PDA

View Full Version : Wannabes...

06-30-2009, 05:38 PM
Hey you sorry bunch of losers that call yourselves co-workers, I'm sorry there are a few good people but not many......You all cry, whine, and complain about your job, be happy at least you have one.........I'll see you out there, hopefully dont need you for anything, because its like pulling teeth and then saying "I'm sorry" for bothering you.................

06-30-2009, 07:44 PM
yep that be the ticket, I'm gonna put in for that open street crimes position, where real works takes place.

06-30-2009, 11:25 PM
Street Crimes? What are they down to 2 people now. How effective can a unit be with 2 people. Just disband and save your pride.

07-01-2009, 12:17 AM
Street Crimes? What are they down to 2 people now. How effective can a unit be with 2 people. Just disband and save your pride.
Or your sanity

07-01-2009, 12:20 AM
yep that be the ticket, I'm gonna put in for that open street crimes position, where real works takes place.

pfft! yeah

07-01-2009, 02:17 AM
You know you want to be with the SCU.
Any guesses on how many people will put in for the opening?
Higher or lower, my uneducated guess would be 9.
Thats what I'm talking about, movements, lots of movements.

07-01-2009, 02:26 PM
The only people that would be putting in for that would be the morons that normally would not even be considered for the position if the current situation did not exist. Its sad when you think about it.

07-01-2009, 08:21 PM
As we all know street crimes does have more movement. There is an easier chance into getting into street crimes then any other unit Those that have been at Plantation knows you have to know or be related to someone in the department before you can change any positions. Now that they want to extend the drop so there wont be movement for at least 3 years. You have a better chance being a sgt then movement in the PD The last few years when DB traffic SRO K-9 or VIN unit opened up it went to the person that was just too tired of their cushy spot or it was grieved and 2 spots opened up to 5 spots Even FTO program is the same they take who they want to take in the unit. There will only be movement when people retire after 30 years. Road patrol now is a specialized unit

07-01-2009, 08:39 PM
So much movement in there might be a two edged sword.

Dont you think everyone should have the same chance to work there and make a impact on the mission for the day. It should not be held against anyone just cause they have a few traits that rub people the wrong way. Team means working as one.

Just because your on the road doesnt mean you cant make a difference, show a little effort to go above and beyond your normal 98-A, I dont know of a single sergeant that wont let you play if your "stuff" is together.

Retirement now that sound nice, too long to go, so lets enjoy, specialized or not.

As we all know street crimes does have more movement. There is an easier chance into getting into street crimes then any other unit Those that have been at Plantation knows you have to know or be related to someone in the department before you can change any positions. Now that they want to extend the drop so there wont be movement for at least 3 years. You have a better chance being a sgt then movement in the PD The last few years when DB traffic SRO K-9 or VIN unit opened up it went to the person that was just too tired of their cushy spot or it was grieved and 2 spots opened up to 5 spots Even FTO program is the same they take who they want to take in the unit. There will only be movement when people retire after 30 years. Road patrol now is a specialized unit

07-01-2009, 09:51 PM
[quote="barnie fife":mvtr6f1q]Street Crimes? What are they down to 2 people now. How effective can a unit be with 2 people. Just disband and save your pride.
Or your sanity[/quote:mvtr6f1q]
[ report this test ]

“No man is sane who does not know how to be insane on the proper occasions.”

Henry Ward Beecher

07-02-2009, 09:06 PM
[quote="who's next?":btmfl80k][quote="barnie fife":btmfl80k]Street Crimes? What are they down to 2 people now. How effective can a unit be with 2 people. Just disband and save your pride.
Or your sanity[/quote:btmfl80k]
[ report this test ]

“No man is sane who does not know how to be insane on the proper occasions.”

Henry Ward Beecher[/quote:btmfl80k]

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on"

Robert Bloch

07-02-2009, 09:36 PM
'should not be held against anyone just cause they have a few traits that rub people the wrong way.'

