PDA

View Full Version : Speeding

06-21-2009, 09:02 PM
Hey Seminole; Keep your Powerhungry Egotripping Captains on your Reservation giving rides to drunk indians and hiding evidence so they dont go to jail. Dont come speeding thrugh our city or real cops will handle them.

A Real Cop

06-22-2009, 01:13 AM
Hey Seminole; Keep your Powerhungry Egotripping Captains on your Reservation giving rides to drunk indians and hiding evidence so they dont go to jail. Dont come speeding thrugh our city or real cops will handle them.

A Real Cop
Hey buddy, we are real cops, we are just...well... different we care about our community. And our captains are not powerhungry egotripping, they are misunderstood. Our captains dont speed, so get your facts straight

06-22-2009, 08:10 PM
[quote="A Real Cop":g67ftit2]Hey Seminole; Keep your Powerhungry Egotripping Captains on your Reservation giving rides to drunk indians and hiding evidence so they dont go to jail. Dont come speeding thrugh our city or real cops will handle them.

A Real Cop
Hey buddy, we are real cops, we are just...well... different we care about our community. And our captains are not powerhungry egotripping, they are misunderstood. Our captains dont speed, so get your facts straight[/quote:g67ftit2]

"“Smiling Jack”: You are an idiot defending these Captains/Majors. Not only are they Power-hungry and egomaniacs, but tyrannical as well. They rule with fear , you would think they studied under Fidel Castro. They hide the true morale status from the Chief , as well as disregard judge orders, destroy evidence and want to issue NTA’s for Felony offenses. The Lts are afraid to go to the bathroom without permission and blame everything on the Sgts. They are afraid of anyone who has real cop experience and are smarter than them. Enjoy the gravy train while its lasts.

06-22-2009, 08:41 PM

A Real Cop

What city would that be that employs "real cops"? I don't think I've seen one yet. You're all procrastinating, do-nothings that are lucky to be employed. When was the last time you handled a call without crying about it or wondering why someone else wouldn't take it for you? It amazes me when you "real cops" catch anything other than a cold. When you say, "we'll handle them", I'm not exactly sure who "them" may be because your grasp of the English language is so poor I'm shocked you passed the TABE. I'm also not sure what you mean by "handle" because, quite frankly, I don't think any of you "real cops" handle anything other than each other.

06-24-2009, 04:26 PM
The question is… Will he loose his car for 30 days? Act of precedent.

06-24-2009, 07:14 PM

OF COURSE NOT!. His cigar munching egotripping, powergungry, tyrannical a$$ is protected by I cant move my neck Major. Maybe we should get a cocodrille tooth over to a "santera", I heard that might remove his protection.

06-24-2009, 11:15 PM

OF COURSE NOT!. His cigar munching egotripping, powergungry, tyrannical a$$ is protected by I cant move my neck Major. Maybe we should get a cocodrille tooth over to a "santera", I heard that might remove his protection.

What is a cocodrille? What is santera? What is powergungry?

06-25-2009, 02:17 AM

Im just waiting to see if he is going to loose his car,if not, can anyone spell consistency?

06-25-2009, 03:50 AM
[quote="IA PRO":3tbk5c9v]The question is… Will he loose his car for 30 days? Act of precedent.

Im just waiting to see if he is going to loose his car,if not, can anyone spell consistency?[/quote:3tbk5c9v]

I can spell lose, as in lose his car.

06-25-2009, 04:35 PM
[quote="IA PRO":3ap3w0fj]The question is… Will he loose his car for 30 days? Act of precedent.

Im just waiting to see if he is going to loose his car,if not, can anyone spell consistency?

I can spell lose, as in lose his car.[/quote:3ap3w0fj] He might not lose his car. I think that policy only pertains to officers. We have no confidence in this administration. The BCSO boys and the Davie boys will have to return to their agencies. Does anyone know where WILL is? Mitchell has no idea.

06-25-2009, 06:29 PM
Memo
To: Guest 101

You keep giving yourself away. In your last few posts you are a fan of Donnie and think he should be Chief. You say the BCSO boys should go home. Well in Broward County they call the Sheriff’s Office BSO not BSCO. I believe Glade’s County calls their Sheriff’s Office GCSO. Maybe you are from Brighton and maybe you are a rookie sergeant

06-26-2009, 02:29 AM
Memo
To: Guest 101

You keep giving yourself away. In your last few posts you are a fan of Donnie and think he should be Chief. You say the BCSO boys should go home. Well in Broward County they call the Sheriff’s Office BSO not BSCO. I believe Glade’s County calls their Sheriff’s Office GCSO. Maybe you are from Brighton and maybe you are a rookie sergeant

Wow! You are a genius! I think everyone here had that figured out from post 1 by "guest 101". He also has some problems forming sentences, but he's gotten a lot better lately. Kudos to you, Guest 101. I'm actually starting to warm up to you, I just wish you'd stop saying the same thing in every post.

07-04-2009, 10:46 AM

A Real Cop

Only at Seminole would a guy with less than a year on the road become a Captain!

07-05-2009, 01:06 AM

A Real Cop

Only at Seminole would a guy with less than a year on the road become a Captain!

You can thank your boy Aaron Wright for that one.

08-31-2009, 05:45 PM
I am willing to bet the orig poster is a stupid citizen who hates cops. This place is full of them.

09-06-2009, 01:42 PM

You can thank your boy Aaron Wright for that one.Guest

Aaron is no longer here so why did they continue to carry on with the same pattern. It seems like we can thank them for carrying on the same pattern as if they did not have thier own ideas. We all know of quite a few people promoted with no experience during our fearless leaders(Will) tenure. That is why we have Sergeants on up shaking in their boots because they have no clue of how to supervise so they micro manage the officers who are already being micro managed by command. How many police departments do you see a Lieutenant on the road with road patrol trying to tell them what they need to do on scene with no real road experience himself. That was not Aaron's doing that was past command that is now our present chief.

09-07-2009, 09:11 PM

You can thank your boy Aaron Wright for that one.Guest

Aaron is no longer here so why did they continue to carry on with the same pattern. It seems like we can thank them for carrying on the same pattern as if they did not have thier own ideas. We all know of quite a few people promoted with no experience during our fearless leaders(Will) tenure. That is why we have Sergeants on up shaking in their boots because they have no clue of how to supervise so they micro manage the officers who are already being micro managed by command. How many police departments do you see a Lieutenant on the road with road patrol trying to tell them what they need to do on scene with no real road experience himself. That was not Aaron's doing that was past command that is now our present chief.

Let me explain something to you fastball. I agree about the experience issue, but you also have people here who have 10-15-20 years experience and STILL dont know what they are doing. They believe that if it worked at their old department 20 years ago it should work here today. I dont think so fastball. But here is the 3 dollar question, how come the people with expierence are just still on the road and they dont both to better themselves or even the department. But if this is the LT im thinking of, i have seen him on the road pulling over more people and getting out there more than some of the road patrol. so whatever fastball