PDA

View Full Version : HOLD THE MAYO

06-30-2009, 02:26 AM
I just concluded my wonderful evening of dining with a cell phone conversation with Mike Mayo. He swore that Sun Sentinel Blogs were confidential. So before this site gets erased, start using the Sun Sentinel blogs to get the truth on record. I'm sorry Mike, but you knew the truth a long time ago. Lets go forward and make this the best county to live, work, and be safe to live in. Mike, you live in district # and #04 zone. The only city that refuses to see the writing on the wall. Give me 3 favors, 7 lies, 14 times I'd refused to complete my obligation to let my reading public know the truth, and 1 time I was promised by the Sheriff's Office I would be reimbursed for my, I'll leave it at this for now, reporting practices. Sleep well

06-30-2009, 03:52 AM
I just concluded my wonderful evening of dining with a cell phone conversation with Mike Mayo. He swore that Sun Sentinel Blogs were confidential. So before this site gets erased, start using the Sun Sentinel blogs to get the truth on record. I'm sorry Mike, but you knew the truth a long time ago. Lets go forward and make this the best county to live, work, and be safe to live in. Mike, you live in district # and #04 zone. The only city that refuses to see the writing on the wall. Give me 3 favors, 7 lies, 14 times I'd refused to complete my obligation to let my reading public know the truth, and 1 time I was promised by the Sheriff's Office I would be reimbursed for my, I'll leave it at this for now, reporting practices. Sleep well

The doctor called, your meds are in.

06-30-2009, 01:08 PM

The doctor called, your meds are in.

Do Mr. Mayo a favor and don't call him anymore. Call EAP instead, and don't forget to wear your aluminum foil head shield whenever you're in Dania Beach.