WTF are you talking about? " A few traits." How about conduct unbecoming, threats, favoritism, tyranical behavior, no confidence from subordinates. But lets just keep the status quo shall we. An Administration with no backbone. Turn a blind eye to a definate "issue".. or traits as you describe...
make you angry? I hope so!!!! shed light on this "issue" as much as possible. Why? Just to piss people off or person.
go ahead stay angry or grumpy, no matter what you do here or how great you may think you are, once your retired or gone, no one is going to remember you after a year.

07-02-2009, 09:40 PM

Only a bowl movement...

07-03-2009, 02:53 PM
Who ever they choose will have to master the personalities of the unit. They still have great officers and a supervisor who cares (yes) but you have to admit with all of the outstanding cops who have left the unit in the past few years someones eyes must be glassing over. This is HD time, how many signals have to be given before some real direction is given and they get back to doing what they do best. High definition is available almost everywhere, dust off the screen, get a clear picture, and change the channel if you dont like what your watching. Re-runs start to get old after 2 or 3 seasons.

07-04-2009, 02:48 AM
Who ever they choose will have to master the personalities of the unit. They still have great officers and a supervisor who cares (yes) but you have to admit with all of the outstanding cops who have left the unit in the past few years someones eyes must be glassing over. This is HD time, how many signals have to be given before some real direction is given and they get back to doing what they do best. High definition is available almost everywhere, dust off the screen, get a clear picture, and change the channel if you dont like what your watching. Re-runs start to get old after 2 or 3 seasons.

DSL
HBO
CNN
LMNOP
SCU

07-06-2009, 10:45 PM

Done patting yourself on the back? Cares? yes, only about themselves. This issue is done, no need to beat a dead horse..
" lets leave it alone and hope it all goes away" thats the motto of this department, cause heaven forbid "we" dont want to take action and make any waves now, would we?

07-08-2009, 09:47 PM
[quote="raining all night":3a12b4yl]You know you want to be with the SCU.

Only a bowl movement...[/quote:3a12b4yl]

I am not the smartest man in the world but are you trying to say bowel movement?

07-11-2009, 10:19 PM
You have a worthless gabagool that nobody likes, but won't say it, screwing up this unit. Good cops leaving after finding out how this self important tyrant really is. Doesn't have the skills to back up his big mouth. I know a bunch of us who wouldn't step down to work in that sorry unit.

07-11-2009, 11:49 PM
You have a worthless gabagool that nobody likes, but won't say it, screwing up this unit. Good cops leaving after finding out how this self important tyrant really is. Doesn't have the skills to back up his big mouth. I know a bunch of us who wouldn't step down to work in that sorry unit.

Here's my take on this continuing saga.. I feel for all the outpuring of energy for the situation in that office. However here's the reality of it. Nothing is going to change, Nothing... You have to even wonder when one of the most benevolant officers there starts losing his cool, something is really wrong. It is refreshing to see that 95% of us realize that going into that unit would not be wise. Who would want that stress anyways? I think it should be disbanded and have them take a car and a zone.
Road patrol puts more burglars behind bars and the stats can prove that. And dont blame the unit supervisor for his actions, Blame his bosses for not seeing or ignoring the problem and then not ACTING on it!! No one wants to take a position or make a decision, cause that would mean doing there jobs. In a nutshell brother this is one big leaderless agancy. And no, its not an officers duty to due something about it, its an administrators' job to due that!

07-12-2009, 01:46 AM
Damm dumb duty done did diddly, don't dodo downtown dude.

07-12-2009, 02:18 AM
Damm dumb duty done did diddly, don't dodo downtown dude.

sad, you carry a gun...

07-12-2009, 10:04 AM
You all havent figured it out.............c'mon its easy.....been this way and will never change.....its all about "city image"...... No type 1 crimes, means no reporting to the FBI that the city is a crap hole..... we all know the truth.....For those of you that dont know what a type one is or forgot, its basically a FELONY against a person or w. a victim....
So from a different perspective, you think the city wants to be on the FBI crime list ?? noway, so if we do nothing but take reports after the fact, it never happened......dont really have to report those numbers where it counts, just look at the annual city review that goes around, all full of lies......And just think if we do make arrests and do things that we did 10 yrs ago nobody would move into Plantation.......

