PDA

View Full Version : Dante Stallworth

06-17-2009, 03:55 PM
I'm outraged that Stallworth only got 30 days jail. I've been in county court where poor slobs got much more than that just for a first DUI, without even so much as a crash. Kathy Rundle is an embarrassment to the law enforcement community. Somebody should get MADD involved!

06-17-2009, 07:20 PM
Im not really watching the Stallworth Case........Im just interested in seeing how they handle THE CAT KILLER vs. MICHAEL VICK.... I mean Im no FALCONS fan as FUTBOL in the native land carries more of my interest than this Barbaric Style here but how they did this guy was demoralizing and overbearing..... Hate Cats but this kid should get every thing they think of throwing his way.......SENSELESS is all I can say about that.

TURK

06-17-2009, 11:19 PM
Im not really watching the Stallworth Case........Im just interested in seeing how they handle THE CAT KILLER vs. MICHAEL VICK.... I mean Im no FALCONS fan as FUTBOL in the native land carries more of my interest than this Barbaric Style here but how they did this guy was demoralizing and overbearing..... Hate Cats but this kid should get every thing they think of throwing his way.......SENSELESS is all I can say about that.

TURK
YES, THEY WILL DO HIM LIKE THEY DID GEO NUNEZ, WROOONG, AND ALL THE WAY

06-18-2009, 01:01 AM
The kid needs serious long term mental health. The athlete got away with murder......its all about the benjamins

06-18-2009, 07:19 AM
i love cats,,,,,,,they are tasty and low in fat,,,,,,,,,,,,,Cat the other white meat :devil:

06-18-2009, 03:28 PM
I'd like to know how the average DUI cop feels about this, because personally, I don't think it should be all about the Benjamins.

06-18-2009, 04:51 PM
i love cats,,,,,,,they are tasty and low in fat,,,,,,,,,,,,,Cat the other white meat :devil:
YEEES, CHINQUE, WE KNOW YOU LIKE CATS, WE KNOW!

06-18-2009, 08:53 PM
stallworth gave the family 5 mil in civil court. they didn't want to press charges against him. without the family pushing for it, and especially with them asking for forgiveness for him, the jury wouldn't have had much choice but to be lenient anyway. status and money let people get away with anything.

and as for the cat killer, the kid already had a juvie record. just a matter of time before he moved on to raping and murdering... years of rehab won't change the way he thinks or behaves. look at how many serial murderers started their careers maiming animals.

be safe out there

06-19-2009, 10:25 PM
Your surprized? Another millionaire athlete gets off. Wake up! Money buys everything. The poor family got paid off and Stallworth got off. Money buys anything.

06-20-2009, 02:13 AM

In a butter garlic sauce, they taste like chicken. The cat killings started on mother's day after he spent it with the new step mom and her 16 cats.Transference big time. If I were dad's new wife, I wouldn't have anything sharp around on holiday dinners events. Precut his turkey and give him only a spoon.

06-25-2009, 10:43 PM
Guy's Dante hired Chris Lyons to handle this case, Lyons firm specializes in high profile DUI cases....what can we say, he paid for top notch and is dancin. If you get caught DUI in a blue and white hire Chris, a lot of officers have.

06-25-2009, 11:37 PM
Maybe officer HOYLE should have called chris. She would still be hittin Martini Baaaaaa in the blue and white. Might have had the other guy's insurance pay her :evil:

06-26-2009, 02:02 PM
Dante has about two more weeks. I will keep you posted on the time line.

06-26-2009, 02:13 PM
The family got paid 5 million dollars for a dead broke ****** that was J walking! They are happy as hell. Leave them alone! Its not the courts fault. If they don't care screw them.
Money buys everything even if you kills someone. Then you wounder.. OJ i still love you.

06-27-2009, 10:45 PM
I second that!

06-29-2009, 04:16 AM
poor guy

07-01-2009, 07:26 AM
Guy's Dante hired Chris Lyons to handle this case, Lyons firm specializes in high profile DUI cases....what can we say, he paid for top notch and is dancin. If you get caught DUI in a blue and white hire Chris, a lot of officers have.

I saw the news and was blown away 30days? They should just charge the dead man for vandalizing stallworths Bently.....And did I see Cunills sister representing Stallworth on the news? Didint she have a Miami Officer arrested for a false DV, Lied to I.A. and now she is an attorney? WOW

07-01-2009, 10:28 AM
Donte' Stallworth does 30 days. And walks.

In a sentencing process that grants peculiar deference to the victim's families, it's good to be a rich professional football player.

Stallworth pleaded guilty to DUI manslaughter, a crime known to ring up a decade or more in prison if a victim's family brings outrage and grief into the courtroom.

Less than three months ago, a Broward judge sentenced David Whiting, 50, to 35 years for DUI manslaughter after relatives of his victims, a corporate CEO and his young daughter, testified about their devastation.

The mother of the woman killed by Shelly Goldman, 34, in a 2004 collision in Coconut Creek, submitted a written statement, ''Every time I go by the crash scene, another part of me dies.'' Goldman was sent off for 17 years.

07-01-2009, 10:32 AM

Yeepy!!! another attorney gets paid for defending a rich scumbag!! lets all celebrate

07-01-2009, 02:39 PM
Donte' Stallworth does 30 days. And walks.

In a sentencing process that grants peculiar deference to the victim's families, it's good to be a rich professional football player.

Stallworth pleaded guilty to DUI manslaughter, a crime known to ring up a decade or more in prison if a victim's family brings outrage and grief into the courtroom.

Less than three months ago, a Broward judge sentenced David Whiting, 50, to 35 years for DUI manslaughter after relatives of his victims, a corporate CEO and his young daughter, testified about their devastation.

The mother of the woman killed by Shelly Goldman, 34, in a 2004 collision in Coconut Creek, submitted a written statement, ''Every time I go by the crash scene, another part of me dies.'' Goldman was sent off for 17 years.

So whats your Point?

07-02-2009, 05:40 AM
DUI manslaughter 30ays in jail? How much money did it take to buy his way out of jail? The average individual can not afford to pay off a family and a court system. How is this justice?

07-02-2009, 01:25 PM
Who cares ass o! The family got paid $5 million. They are happy he killed the poor ******. Shut up. Is not your family member. And if he was you probably take the $5 million dollars as well. *****!