PDA

View Full Version : Main Jail

07-06-2009, 02:24 PM
Question for the jail?? What is the big hold up in dropping off prisoners? It takes you guys forever to come out and take our prisoner. Even when the paperwork is done and the prisoner is cleared, we still have to stand there until you guys decide to come out. Sheriff if you are doing a study on efficiency, you should see why a road deputy is out of his zone for over an hour just to take a prisoner to the main jail. They lock us in like we are prisoners, till they decide to send someone out to get them. This is a big waste of time, and needs to be changed.

07-06-2009, 02:28 PM
Question for the jail?? What is the big hold up in dropping off prisoners? It takes you guys forever to come out and take our prisoner. Even when the paperwork is done and the prisoner is cleared, we still have to stand there until you guys decide to come out. Sheriff if you are doing a study on efficiency, you should see why a road deputy is out of his zone for over an hour just to take a prisoner to the main jail. They lock us in like we are prisoners, till they decide to send someone out to get them. This is a big waste of time, and needs to be changed.
It needs to be like the old days, we both had respect for each other. We pulled in you handed your paperwork it was checked, and you were off. If there was a problem with a prisoner, the jailers were waiting in the sally port to help you. Your lucky now if you get out of there within a hour or less. I agree this needs to be changed...

07-06-2009, 04:15 PM

Like you losers are making significant arrests! Sorry we cut your meal break to 3 hours, but your only making one arrest every 3 months, you ain't no where near the real police agencies!

07-06-2009, 04:25 PM

Keep running your mouth. We'll make you wait 3 hours next time.

07-06-2009, 07:07 PM
[quote="Road Deputy":pj4351ob]Question for the jail?? What is the big hold up in dropping off prisoners? It takes you guys forever to come out and take our prisoner. Even when the paperwork is done and the prisoner is cleared, we still have to stand there until you guys decide to come out. Sheriff if you are doing a study on efficiency, you should see why a road deputy is out of his zone for over an hour just to take a prisoner to the main jail. They lock us in like we are prisoners, till they decide to send someone out to get them. This is a big waste of time, and needs to be changed.

Keep running your mouth. We'll make you wait 3 hours next time.[/quote:pj4351ob]

This is why Wackenhut needs to take these clowns over. You will all be dressed like the ICE CREAM by this time next year.

Instead of solving the problem they want COPS to wait longer. What a joke you clowns are.

07-06-2009, 09:51 PM
[quote="Road Deputy":2grbae53]Question for the jail?? What is the big hold up in dropping off prisoners? It takes you guys forever to come out and take our prisoner. Even when the paperwork is done and the prisoner is cleared, we still have to stand there until you guys decide to come out. Sheriff if you are doing a study on efficiency, you should see why a road deputy is out of his zone for over an hour just to take a prisoner to the main jail. They lock us in like we are prisoners, till they decide to send someone out to get them. This is a big waste of time, and needs to be changed.

Keep running your mouth. We'll make you wait 3 hours next time.[/quote:2grbae53]
Okay this is the exact reason why a private security firm will be running the jail next year.

07-06-2009, 09:53 PM

Like you losers are making significant arrests! Sorry we cut your meal break to 3 hours, but your only making one arrest every 3 months, you ain't no where near the real police agencies!
Nice grammer no wonder you work in the jail

07-06-2009, 10:38 PM
[quote="Road Deputy":f0nax0g9]Question for the jail?? What is the big hold up in dropping off prisoners? It takes you guys forever to come out and take our prisoner. Even when the paperwork is done and the prisoner is cleared, we still have to stand there until you guys decide to come out. Sheriff if you are doing a study on efficiency, you should see why a road deputy is out of his zone for over an hour just to take a prisoner to the main jail. They lock us in like we are prisoners, till they decide to send someone out to get them. This is a big waste of time, and needs to be changed.

This is why Wackenhut needs to take these clowns over. You will all be dressed like the ICE CREAM by this time next year.

Instead of solving the problem they want COPS to wait longer. What a joke you clowns are.[/quote:f0nax0g9]

Whatever you say, God.

07-06-2009, 10:41 PM
My buddies that work at main told me that they get paid by the hour and some of the comic books they read are very important. Sometimes more so than some bum arrested for some traffic violation that a Ticket could have been issued just so you could have a stat for the day. You guys on the road clog the jails with BS arrest.

07-07-2009, 03:23 AM
[/quote]
Okay this is the exact reason why a private security firm will be running the jail next year.[/quote]

And why a 401k city cop will be working your zone at the same time...... :devil: :shock: :devil: :shock: :devil:

07-07-2009, 03:29 AM

Nice grammer no wonder you work in the jail

You need to spell it "grammar" before you correct someone else there tough guy.

