PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting for the Inter-Galactic War

07-06-2009, 11:35 AM
Greetings men. I'm a police officer and I need eveyone's help. I am Re-Cruiting for an Inter-Galactic Space war that is taking place right now as we speak. I am about to tell you guys some very valuable information. Please do not think I am crazy....

The invasion has commenced. Planet Zurtan has been attacked by Lord Emporer Zuel and his army of rouge trolls and mystic saucers.The Polanian Galaxy has also been attacked by Darth Leige and his warriors of Lygons. We must summons Prince Loran of Galaxy 9 at once. We must all unite and pledge alligence to Prince Loran and join forces with his army. The Cliptons and Armidians have already joined the battle.

I went to the enchanted forest on planet Krypton and gathered the Elves, Gnomes, fairys, wizards, dragonites, and the pixies to join our clan. I have yet to go to The Mountains of Hermidies and speak to "Anat" the pharoes daughter. I need one of you police men to go summons her and aware her of the invasion at once, So that she too can gather her army of Pharonians and help fight in this war.

I need all you police men's help and can't do this alone. If anyone is interested in joining the Galactic Battle, you can find me everyday at The Fire swamp when the sun is highest in the sky. Once you guys arrive, I will fly you to Galaxy 9 on top of my majestic steed "BattleFox" directly to meet Prince Loran and join in the Galactic Space War.

Alone I am only but one police officer, but Together we can defeat Lord Emporer Zuel and Darth Leige and restore peace in the Polanian Galaxy and on Planet Zurtan. Thank you all and may the force of the Blue Crystal be within all of you.

07-06-2009, 12:07 PM
I miss South District

The force is strong with you

07-13-2009, 08:26 AM
Somebody tell these FMPD nerds to keep this garbage posted on their own site and not ours! I'm all about working together but come on, go recruit your parents because your obviously living with them!

07-13-2009, 12:45 PM
Somebody tell these FMPD nerds to keep this garbage posted on their own site and not ours! I'm all about working together but come on, go recruit your parents because your obviously living with them!

You ungrateful sunuva*****, you need FMFD when you get punched in the face by some 'hood rat dont you? DONT YOU, BOY?!
Why dont you walk into the fire station and rip off your shirt and challenge everyone to a fight BOY?
YOu wouldnt dare because the firefighters lift weights all day while you lift coffee cups and doughnuts. You'd get pounded out and you know it.

07-13-2009, 07:08 PM
and the nerds appear, congrats you just proved my point!

07-13-2009, 09:02 PM
We could call FMPD for back up but there cars would'nt make it to us.

07-14-2009, 06:32 PM
I believe the correct term is that FMPD would "refuse" to respond!

07-15-2009, 03:00 AM
I heard somebody on here wanted to talk crap about Fort Myers PD. Well if any of you punks wanna step up and try me I'll take on all-comers. I'll rip those stupid looking Oakleys off your ugly mug, and give you an emergency enema with them. I beg you,PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just try me you little wanna be!

It'll be the last mistake you tin star wearing puzzys will ever make!!!!!

07-15-2009, 03:20 AM
I heard somebody on here wanted to talk crap about Fort Myers PD. Well if any of you punks wanna step up and try me I'll take on all-comers. I'll rip those stupid looking Oakleys off your ugly mug, and give you an emergency enema with them. I beg you,PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey seabass leave your name and phone number so we can step up to you!

07-16-2009, 05:22 AM
Boy you FMPD guys can talk pretty big on the computer, give me a break, why don't you worry about your city falling apart then a website! Oh by the way, I would take any SO road deputy over the majority of FMPD officers.

07-16-2009, 12:45 PM
Boy you FMPD guys can talk pretty big on the computer, give me a break, why don't you worry about your city falling apart then a website! Oh by the way, I would take any SO road deputy over the majority of FMPD officers.

typical rookie taking everything personal. Allmost like he is in FTO again

07-16-2009, 04:32 PM
It's a just a matter of common sense, you guys worry about your own problems with your own city first before you try and puff up your chest towards the Sheriff's ofice.

