAN'T STAND UP TO ME. I HAVE THAT HOOKER DIRT ON HIM!!! ME, MY MEE ME MY MY. I HAVE THE POWER!!! I'VE THE STARS ON MY LAPEL. LOOK AT ME, I'M A GENERAL!!! CHARLES IN CHARGE, MY ASS, IT'S ME!!!!!! I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT. NOBODY CAN STOP ME!!!!! IF YOU COULD, YOU'D BE ME!!!!! CHIEF!!!!! YOUR NOT, I AM! ME MY MY ME ME ME MY!!!!......WHATS MY BADGE SAY? C'MON SAY IT, I WANT TO HEAR IT AGAIN....CHIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:[/quote:1n6i6ju6]

This would be absolutely hilarious if it wern't absolutely true.

bottomfeeder
08-25-2009, 12:06 PM
Let’s all go to the Dominican Republic

09-03-2009, 03:10 AM
Chief, why don't you step down and retain some of your dignity before the union forces you out.

09-03-2009, 10:38 PM
and take Jimmy and Marsha with you ! :devil:

09-04-2009, 03:30 PM
Chief, why don't you step down and retain some of your dignity before the union forces you out.

You really think way too much of yourself don't you? Why don't you go be a mall cop somewhere?

09-12-2009, 04:48 PM
"Hookerdirt" on Cowley? What did lick-boy do that is 10-35? What did he ever do to rise in the ranks of this department? Remember he was "waiver of prosecution" detective. Now everybody's PAL.........lol

09-22-2009, 12:41 AM
Hey Chiefy boy that was a good'ol attempt at movin Rocko, to bad he didnt play your silly game. He went to da union who was salivating at the mouth to break this off in places the sun don't shine. You finally made a wise decision by listening to your ENTIRE admin staff and dropped the issue. You used the sorry excuse of him being to close to his supervisor for your reazon to switch his shift. You should Start With The Man In The Mirror. Look at yourself!! Look at your relationship with Tom Nadlerz. Because supervisors told Nadlerz that his cop groupie buddy'ol pal couldn't walk around strapped wearing police decals across his arse his panties got alllllll bunched up. He went whinin to you, his pappy, saying " make um stop. make um stop waaa waaa waaa". Den a lil minute later Nadlerz 'ol boy got splashed wit a little muddy water and again Nadlerz goes cryin to you. Den here you come Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner. I'll fix dem for you Nadlerz, cause of how I feel bout you I'll switch Rockos from his shift to another den they'll realize my power. Good one way to demonstrate your Supreem leadership ability. How do you like dem apples. They say one bad one will ruin the bushel boy is this true.

