PDA

View Full Version : Security at Stadium

06-22-2009, 05:15 PM
Can any of you explain why the tribe has a uniformed officer guarding the sky box at Dolphins Stadium during the Marlins games. Was at the games this weekend and saw a uniform Seminole PD on guard at the box. Are you F------ kidding me??? Great use of resources. Or is the officer there to give rides to the drunk tribal members so they don't get locked up outside the rez while drving home?? What a bunch of clowns!!!

06-22-2009, 08:46 PM
Can any of you explain why the tribe has a uniformed officer guarding the sky box at Dolphins Stadium during the Marlins games. Was at the games this weekend and saw a uniform Seminole PD on guard at the box. Are you F------ kidding me??? Great use of resources. Or is the officer there to give rides to the drunk tribal members so they don't get locked up outside the rez while drving home?? What a bunch of clowns!!!

The only resource wasted is the oxygen needed to keep your brain functioning.

06-23-2009, 06:58 PM
Ok, are you "broward po" or "a real cop" or just a loser that likes to come on Seminoles forum to start useless threads? Why do you care about what the Seminoles are doing in their sky box? You seem so concerned with this department, maybe you should put in an app. However, that may take away from all the time you dedicate to leoaffairs, or your "real city". Next time try to enjoy the Marlins game without getting your panties in a bunch. The only clown on here is you my friend...now go ask your mother for a hug. I'm sure she thinks you are "a real broward po".

06-24-2009, 04:05 PM
Wow!!! Great answers no wonder your the laughing stock. Real PO....absolutely. Probably started before you were a dribble in your absentee fathers pants.

06-24-2009, 11:26 PM
Wow!!! Great answers no wonder your the laughing stock. Real PO....absolutely. Probably started before you were a dribble in your absentee fathers pants.

I think you dribbled in someone's pants. How else could you have passed the TABE with your horrible spelling and grammar?