07-16-2009, 05:00 PM

Talk about a rookie or somebody back in FTO, this is what happens when your department will hire anyone to fill thier ranks. Grow up, atleast try and act like you have some class.

07-16-2009, 06:20 PM

Let me say I have no problem with the majority of FMPD officers, i have worked with alot of them over my career with the Sheriff's office, most of them have retired or moved on over the years, but it does make me wonder about some of them when you see a post like this. Same team Farva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07-16-2009, 06:42 PM
here is a thought.....FMPD is an empty, shattered shell of its former self (ask anyone that has been there for about 4 to 5 years) and everyone there is angry. that is a department where the major has a brand new unmarked and the road Cop is driving a 2002 crown vic with 150,00 plus miles, new paint, no computor, no shotgun and so forth. go FMPD. how about that P.S.B. handing out IA's like candy on Haloween (go PBA) and that Chief in bed with brotha james (once a convict always a convict).........

Give me a break and go drink your cool aid. stay off our site and keep your B.S. to yourself.............douche, everyone knows you're a joke. how about you drop a few 20 plus pounds, run some laps and stop sitting naked in front of your laptop.

keep playing warcraft, with your mom's aol account, you tuna fish badge wearing TOOL.

07-16-2009, 09:37 PM
You sniveling wimps sure talk tough behind a keyboard. Everybody knows you are a bunch of wanna-be's who answer a bunch of loose cow calls all day and night.

I am no rookie! I am proud of Fort Myers PD and I sure won't stand for you guys is your faggotty azz green uniforms running around talking smack!!

You'll know where to find me azzholes, I'll be the FMPD cop who spits in your face when you say hello!

Now go back to the buffet at Sonny's you bunch of rednecks!

07-16-2009, 11:18 PM
Everyone in the county knows FMPD runs things. Everyone knows the "county mounties" kick back and relax like its a country club up in there while the Officers do all the real police work. Keep manning the jail and serving civil paperwork and leave the hardcore law enforcement to the police OFFICERS.
And I've heard the "citation war" threats enough. GO AHEAD AND BRING IT ON if you want to stoop to that level but thats pretty danm unprofessional.

07-17-2009, 06:57 AM
i use to think like you, my agency is better, my unit is better and so forth. how rookie is that?????

we could go on forever bashing each other, with the public laughing at this crap, or we can simply realize that we all do the same thing. Blue, green, brown.....who cares what color our shirts are, it's all about heart. if your blogging on here and bashing law enforcement, then you're no better then brotha james doing your IA or a cop writing a cop a ticket.

grow up, put down the kool-aid and realize we're all the same!!!!! "same team farva" PERIOD!!!

it's the admin that poisons all us with this "we are better then you" B.S. if it was like that in Iraq then I would've never came back to CHOOSE my own Department to work at. if it all ever "hit the fan" then I wouldn't care what Department you are from.....only if you can shoot straight.

HOWEVER MOST OF THIS STUFF IS VERY ENTAINING TO ME.

07-17-2009, 01:02 PM
I agree who freaking cares, we all fight the same admin problems and do the same job. You there for us and we are there for you when you need it. Fight the criminals not each other

07-17-2009, 09:01 PM
Well YOU guys started it by talking smack about FMPD!

So now when I have pulled your punk card you wanna play nice.

PFFFFT.... bunch of lilly livered, yellow-bellied sap suckers!

ALL TALK!

07-17-2009, 09:57 PM
I agree who freaking cares, we all fight the same admin problems and do the same job. You there for us and we are there for you when you need it. Fight the criminals not each other

Then maybe youll think twice before you try to run down FMPD, boy. Dont try the OFFICERS unless youre ready to go all the way and rumble.