by the way "willie" is at it again.......(you that know are the ones that matter, newbies, you will learn who he is)

07-13-2009, 12:35 AM
You all havent figured it out.............c'mon its easy.....been this way and will never change.....its all about "city image"...... No type 1 crimes, means no reporting to the FBI that the city is a crap hole..... we all know the truth.....For those of you that dont know what a type one is or forgot, its basically a FELONY against a person or w. a victim....
So from a different perspective, you think the city wants to be on the FBI crime list ?? noway, so if we do nothing but take reports after the fact, it never happened......dont really have to report those numbers where it counts, just look at the annual city review that goes around, all full of lies......And just think if we do make arrests and do things that we did 10 yrs ago nobody would move into Plantation.......

by the way "willie" is at it again.......(you that know are the ones that matter, newbies, you will learn who he is)

I'm totally lost; "willie", someone please help me if it's important for my survival or sanity.

07-13-2009, 10:23 PM
Unfortunately that tyrant you all talk about is getting Officer of the Month. Just another example of our stupid administration.

07-13-2009, 11:18 PM
Unfortunately that tyrant you all talk about is getting Officer of the Month. Just another example of our stupid administration.

"Thats because I'm loved so loved, and no one or anything can touch me."

07-15-2009, 08:28 AM
If you dont believe in the way CT runs his unit STAY OUT !!!!!!! Last time I checked this is a para-military organization and he wears stripes.......
I guess most you babies have no clue what ORDERS are, pretty sad when one who was a marine (yes, WAS) crys like a baby and cant follow orders........ CT has been around a long while and YES he does have knowledge, you forget he learned from REAL cops that believed in getting the job done no matter what.......Call him a tyrant or whatever, you know if you get into some po-po, he'll do what he can to handle it.....unlike most of the stripe wearers around who are quick to hand you up......you should feel lucky to have a SGT be forward and up front not candy coating the truth, wait, I forget the kindler, gentler, treatment you expect comes from the weak and timid generation........Grow up and stop crying, go out and do your job when your ORDERED..........

07-15-2009, 08:31 AM

I'm totally lost; "willie", someone please help me if it's important for my survival or sanity.

Ahhhhhh tell me that lil hellian isn't out of prison, if its him, were gonna see crime shoot up in 4 zone......................whens his bro..... ummmm ... Juan getting out ???

07-16-2009, 02:49 AM
Are You a Bad Boss? Take this Quiz
Do you:

1. Ignore people issues, like support, development and conflict?

2. Criticize, downplay or ignore your employees' ideas, or take credit for their work?

3. Lack necessary knowledge, skills or experience in your field or profession?

4. Try to ignore serious problems or inadvertently make them worse?

5. Measure business results based only on things that can be easily counted?

6. Hire unqualified employees, vendors or consultants?

7. Do the nitty-gritty, detailed work in your department?

8. Insult, taunt, harass, or threaten employees, or snap, shout or curse at them?

9. Expect employees to agree with your ideas, or withhold or give them incorrect information?

10. Gossip with the peers of some employees or encourage infighting and internal competition?

11. Use company assets inappropriately or unethically?

12. Work against company goals and programs while pretending to support them?

13. Feel like a different person on different days, contradict yourself, or have extreme mood swings from day to day?

If you answered "Yes" to one or more of these questions, then you behave like the kind of boss employees mistrust and disrespect. They may label you a "bad boss" and work around or against you in ways you cannot anticipate or prevent.

Want to be trusted and respected? Just stop doing these things. Can't stop? Seek professional counseling.

Quiz excerpted from the book, "Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Boss? 13 Types and How to Survive Them". I'm studying the pages as we speak, and think our agancy is doing a pretty good job through our EAP.

