PDA

View Full Version : Contract

07-07-2009, 02:54 PM
Anyone have any information on the contract negotiations? Are we still meeting with the city? What progress is being made? Has the FOP held meetings to discuss our situation with the officers and sergeants? Is there a forum where any of this information is readily availbale? Any information would be heplful.

07-07-2009, 09:31 PM
Do you work for the park? What rock do you live under? 385 has been emailing us for months, not to mention he and Rick held two meetings recently at the PD. Do you not talk to anyone else on your shift? Come on!!

07-08-2009, 07:02 AM
Hey thanks for the insight shameful. Been at the agency for quite a while, more than most. This may be hard for you to understand considering my previous post, but I've yet to receive an email or notice of a meeting. I've also not heard ONE person speak of anything that has referenced the negotiations. I do however appreciate your warm hospitality and your tact.

07-08-2009, 01:26 PM
There were many emails put out as to the progress of the contract. I have personally posted information in the read off room in the FOP bulletin board. We had meetings 2 weeks ago at the PD for dayshift and midnight people. And if all else fails, you can call Adam, Rick Wagner, or myself.

07-10-2009, 01:15 AM
When the hell is fop43.org gonna have even a freakin' tidbit of info?????? PCSO members have been waiting for months to hear what's going on with the holidays. Guess we'll never hear a word because you don't work part time for us????? Hello????????

07-10-2009, 07:55 PM
For crying out loud....go read the FOP board in read off.....or, pick up your phone....use your fingers and dial A.G.

07-14-2009, 02:30 PM
When the hell is fop43.org gonna have even a freakin' tidbit of info?????? PCSO members have been waiting for months to hear what's going on with the holidays. Guess we'll never hear a word because you don't work part time for us????? Hello????????

ON THE J.O.B. gotta love it