07-17-2009, 10:53 PM

Then maybe youll think twice before you try to run down FMPD, boy. Dont try the OFFICERS unless youre ready to go all the way and rumble.

Hey 'hardcore gay', how about the posting on your ***** FMPD threads, can't wait for the replies from your girlfriends.

TriCircleD
07-18-2009, 12:09 PM
This "bashing" of each other is disgusting. Are we not supposed to be professionals? I would all ask you to take a minute, step back, and remember the sacrifices members of both our departments have made in service to our communities. Read the story in the paper today about Officer Widman's family. Take a minute to think about that badge you wear on your chest, and the Oath you took, however long ago. Think about Officer Widman's children, read their comments, and then think how professional all this bashing is, and is this how we honor all those who paid the ultimate price? I should hope not.

07-18-2009, 02:11 PM
I posted this on FMPD too.

I'm a citizen who reads these threads for several law enforcement agencies where either family have served, friends have served, family lives, friends live or I live. I have got to say what I've read in the past half hour on LCSO and FMPD Web sites sounds like a bunch of babies fighting over bull crap.
An officer was shot and killed in the line of duty a year ago today and you all are whining like a bunch of infants over stupid stuff.
Do you really think Officer Andrew Widman would want this? What about all of the other fallen officers who gave their LIVES to protect the citizenry. I know you need to blow steam, but to say I'm better than you, no I'm better than you, is ridiculous.
I believe when Officer Widman was killed that it wasn't just FMPD who responded, am I right?
I believe when FWC Officer Vann Streety was shot, it wasn't just FWC who responded, am I right?
I believe when any certified law enforcement officer gets hurt or killed, be it in the line of duty or not, that many agencies respond to the scene or to the officer's bed side, am I right?
I believe when any certified law enforcement officer dies, many other agencies are there for the family and friends of that officer, am I right?
I believe I am right and you guys need to quick bickering and learn to get along as we law-abiding citizens need you and appreciate everything you do to help protect us.
Now pull up your big boy and girl panties and get along.
Stay safe out there.

07-18-2009, 06:53 PM
that was very well said and very true. you should post that on all the sites.

it's just rookies that write on here and create the animosity between Cops. so if I was a crook I would be laughing my tail off after reading all this B.S.

"SAME TEAM FARVA"

keep your fmpd nonsense off other people site.

07-19-2009, 04:47 PM

Ummm yeah, your right! We would "refuse" because we have real calls to be working and attending to in the city. When your max'd out to the limit of murders/shooting/robberies/home invasions/etc. on a daily basis then yes, we will refuse. That is why the Sheriff put a central unit in place, to pick up all the cat in tree and music complaints that real cops do not have time to respond too. About the cars not making it there, cannot argue with that one. Have to give you that one deputy, but you really think that is our problem? Sure, we would love to have newer cars and equipment to fight the fight, but our Admin thinks otherwise. We do hell of a lot more with a hell of a lot less, what does that tell ya. One thing I will add before I depart. When you guys try your lifes to be real cops, poaching where you do not belong, we still come to your aide out of the wood work when we here your guys/gals yell for help, "CALL THE CITY, CALL THE CITY " . Its been said numerous times both by YOUR channel and when YOU come to ours. We come and help you regardless. Also, keep in mind if my car ever "would not make it there" to save your ass, I would still leave it behind to run on foot to your aide. Bottom line is that there will always be bickering between LCSO/CCPD/FMPD, but when it comes down to it the universal Law Enforcement color is BLUE nationwide and that is what I wear! I must be on my way though because yet another deputy is trying his fate at being a cop and is now yelling for help for the city to back him on a 10-50! Geez oh man, better put this murder on hold so I can come to his aide.