10-02-2010, 09:09 PM
Many of you know me for only a few things: my refusal to wear certain lady garments, my ability to work while injured, my inability to achieve a valid warrant, my lust for the perfect Marlboro, my equal loathing for Nicorette gum and the a**hole who invented it, or my undeniable kick-ass mullet…but perhaps I am known most for my hate of the word (and the very noun itself) of c**k…well except for one of course. It’s a long story that I’ve wanted to get off my wrinkled droop-boobed chest for almost my whole life, and now before my exile I must let the world know…let us begin.
It was the summer of ’53, I was 13 at the time (just legal in the state of Mississippi) and I had just finished dinner. It was one of my favorite meals, a meal to this day I still feel is the only meal complimented with candle light…Dinosaur Cheesy Mac. I was in the shower now washing my undeniable kick-ass mullet with my doctor prescribed dandruff shampoo when, I suddenly heard the door creak open like so many times before. I knew exactly who it was. He didn’t say a word to me, he never had to. And with the same respect I tried not to make a sound either, it was always easier with as little dialog as possible. Perhaps tonight he would do more than just watch, so I decided to take my chance and offer myself to the only man I knew could do me right. I slowly slid open the shower curtain to reveal my naked self with my undeniable kick-ass mullet. I had already lathered and rinsed but perhaps I could go through it again, it was always his favorite part of the show.
I was in the middle of letting the suds run down my crap-stained butt-crack while at the same time pinching my salami nipples to add just the hint of a tease that would, without a doubt, drive him wild. And I must say it was working, before I could bend over to pick up the soap I noticed the biggest bulge in his pants, and my mouth began to water just thinking of what was behind those overalls. The silence finally broke with the sexiest ‘Southern drawl’ I have ever heard him use, “Yo mama is wurkin late agin tonaht”. During that confession I kept my eyes closed, letting my heart skip a beat, my knees go weak and my undeniable kick-ass mullet remain undeniably kick-ass. When I opened my eyes back up I finally gazed upon what I have been waiting on for over 6 years.
He had unbuttoned his overalls to reveal the most beautiful piece of meat I had ever seen. As he stroked it I witnessed it getting longer and harder right inside his hands, and for the first time I actually felt jealousy for a body part. I could see every vein and with every pulse of it I could feel it inside me…I knew in my heart that this was the night.
I walked out of the shower forgetting to even dry myself or my undeniable kick-ass mullet, and as I went to grab his hand he quickly redirected it to his member, letting that guide me into the bedroom. Then, in a moment that will last forever in my mind, two undeniable kick-ass mullets came together that night. I believe for my sake he wanted to be gentle, considering that I haven’t had a chance to weed-whack my jungle bush yet, but I assured him I wanted to be treated like the tween I was…and that I had been a very bad girl.
It started with him throwing me on the bed and forcing me open, and you could almost see the green stink lines coming off of my jungle bush. It was the first time I had my ankles behind my head (in what he called the ‘Mississippi Pretzel’). And when he shoved it in me I watched my jungle bush split, parting ever so slightly and fully accepting that spear like a Venus Flytrap taking in a dung beetle. Every pump was faster and harder, the steam left over from the shower had mixed with the sweat on my crap-stained butt-crack to create an aroma I will never forget. At one point I thought he was going to break my pelvis! Just when I thought I couldn’t take anymore, he flipped me over on my hands and knees and spread my crap-stained butt-crack. I tried to turn around to witness his facial expression when he forced my head down in the pillow and grabbed my undeniable kick-ass mullet. He held that thing like handle bars, controlling the movement of my head with every thrust.
“If dis is wat heavin is like den jus snuff me nahw!”, I finally shouted into the pillow. To be honest that was the last clear thought I could remember, after that comment everything was combined into one wonderful scene of bliss. I knew when it was close to being over because his moans were growing louder and longer, I just wasn’t sure where to take the load. The only thing I asked him in a single plea was, “please, not on da undeniable kick-ass mullet”. He replied, “I wud neva do dat”. My legs began to shiver, knowing what was about to come from me, and in the most perfect of all timing his climax was incestuously matched by mine as I finally screamed, “DADDY!”
When it was over, we both just laid in bed, breathing heavy but worried to make eye contact, we had just done what is considered normal practice in Mississippi, but I was still nervous. Then before I knew it we both were startled by the sound of jingling keys on the front of the double-wide and we knew Mama was home. I jumped out of that bed almost as fast as he threw me on it and scurried to the door, I turned back to notice him staring at my crap-stained butt-crack as it was shaking with every step…and I couldn’t say I blamed him, I worked long and hard to keep that crap-stain symmetrical. As I jumped into my own bed, sticking to the sheets, I made sure my undeniable kick-ass mullet was in place so that it would not get ruined (I did have a reputation to uphold). I tried to drift off to sleep for hours but my mind was still racing with the events that just took place.
Of course that was the night I knew I would swear off man meat forever. Soon after that I tried out for the softball team (convinced all the girls that my undeniable kick-ass mullet should be in a museum) and started my muff-diving life. I tried everything since that night to replace the feeling of that beautiful piece of tube steak with its perfectly placed genital warts, but nothing compares to that glorious purple headed yogurt slinger, not a cucumber, termite infested tree branch, a Golden Retriever’s head, F-350 drive shaft…nothing could come close. That’s when I decided to start hating the world (mostly men), and unfortunately for the Hallandale Beach P.D. it’s also when I decided to become a cop. And now, every once in a while I’ll walk down stairs to take a look at the people who are doing the work I’m too good for, I mostly come down to view the ’94 picture of our fabulous Police/CSA crew. I wrote a letter to big Tommy one time in an attempt to air brush my undeniable kick-ass mullet on everyone else in the picture to make it the most amazing photo ever taken on the face of the earth, but big Tommy told me there is a lot more memorabilia on the wall and he couldn’t have a crowd gathering around just one. So as I leave you all I can only give one piece of advice (the only thing that ever really helped me). And that is simply…shoot a man in the a**, it’ll get you anywhere you want to go.
Thank you and God Bless….women.