PDA

View Full Version : Why?

06-20-2009, 03:58 PM
Why do some people feel the need to tell everyone that they know the caller/subject, while en route to a call? For example:

"Alpha 44, I'm 51 and I'm very familiar with so-and-so. She's a 19 and a half."

Or how about this one?

"Alpha 55, advise Alpha 44 that I was out there yesterday, and she was really signal 20 then too!"

I think I speak for most people when I say "Who cares"?! If there is a safety issue, such as a rifle or samurai sword in the house, then please share. But typically, the same group of officers love telling everyone else how they were at a house and know the people in the house. Rarely does it involve safety issues. The rest of us are not impressed. We know that you go around meeting people, especially the crazy ones. That is what we do.

06-23-2009, 01:12 AM
Everybody has guns, and knives.. I would rather know someone is a 20 and then get the history to the house and then get someone over on charlie to find out the guy is 400 pounds or is a 20 because the are always cracked out. The 20's are who we were warned most about for unexpected and violent behavior. Who cares if you have to listen to an extra 20 seconds of babble on the radio.

06-24-2009, 05:56 PM
True, we have to listen to JD babbel on the radio for minutes at a time about nothing relevant. At least this is saying something that may be of some use.
:devil:

02-02-2010, 02:22 PM
Go get your surprise ,badass. Your a jerk. Tattoos won't protect you.Ingrate *****. I guess you don't wear a vest either.Your lucky your in Pines, Miami would have eaten you up.Give your peeps thanks for caring about your selfish ass.

Find something constructive to say ,rookie. Your going to be as negative as some of the clowns that are here.Look at what you've got for what you do.
Be safe,studley.