07-19-2009, 04:51 PM

Hey no worries, so your SO guys might be more attractive then the FMPD guys. That is okay, what you do in your own time or your secret on-duty time is your own business. We do not play those kinda games. Take those SO road deputies wherever you pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

07-19-2009, 06:14 PM
i use to think like you, my agency is better, my unit is better and so forth. how rookie is that?????

we could go on forever bashing each other, with the public laughing at this crap, or we can simply realize that we all do the same thing. Blue, green, brown.....who cares what color our shirts are, it's all about heart. if your blogging on here and bashing law enforcement, then you're no better then brotha james doing your IA or a cop writing a cop a ticket.

grow up, put down the kool-aid and realize we're all the same!!!!! "same team farva" PERIOD!!!

it's the admin that poisons all us with this "we are better then you" B.S. if it was like that in Iraq then I would've never came back to CHOOSE my own Department to work at. if it all ever "hit the fan" then I wouldn't care what Department you are from.....only if you can shoot straight.

YOU FMPD COPS STAY SAFE AND THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU "TRULY" DO OUT THERE MY BROTHERS.

07-19-2009, 10:56 PM

YOU FMPD COPS STAY SAFE AND THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU "TRULY" DO OUT THERE MY BROTHERS.
What the hell???
Why do you keep saying "same team farva"??? Do you mean Brett Favre or something???

07-21-2009, 07:22 AM

Ummm yeah, your right! We would "refuse" because we have real calls to be working and attending to in the city. When your max'd out to the limit of murders/shooting/robberies/home invasions/etc. on a daily basis then yes, we will refuse. That is why the Sheriff put a central unit in place, to pick up all the cat in tree and music complaints that real cops do not have time to respond too. About the cars not making it there, cannot argue with that one. Have to give you that one deputy, but you really think that is our problem? Sure, we would love to have newer cars and equipment to fight the fight, but our Admin thinks otherwise. We do hell of a lot more with a hell of a lot less, what does that tell ya. One thing I will add before I depart. When you guys try your lifes to be real cops, poaching where you do not belong, we still come to your aide out of the wood work when we here your guys/gals yell for help, "CALL THE CITY, CALL THE CITY " . Its been said numerous times both by YOUR channel and when YOU come to ours. We come and help you regardless. Also, keep in mind if my car ever "would not make it there" to save your ass, I would still leave it behind to run on foot to your aide. Bottom line is that there will always be bickering between LCSO/CCPD/FMPD, but when it comes down to it the universal Law Enforcement color is BLUE nationwide and that is what I wear! I must be on my way though because yet another deputy is trying his fate at being a cop and is now yelling for help for the city to back him on a 10-50! Geez oh man, better put this murder on hold so I can come to his aide.

So let me get this right, your proud that your city is falling apart and your (wait let me get this quote right) "max'd out to the limit of murders/shooting/robberies/home invasions/etc.".Maybe, you should stay off your computer, while on duty, (looking at this website and among others) and go do some police work..Just maybe that's one of the reasons your so overwhelmed........hmmm

07-21-2009, 10:57 PM
How did a gag post from a bored Sergeant turn into this?

Here's a clue, non LEO are posting on this site, typing ignorant BS to flame the fire.

Actual Law Enforcement, County/City, get along just fine on a daily basis, sorry trolls!

The LCSO has FMPD's and CCPD's back and vice versa, case closed.

When you get a hot call we're all there, don't let these fag poser's rile you....wanna be mall cops living with there Grandmothers, do not a credible poster make.