07-07-2009, 04:26 AM
[quote="Road Deputy":2z397nvl]Question for the jail?? What is the big hold up in dropping off prisoners? It takes you guys forever to come out and take our prisoner. Even when the paperwork is done and the prisoner is cleared, we still have to stand there until you guys decide to come out. Sheriff if you are doing a study on efficiency, you should see why a road deputy is out of his zone for over an hour just to take a prisoner to the main jail. They lock us in like we are prisoners, till they decide to send someone out to get them. This is a big waste of time, and needs to be changed.

Instead of solving the problem they want COPS to wait longer. What a joke you clowns are.[/quote:2z397nvl]

We do not make cops wait, only bso because they ain't got no real cops!

07-11-2009, 02:14 PM
[quote="Road Deputy":3ayzjvnx]Question for the jail?? What is the big hold up in dropping off prisoners? It takes you guys forever to come out and take our prisoner. Even when the paperwork is done and the prisoner is cleared, we still have to stand there until you guys decide to come out. Sheriff if you are doing a study on efficiency, you should see why a road deputy is out of his zone for over an hour just to take a prisoner to the main jail. They lock us in like we are prisoners, till they decide to send someone out to get them. This is a big waste of time, and needs to be changed.

Instead of solving the problem they want COPS to wait longer. What a joke you clowns are.[/quote:3ayzjvnx]

We do not make cops wait, only bso because they ain't got no real cops![/quot Thats right turn key jailers in bso are not real cops. Thats why there is no "cops" grant money for you. When the security firm takes over maybe they will give you a job

biteme
07-11-2009, 06:59 PM
The central intake staff is usually too busy to come and get your inmate right away, they are writing up the p-c on the last guy brought in who wasn't searched properly and got in a bag of coke, gun, knife, or whatever else you losers missed :devil:

07-11-2009, 07:22 PM
The central intake staff is usually too busy to come and get your inmate right away, they are writing up the p-c on the last guy brought in who wasn't searched properly and got in a bag of coke, gun, knife, or whatever else you losers missed :devil:

Do you really think we give a damn what we missed when we searched our skels?? Hopefully they can eliminate one of you dumb jailers with a rusted box cutter or a bag of blow. I can't wait until the Sheriff gets rid of you morons!!

biteme
07-11-2009, 07:45 PM
Ha, ha thats rich, so when you miss the cuff key and the guy offs you after pulling your own gun like the dude did a few years back, is that when you care?

07-11-2009, 10:22 PM
Boy its a hundred degrees out why the green jackets? Dont worry we still know your turn keys.

07-12-2009, 05:27 AM
I once stopped a BSO jailer in uniform, with multiple equipment violations on her POV who was DWLS... (That doesn't look to good for your agency)

07-12-2009, 02:21 PM
Are these deputies who protect the citizens and keep criminals locked up or a bunch of 5-year-olds on the playground? It is no wonder why the department is having so much problems.

07-12-2009, 02:43 PM
Are these deputies who protect the citizens and keep criminals locked up or a bunch of 5-year-olds on the playground? It is no wonder why the department is having so much problems.
Its obvious your not in law enforcement. Handing out toliet paper and bologna sandwiches doesn't give the jail the right to wear the same uniform we do. There is a difference between DLE and DOD just like Miami-Dade does it, and the rest of the country.

07-12-2009, 03:19 PM
Its obvious your not in law enforcement. Handing out toliet paper and bologna sandwiches doesn't give the jail the right to wear the same uniform we do. There is a difference between DLE and DOD just like Miami-Dade does it, and the rest of the country.

L.A.County too?? Do your research, dumbass.

07-12-2009, 06:11 PM

L.A.County too?? Do your research, dumbass.
What are you talking about just about every county.

biteme
07-12-2009, 06:30 PM
Your missing the point. DoD doesn't want to part of your circus, your worried about us wearing a jacket? I'm worried about you morons driving in your marked units, running your ****suckers on your cell phones oblivious to everything & everyone.
Not performing your job correctly ("893.13" is not the ss for possession of marijuana, actually look the shit up and find the subsection which corresponds to the charge you write in the box azzhat). Trust me, I wish I could be diffreentiated from the DLE, but, it's not my call, hopefully soon this will be a moot issue, the quicker the better

07-13-2009, 12:50 AM
Your missing the point. DoD doesn't want to part of your circus, your worried about us wearing a jacket? I'm worried about you morons driving in your marked units, running your ****suckers on your cell phones oblivious to everything & everyone.
Not performing your job correctly ("893.13" is not the ss for possession of marijuana, actually look the shizzat up and find the subsection which corresponds to the charge you write in the box azzhat). Trust me, I wish I could be diffreentiated from the DLE, but, it's not my call, hopefully soon this will be a moot issue, the quicker the better
Thats why we have you to do our paperwork. If dod doesn't want to be part of of circus why are you on this website. Its LEO Affairs LEO= Law Enforcement Officer not DOD Affairs. I'll remember your comment when you flash me that jail badge when you get stopped.

