PDA

View Full Version : Great Ideal

06-20-2009, 07:55 PM
Ok start off by combining DLE with DOC and making it all DLE, THEN Pairoty for everyone and excepting a 2% reduction in pay, that way everyone is at a happy medium and the Sheriff stays within his budget, now Im talking only certified employees, Civilian employees would be under county commision ....admin,property,maintance and whoever.....Im telling you, Mr. Sheriff this would work, I know because I am very smart..

06-20-2009, 10:28 PM
Ok start off by combining DLE with DOC and making it all DLE, THEN Pairoty for everyone and excepting a 2% reduction in pay, that way everyone is at a happy medium and the Sheriff stays within his budget, now Im talking only certified employees, Civilian employees would be under county commision ....admin,property,maintance and whoever.....Im telling you, Mr. Sheriff this would work, I know because I am very smart..
Keep dreamin jail boy!! You wont parioty go to the police academy!!!

06-20-2009, 10:48 PM
I think about 400 of us have gone to the dle academy

06-20-2009, 10:53 PM

Really? Your great "ideal" is to tell everyone how smart you are after writing that mess?

06-21-2009, 12:15 AM

Why don't we combine them with fire rescue too! we could give everyone take home fire trucks! Hows that ideal smart guy?

06-21-2009, 06:48 AM

Why don't we combine them with fire rescue too! we could give everyone take home fire trucks! Hows that ideal smart guy?

Excellent idea, I already have my take-home fire hose and I know how to put the wet stuff on the red stuff! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

06-21-2009, 03:11 PM
I D E A not IDEAL. dumb idea