07-17-2009, 04:52 AM
Are You a Bad Boss? Take this Quiz
Do you:

1. Ignore people issues, like support, development and conflict?

2. Criticize, downplay or ignore your employees' ideas, or take credit for their work?

3. Lack necessary knowledge, skills or experience in your field or profession?

4. Try to ignore serious problems or inadvertently make them worse?

5. Measure business results based only on things that can be easily counted?

6. Hire unqualified employees, vendors or consultants?

7. Do the nitty-gritty, detailed work in your department?

8. Insult, taunt, harass, or threaten employees, or snap, shout or curse at them?

9. Expect employees to agree with your ideas, or withhold or give them incorrect information?

10. Gossip with the peers of some employees or encourage infighting and internal competition?

11. Use company assets inappropriately or unethically?

12. Work against company goals and programs while pretending to support them?

13. Feel like a different person on different days, contradict yourself, or have extreme mood swings from day to day?

If you answered "Yes" to one or more of these questions, then you behave like the kind of boss employees mistrust and disrespect. They may label you a "bad boss" and work around or against you in ways you cannot anticipate or prevent.

Want to be trusted and respected? Just stop doing these things. Can't stop? Seek professional counseling.

Quiz excerpted from the book, "Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Boss? 13 Types and How to Survive Them". I'm studying the pages as we speak, and think our agancy is doing a pretty good job through our EAP.

my friend you just threw anyone with stripes and bars out there................ nuff said !!!

07-17-2009, 07:46 PM
If you dont believe in the way CT runs his unit STAY OUT !!!!!!! Last time I checked this is a para-military organization and he wears stripes.......
I guess most you babies have no clue what ORDERS are, pretty sad when one who was a marine (yes, WAS) crys like a baby and cant follow orders........ CT has been around a long while and YES he does have knowledge, you forget he learned from REAL cops that believed in getting the job done no matter what.......Call him a tyrant or whatever, you know if you get into some po-po, he'll do what he can to handle it.....unlike most of the stripe wearers around who are quick to hand you up......you should feel lucky to have a SGT be forward and up front not candy coating the truth, wait, I forget the kindler, gentler, treatment you expect comes from the weak and timid generation........Grow up and stop crying, go out and do your job when your ORDERED..........

Wheew!!! Hold on let me get my boots on there butch!!! And what applicant number are you for the position in SCU? Hmmm?
Paramilitary? Son, you have NO clue how thats run and this agency or that unit for a fact is no where near para military.
Plain and simple, if your in there and suck up like ONE person does already, (your ok), but if you aint one of his crownies, hmmm you are on the outside of the inner circle...
So can you please climb back out of that rear side. I mean your the only one that he seems to tolerate. Well depending what day it is, or what person he wants to be today.

07-21-2009, 08:07 AM
There you go, show your true colors you racist.....why do you have to call the man a "coon" ?? are you referring to his color ??? I hope he takes actions and you get "pinged" then you cannot hide your racist self behind your keyboard.......

You must work out east to justify your hatred of blacks, then use lame excuses to arrest them.......God I hate this place you make my badge suffer.................

07-23-2009, 12:58 AM
There you go, show your true colors you racist.....why do you have to call the man a "coon" ?? are you referring to his color ??? I hope he takes actions and you get "pinged" then you cannot hide your racist self behind your keyboard.......

You must work out east to justify your hatred of blacks, then use lame excuses to arrest them.......God I hate this place you make my badge suffer.................
Yes you can get "pinged" as you say.. will they release the mac number or their ip address? NO! Just have the monitor remove this post as ugly as it is. So the poster is not PC sensitive. You know there are several people who have saved documentation on certain incidents that could due real damage to ones so called great rep here.
Lets just hope he (you know) does his 20yr and takes the lump. One of many previous admins mistakes was promoting certain people who have no people skills, no manners, and should have never been a cop in the first place. Sadly the sgt exam has been reduced to the 7 grade fcat level so anyone with half a brain cell can pass.
However some people are stuck in places, (Tony S), cause they cant get into DB!!!!! LOL!!!!!!

08-06-2009, 12:11 AM
Well you always hear him say """ his door is open"""" ???????????? So what now ???? loloollololololllloolollollol

08-11-2009, 03:09 AM
Well you always hear him say """ his door is open"""" ???????????? So what now ???? loloollololololllloolollollol

Ha! and how does this shock you? All has been very quite lately hmmmm? there all just one big happy family and love to be there I guess, pfft! yeah...