PDA

View Full Version : ISB Selections

07-05-2009, 10:51 AM
I know, I know, I said I would never submit ANOTHER memo for ISB, but I want everyone to know that I was told to do so. I even have a complete list of names of people that stated that I would be an excellent detective! All that I am asking for is to be given what I have earned. Nothing more, nothing less.

07-05-2009, 11:34 PM
Oh stop you only have 3 weeks on the department, give it two more weeks you will be the top pick. :devil:

07-06-2009, 01:05 PM
Or you can transfer from another agency after 9 years come to the Cape and voila your a detective in personnel and training. He did not sweat on nights or pay his dues here.

07-06-2009, 07:25 PM
There is hope! Just ask Iten!

07-06-2009, 09:30 PM
Actually, Iten earned it. Countless hours of follow ups and good solid arrests sealed the deal for him! Way to go Dan!

07-07-2009, 10:21 PM
so who is going to ISB?

07-09-2009, 01:03 AM
Who cares who ends up in personnel and training? That guy has more experience from 9 years with the Pitt PD than most of the idiots on this site have combined. Who is going to ISB? If you can't figure that one out you have no business back there yourself!!! Great question Detective.

07-09-2009, 01:57 AM
Hey at least he will filter out the jerks so we dont hire anymore

07-09-2009, 05:54 PM
If I don't get the ISB position that I so desire, I will be forced to file my long awaited civil suit against this city and department. So all of you, keep this in mind if you don't want to be listed in my lawsuit!

07-09-2009, 10:20 PM
When do I start??

07-10-2009, 02:37 PM
I'm going to sue! It is not fair! I want the union to support me in my quest for an ISB position. If I keep getting dragged to the ground and I am tired.

07-10-2009, 08:27 PM
Can somebody please help me understand things around here! I know - I'm admittedly a little slow, so please help me understand things. I think I am ready to grasp things this time around. I know it won't be easy, but I think I can do it.

Behun getting the detective spot right out of the shoot. Heck! I have been here umpteen years and continuosly get denied. Have I not paid my dues and earned it? I would sure like the extra money in my pay check. With that being said, it looks like my next option will have to be getting on the swat team. I know, I know - I am getting a little old and gray (and fat) but it may be my only shot.

Little things like this are extremely offensive to me and to put it bluntly it is downright disrespectful. I come from the old school and believe in actually earning things.

07-10-2009, 08:55 PM
You should believe in earning things like an assignment in ISB! You probably learned that from you parents or maybe the military, but . . . . you are a cop in the south and we continue to see only the good ol' boys or those on the popularity list make it! Embrace this and you will find yourself much happier. Detectives do not make anymore money than the guy or gal on the street! Now if you want to bank some coin join the SWAT team!

You all are setting yourself up for dissapointment with this most recent ISB posting. It will not make sense, it will not be fair, and chances are only one maybe two will have earned it.

07-13-2009, 12:43 AM
sincewhen could you please enlighten me on who exactly is going to ISB. Obviously it's not me because I dont know who is going but since you seem to know everything please let everyone know. Or just keep your mouth shut because you are an idiot who has no idea like everyone else.

07-13-2009, 02:58 AM
When do I start?

07-13-2009, 03:08 AM
Misty will decide who is going to ISB. Get with her and she will let you know who she can work with and boss around.

07-13-2009, 03:12 AM
So you're saying there's a chance? I just signed my son up for Pop Warner Football and my daughter for the Cheerleading. Thanks for the advice, I'm waiting for my call, the phone will be on all night.

07-13-2009, 10:44 PM
Captain will you please tell us already? Quit pretending . . .

07-14-2009, 12:07 AM
Think about it. Who falls under the same Bureau of ISB . . . SRO. So you'll see those in SRO do a "lateral" transfer over when their unit folds this year. I say good for them, they've worked hard and most have worked close and well with fellow detectives. Again hard work pays off and it's just logical to keep the road properly staffed and those familiar with ISB operations in ISB.

They've earned it and deserve. Besides there are those in SRO who can't do the schedule of a road patrol officer and need the ISB hours. Great job and good luck. See the posting this Friday at 5:01 PM, just in time for the weekend and after hours to let those who didn't get it time to cool down over the weekend.

No hate, just love!!

07-14-2009, 03:03 AM
Watch SRO's to CID hey they cant work nights or weekends, oh I'm a single Mom of 5 kids! Close you legs and find a daddy And from this point on Lonegunman will be Called Detective Lonegunman.

07-14-2009, 11:36 AM
Better hang on the intel says patrol is losing some good folks

07-14-2009, 02:52 PM
I'm fine with the promoting of good road guys, just don't short us to the point where we're hurting. I feel bad for what the previous posts said where there are SRO's who should get it first though. I've seen some of them are working back there over the summer, doesn't that count for anything?

I'll put in for it next time, I didn't think I had enough time yet though.

07-14-2009, 03:04 PM
Wake up! Buy Mike U a bottle of Crown and your in. And no small bottles.

07-14-2009, 11:15 PM
Alisha Macdonald is now in Major Crimes, WOW!! Good Job Mike U.

07-15-2009, 12:13 AM
When do I start??