PDA

View Full Version : street racing/hang out

06-21-2009, 10:05 PM
Funny thing is that I understand the reasoning behind raiding 4th street lastnight BUT, I also understand that IF everyone fights it then alot of the ticket's will be beat.
Instead of spending so much time fighting the issue with tickets and arrest why not find a solution. Take some of the money that is spent on man hours to conntroll that area and use it to open sunshine and have a free entry program for those that are on the streets. I knoow you would still have some people going out their BUT, it would lower it. Most of the issue is the young crowd (under age till about 20) Why not make it a free entry from 20 and younger. Obviously they would need a license and or parent signature to run on the track but, it would be a solution. This is an issue that has been going on for decades.
The posative side to this is that you get media coverage making you look like you are trying to better the community and the ones that stilll go out to street race will fund keeping the track open.Guest

06-22-2009, 08:00 PM
Maybe if you had the brains to figure out who 'raided' 4th st last night, you'd realize that 4th st does not fall within Pinellas Park jurisdiction. Spoken like a true racer, blame everyone else because you got a ticket for doing something illegal. Stay in Tampa, see how you get treated by LE community over there. Good luck keeping your car.

06-23-2009, 02:07 AM
First, We don't want you hanging out in our jurisdiction, St Pete already pawned the homeless off on us and the "affordable housing" community is starting to make serious inroads into our little city, we don't need you all on top of everything.

Second, Teen hangouts are disasters and crime magnets.

Third, we want Evolution to take it's course and weed out the stupid with fiery auto crashes. I personally enjoy it when I turn on the news and see that a whole car load of teens has been wiped off the face of the planet.

No, I like you racing on the streets of St Pete, better for our citizens, and more teen deaths...win-win!

sprjit22
06-24-2009, 07:05 AM
wow that is prettty sad especially if you are an officer

06-24-2009, 12:59 PM
Seriously,

Look at the first posters posting. Forget about racing. Sign up to complete your GED. You must be sniffing some of that nitrous. Oops! Did I spell neyetrus wrong?