PDA

View Full Version : Gang Problem?

07-09-2009, 06:10 PM
I've notice the increased attention on "gang intel" and the apparent urgency to go out and identify gang members.

Let's open this one up for debate.

Is there a "gang problem" in SRC?

07-13-2009, 02:08 AM
It depends on who you believe? Most LEO's from the AG on down say "hell yes" but many at SRSO say "hell no!" So who to believe, the locals or the intell's at FDLE and AG Office? I personally have no idea!

07-14-2009, 02:49 AM
What are all these gangs doing, are they committing crimes?
I hear about a lot of people being identified. I never hear about what their doing.
I thought gang members ran drug organizations, sold guns, steal cars, make money, kill people. From what I've seen and heard they usually kill each other, which is fine with me.
Why is so much time spend in D-2?
Milton, Pace, Jay don't have gangs?
Give me some specifics, who cares if they play on myspace flashing gang signs.
How many of these identified gang member have committed crimes and are in jail?

07-15-2009, 02:27 AM
**bump**

07-16-2009, 05:35 PM
I would be more impressed if I actually heard a 'gang' unit on the radio doing something during the time they are 10-08. I mean other than getting out with a sig 4 and then calling patrol unit to handle it.

07-17-2009, 07:44 PM
No, but myspace is getting plenty of attention..... :devil:

07-17-2009, 10:58 PM
No, but myspace is getting plenty of attention..... :devil:

On gangs in SRC or from our cyber unit?

07-18-2009, 09:59 PM
duh, from the gang task force. That appears to be the investigative tool they/she has :snicker: :snicker:

07-19-2009, 01:46 AM
To date, I don't recall a single incident of a gang related crime in Navarre. A few subjects have been identified to have notable gang tatoos...most of them from back in the day when they were in another state or county etc. To our knowledge on patrol, there's not an uprising as some on the contrary say. Okaloosa has had some incidents and you'll hear that "It's coming this way!" Well, as does everything. Burglary comes our way. Everything comes our way...in time. But it's not now. My opinion is we could sure use the extra body on patrol rather identifying every swinging d*ck in Navarre with a nickname, a tatoo, or a black-and-mild in his ear as a gang member. Every male high school senior from the last two years in the south end has a gang FI request. How efficient.

07-19-2009, 03:50 PM
What you don't understand is that Hall has to appear to be proactive, though he has no clue what is really going on. He will then have a press conf and let all know he is on top of everything. He then goes into his staff meeting and lets them all bow to him. Yet will not go out and talk to his own people. Hall is a loser and until the next election we are stuck with him and his loser staff.

07-21-2009, 01:12 AM
Boy you're a bright one! You obviously don't attend the meetings nor do you read your email!

07-21-2009, 07:30 PM
All of you people can kiss my http://theramblings.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/donkey.jpg