07-14-2009, 01:03 AM
You idiots on the road came from the jail in most cases. We laugh when a big dummy goes to the road from the jail. We know what is out there and it is scary. No way most of you so called leos would have made it up north...

retired LEO

07-14-2009, 01:45 PM
Stockade to close first what is next??? Wackenhut is slowly moving in!!!

07-14-2009, 02:31 PM

They could patrol the road to! Why not they are a lot sharper and quicker than you slobs.

07-14-2009, 03:59 PM

They could patrol the road to! Why not they are a lot sharper and quicker than you slobs.
Nice try, but thats not even an option jailer.. See our job can't can't be performed by a security company. So what does that say about you guys?? The commission thinks real highly of you guys.

07-14-2009, 08:26 PM
This has to be the the most ridiculus topic on this site. We have people about to lose their jobs and all you can do is complain about whose job is more important. Get a life LOSERS !!!

07-15-2009, 01:07 AM
I have worked at the main jail for many years prior to becoming a Police Officer. Having been a Corrections Officer, I have the highest respect for the men and women that work in Corrections. The best cops worked in the jail. I have been in the business for the last 21 years. I'll take a Corrections Officer as a back up any day of the week. Keep up the good work my friends and please do not include all Police Officers in the same miserable, coward group as the rest of the sorry cops that puts you guys down.

07-15-2009, 04:10 AM
Well said guest4545. Now they are going to jump all over you for that post.

07-15-2009, 11:19 AM
[quote="guest4545"]I have worked at the main jail for many years prior to becoming a Police Officer. Having been a Corrections Officer, I have the highest respect for the men and women that work in Corrections. The best cops worked in the jail. I have been in the business for the last 21 years. I'll take a Corrections Officer as a back up any day of the week. Keep up the good work my friends and please do not include all Police Officers in the same miserable, coward group as the rest of the sorry cops that puts you guys down.[/quote/] Respect is earned. This new breed of corrections deputies are a joke. You would never stand in the sally port for an hour in the old days to drop of a prisoner. These new co's act like we owe them something.

07-15-2009, 07:37 PM
Each arrest is allotted 15 minutes to complete the intake process. Every officer's arrival and departure time is logged. Before a Deputy is called to bring a prisoner in. Two things must happen. Medical has to check and clear the prisoner and the PC must be checked and often corrected. Once this is completed the Deputy searches the inmate in front of the officer. After the Deputy is satisfied the prisoner has no contraband the officer is permitted to leave. If this is not satisfactory then articulate why it is not.

07-15-2009, 08:29 PM

Nice try, but thats not even an option jailer.. See our job can't can't be performed by a security company. So what does that say about you guys?? The commission thinks real highly of you guys.

Another idiot road scum, of course Security Companies can have full police powers and act as a private police force. Do your reasearch, or are you too busy dodging calls? Here is a link, if you can even figure out how to get it to work. dumbass

http://www.truthout.org/article/security-firms-granted-full-police-power

and another

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/01/01/AR2007010100665.html

and another

http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2 ... olice.html (http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2007/02/private_police.html)

Yup, you road scum are as replaceable as us jailers. Ya learn something new every day huh, road scum?

07-15-2009, 08:38 PM
nice! I bet that road guy is like:

"Hmmmm wow, I didn't know that. Oh well, I'll go get some free coffee from DD, and a BJ from the local prostitute while I can!

07-15-2009, 09:05 PM

Another idiot road scum, of course Security Companies can have full police powers and act as a private police force. Do your reasearch, or are you too busy dodging calls? Here is a link, if you can even figure out how to get it to work. dumbass

http://www.truthout.org/article/security-firms-granted-full-police-power

and another

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/01/01/AR2007010100665.html

and another

http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2 ... olice.html (http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2007/02/private_police.html)

Yup, you road scum are as replaceable as us jailers. Ya learn something new every day huh, road scum?

Wow I did some research and found out this is correct information, in fact, here is the wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_police

There is even a private police force here in Florida! Read that article, great information, I for one would love to see these abusive road deputies working for a private firm, they would make $20 an hour and be more mindful of what they do because they are no longer as protected as a govt. employee is. Great idea!

07-15-2009, 09:40 PM
Yeah I read your article, did you see the part where it says there jurisdiction is limited to gated comunties and private property?? I don't think the road jobs are in jepoardy. The jail will be private by next year, like it should have been a long time ago.