PDA

View Full Version : KUDOS for the deserving

06-20-2009, 09:30 PM
Did you ever want to say "Good Job" to someone who does his or her work every day, in and out, without ever getting a pat on the back?

Here are some things I would like to say to some people...
Unvarnished, as usual.

First, to Fred Averett and his new bride Lisa. DAMN that was a nice party. Lisa looked great--- smoking hot. The food was great. I had a great time, everyone I talked to had a great time. Kolbe (or Colby, or Colbe or Kahlbe) was dressed all in Johnny Cash Black. K's wife Rose had a hot dress on....AND of course, you know Steph was SIZZLIN hot. Another surprise- a rookie girl who REALLY cleans up nice (and loves to dance) FRED_ GREAT PARTY DUDE___Can you marry her again next year???? Cajun (AKA MIkey) is getting married to Clem in the same place in April. If you get an invite, dont miss it.

KUDOS KUDOS KUDOS TO Agent K
For a very recent good bust with lots of cash and dope....Yeah, buddy... Keep yours eyes open folks --one of these days Agent K is going to hit the big bomb and take some dopers downtown for a spanking. Remember the job he did at SCAL E WAGS?

KUDOS KUDOS KUDOS to OFFICER J
Some times they call him Sean or Shaun or Shawn .....
Two newer residents of our fair city recently decided to engage in a dangerous game of "Suck and Steal".
Our fearless hero was able to involve the (usually worthless) child services people and get those scum suckers put back in the pond they crawled out of. Those people had actually reproduced!!! This story made the news too!! DAMN FINE JOB FOR YOU AND THE CREW BRO!!!!

KUDOS KUDOS KUDOS to a certain Sgt.
Once, long ago, he was known for being a little too, shall we say, overbearing....
This fellow is now a changed man. And a great guy. He's wonderful to work for.
The lesson here is that ALL of US, NO MATTER WHAT position we are in, can change if we want to.

KUDOS may be forthcoming to those appointed to the new group for the improvement of technology if they can
overcome the serious obstacles of CRAPPY PROGRAMS, OUTDATED COMPUTERS, and very frustrating IT people whose standard answer to any question is POWER DOWN, REBOOT.

Can you imagine these IT guys outside of work? Lets say they get a flat tire on the way home and call triple-AAA. Wouldnt you love to tell them POWER DOWN, REBOOT.

Or maybe one of those sexy hunks in IT finds a girlfriend and has trouble putting his hard drive into her software.
Wouldn't you like to hear the girlfriend say POWER DOWN, REBOOT.

KUDOS KUDOS KUDOS to the night shifts who are working together (at long last) and are using the old fashioned method of police work known as "ARRESTTHEMEVERYTIMEYOUSEETHEM" in taking care of our local vagrants. I think I will miss the old smell of Kurtz at 3am, or the pungent scent of the Senators bowel movements on the post office floor......

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO DERVISHI???? Whoever is responsible for that gets a SUPERKUDO!!!

KUDOS KUDOS KUDOS to Danny for bringing such a hot date in such a short dress to the wedding.

KUDOS KUDOS KUDOS to The Shackmeister, who goes from shift to shift, changing hours, sometimes doing this, sometimes doing that, moving back and forth. Think about how this one guy doing all this fill in is actually saving lots of people from moving around, taking vacation time, etc.....

KUDOS KUDOS KUDOS to ****** (naming a individual in this context constitutes a slam in violation of the terms of use MOD 593) for including this writer in a graphic hands-on demonstration of mammary gland comparison techniques.