07-22-2009, 12:13 AM

So let me get this right, your proud that your city is falling apart and your (wait let me get this quote right) "max'd out to the limit of murders/shooting/robberies/home invasions/etc.".Maybe, you should stay off your computer, while on duty, (looking at this website and among others) and go do some police work..Just maybe that's one of the reasons your so overwhelmed........hmmm

We could hire a thousand more officers and it would not make a difference. The hood is just that, THE HOOD! We are not fortunate to patrol areas such as Bonita/Estero/Pine Island/Etc where we are liked and appreciated. I guess you have no clue to as being m*ther f^cked every single time you go to a call before your even out of your patrol car. And do not even give me your whiney/poor baby Lehigh complaints. Working Lehigh would be like hanging out on Sanibel Island to us. We have the worst of the worst and those are the cards were delt with. If we could go old school like we used to be then yes, crime would def go back down. However, our Admin has other thoughts of the way they want us to perform. Cannot put the blame on the road patrol cause if it were up to us things would be different. Go do police work you say? Hah, we do more in the first hour of a shift then you will do all week long and that is proven day in and day out. Like I stated before, "we do a lot more with a lot less" and thats the bottom line. Sure our equipment has its issues, but I would rather make the $$ we do then have a new car every 3 years. You have to respect what we do regardless of you like us or not, we deal with the worst of the worst. Pull up crime per capita stats if you doubt me.

07-22-2009, 12:40 AM
How did a gag post from a bored Sergeant turn into this?

Here's a clue, non LEO are posting on this site, typing ignorant BS to flame the fire.

Actual Law Enforcement, County/City, get along just fine on a daily basis, sorry trolls!

The LCSO has FMPD's and CCPD's back and vice versa, case closed.

When you get a hot call we're all there, don't let these fag poser's rile you....wanna be mall cops living with there Grandmothers, do not a credible poster make.

07-22-2009, 07:41 AM

We could hire a thousand more officers and it would not make a difference. The hood is just that, THE HOOD! We are not fortunate to patrol areas such as Bonita/Estero/Pine Island/Etc where we are liked and appreciated. I guess you have no clue to as being m*ther f^cked every single time you go to a call before your even out of your patrol car. And do not even give me your whiney/poor baby Lehigh complaints. Working Lehigh would be like hanging out on Sanibel Island to us. We have the worst of the worst and those are the cards were delt with. If we could go old school like we used to be then yes, crime would def go back down. However, our Admin has other thoughts of the way they want us to perform. Cannot put the blame on the road patrol cause if it were up to us things would be different. Go do police work you say? Hah, we do more in the first hour of a shift then you will do all week long and that is proven day in and day out. Like I stated before, "we do a lot more with a lot less" and thats the bottom line. Sure our equipment has its issues, but I would rather make the $$ we do then have a new car every 3 years. You have to respect what we do regardless of you like us or not, we deal with the worst of the worst. Pull up crime per capita stats if you doubt me.

Oh single tear, oh your busy cause the city is the city huh...ha ha how about instead of looking for a escape route on why you have more crime than you can handle, just do some police work instead of hanging out on this wesite trying to make FMPD sound like it's all taking names and kicking butts. No you just be proud that, as you say, your Admin doesn't have your backs and the citizens MF you. You just go on being proud of that!

07-22-2009, 10:36 PM
To: "Read this again"

listen up! Any time you think you are man enough I double dog dare you to walk up to any FMPD officer and talk smack to his face. You wont! Because you know when it's all said and done the FMPD officer would need a stick to scrape blood and skin out of the tread on his boots after he stomped a mudhole in your azz!

07-22-2009, 11:06 PM

listen up! Any time you think you are man enough I double dog dare you to walk up to any FMPD officer and talk smack to his face. You wont! Because you know when it's all said and done the FMPD officer would need a stick to scrape blood and skin out of the tread on his boots after he stomped a mudhole in your azz!

Oh No! The elusive double dog dare.

Flick: "You're full of it."
Schwartz: "Oh, yeah?"
Flick: "Yeah."
Schwartz: "Well, I double dog-dare you!"
Narrator: "Now it was serious. A double dog-dare. What else was left but a 'triple-dare you'? And finally, the coup de grace of all dares, the sinister triple dog-dare."

07-23-2009, 07:36 PM

Oh you dare us...please another childish kid in a cops uniform!!!! Oh FMPD is so strong and they destroy everything...there does that make your ego feel better.....lol give me a break....Grow up!