PDA

View Full Version : Internal Affairs

07-09-2009, 01:44 PM
Lets watch Internal Affairs screw up another case. Now they are investigating a detective who may have spent too much time at a residence with a female. How sad that they have to waste time trying to screw another good officer. Why dont you look at the IA Lientenant, Terri Silverio. That hoe should know what it is like to have a guy, or guys, spend time with her. She slept with half the Corla Gables Police Department and even worked her way into Miami Beach and others. Why would the administration allow such an unstable idiot like that investigate officers. That man hating venomous ***** will do anything make herself look good even at other peoples expense. Her poor husband, Officer James Molina, is too stupid to realize that he is only one of many who tagged that skank. Hopefully he wakes up and dumps her soon. He really is a nice guy. By the way Jim, how do all the other guys taste?

07-09-2009, 09:21 PM
That kind of post tells a lot about you as a person and as a soulless individual. Everyone has a past that is what shapes who we are today. How dare you judge anyone on past alleged circumstances? Both Mr. and Mrs. M have decided to forge a life together. that in itself is a difficult task, but to try and do it under the suspicious eyes of employers and friends is beyond hard. Lighten up. Your unwarranted and out of the blue attack on the M's is beyond low and decietful..it is out and hatred. You post on here slinging names and making accusations that you have no concrete proof about and you expect anyone to think of you any less than a cowardly spiteful person? I'm embaressed to even have the same badge as you.

07-10-2009, 12:56 AM
You write about the Lt. as if you know her, but you don't know crap, because if you knew her you would have mentioned that she is the best friend you could ever have. She is the one who will drop everything to drive you across the state so you can spend an hour with your father and say good bye to him as he dies in front of you. She is the one who will stand for hours outside your delivery room while you give birth to your children. She is the one who will share her family with you when your family does not live in the area. She is the one who will open her home to you when you don't have a place to live. She is the one you can always depend on to have your back no matter what. She is also the one who goes to bat for the men and women of the Coral Gables Police Department everyday, and you need to thank her and the sergeants who work for her because they do a hell of a job.

And as for Jim, you're right, he is a great guy and he is lucky to have her; as she is to have him.

If you have anything else to say about my best friend you can call me, X-5481.

07-10-2009, 01:17 AM
Beth, I totaly agree with you and your description of the Lt.!
She worked on a case where I was the subject officer and she busted her ass to clear my name and she did an awesome job!
Thanks Terry!!!!
And please try to ignor jerk offs like OGC, he obviousely does not have a hair on his balls, if he did he would have left his name.

07-10-2009, 01:29 AM
I'm embaressed to even have the same badge as you.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

07-10-2009, 02:35 AM
Lets watch Internal Affairs screw up another case. Now they are investigating a detective who may have spent too much time at a residence with a female. How sad that they have to waste time trying to screw another good officer. Why dont you look at the IA Lientenant, Terri Silverio. That hoe should know what it is like to have a guy, or guys, spend time with her. She slept with half the Corla Gables Police Department and even worked her way into Miami Beach and others. Why would the administration allow such an unstable idiot like that investigate officers. That man hating venomous ***** will do anything make herself look good even at other peoples expense. Her poor husband, Officer James Molina, is too stupid to realize that he is only one of many who tagged that skank. Hopefully he wakes up and dumps her soon. He really is a nice guy. By the way Jim, how do all the other guys taste?

This post tells me alot about the poster..... you are either a flaming angry homo like paris hilton or you are and old bag-hag whos so ugly no one wants any part of that beat up stink ol *****....

either way the estrogin is way off the scale.

if you think three cops makes up the "half" of the dept that she dated when she was single over a period of 13years that would mean that the dept is fully staffed at 12 cops.

" That man hating venomous ***** will do anything make herself look good even at other peoples expense" thats a serious latent homo statment if it was made by a man..... Paris HIlton is that you?

I think Silverio has a bigger Penis then you
she makes fat cash $$ shes young and one day will be comand staff and your post while distorted and childish cant do anything about it....

did she create the ia complaint? no...you ****ing moron...so thats like blaming the dealership for yor flat tire... who ever you are its obvious you find vertue in being a coward

the biggest ***** is yours not terri silverio

jim did you deep stroke this persons mom?

07-10-2009, 03:28 AM
This is why whoever runs this stupid forum needs to man up and remove the CGPD as a participant. If you agree that LEO Affairs sucks because it is totally abused by morons like this, then SPEAK UP and write it here. So long as it is around, idiots like the one who started this post will be given a platform to spread the crap they do just so they can make their own insecurities feel better.

This LT. is a stand up person who defends what is right, all the time. You are an insecure back stabbing, lying, cheating, f-face who has not one backbone in his body. T.S. is someone who puts up with peoples crap (including our own) every single day and has passion, integrity, and loyalty to the Department and to what is right.

MODERATOR, the first post violates the rules by naming someone. Delete it.

07-10-2009, 03:31 AM
By the way when IA screwed up all those cases it was under the command of someone else.

07-10-2009, 11:35 AM
By the way when IA screwed up all those cases it was under the command of someone else.

TRUE,and yes she is QRU :cop:

07-10-2009, 12:28 PM
I agree with the poster. Rumor?...I guess Scott Massington, Alex Enman, Eddy Pagan, Raul Pedroso, John Johnston (although only an attempt during a prostitution operation---how appropriate) are rumors? Thats just this dept. Should I start on Miami Beach PD, or fire? Schultz?........istn that the MB po who falsified official police reports? Im sure daddy Donovan would be proud as with Eric. I bet my pension check that Jim will dump her inside of 5 years then you can add another event you 2 did together. Why would anyone want to be with a person who was passed around like a crack pipe? Maybe use it to your advantage----compare notes. If she spent as much time doing proper investigations as she does playing with men---maybe some work would get done.

07-10-2009, 12:33 PM
The current IA Staff is not as self serving as the previous one. You have one guy being led around by his ego and the other one could not cut it so he left. Think hard.. Have you heard of any screwed up investigations from the current staff? If the allegations are true about someone screwing on duty, then he or she did it to themselves. Obviously CID is not as busy as they say they are if you can screw on duty. I guess there will be one less rookie worrying about his job.

Go ahead.. Put another coat of wax on your take-home car, newbie.

07-10-2009, 12:48 PM
They have the right investigators----2 women who are VERY educated in sex. How does the oriental guy fit in?

07-10-2009, 12:51 PM
We are the world
We are the children
We are the ones who make a brighter day
So let's start giving
There's a choice we're making
We're saving our own lives
It's true we'll make a better day
Just you and me