PDA

View Full Version : Falcon Pub

06-17-2009, 04:52 AM
Hey guys' and gals',

The falcon pub is now open to 5AM seven days a week. Also after 2AM it's two for two on liquor. When your off duty come in for a cold one and ask for Sal, Danny, or Gary.

Love,

Sal

06-20-2009, 02:04 AM
We'll try to pencil you guys in with our brand new 12 hour shifts. probably could use a double after working one thanks!!

06-22-2009, 10:02 PM
Ding Dong! The Witch is dead. Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch!
Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead.
Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.
Wake up, the Wicked Witch is dead. He's gone where the goblins go,
Below - below - below. Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.
Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.
Let them know
The Wicked Witch is dead!

06-23-2009, 01:37 AM
Ding Dong! The Witch is dead. Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch!
Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead.
Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.
Wake up, the Wicked Witch is dead. He's gone where the goblins go,
Below - below - below. Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.
Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.
Let them know
The Wicked Witch is dead!

What in the name of all things holy does this mean? I am at a lose will somebody please fill me in.

06-27-2009, 01:08 AM
Question for a new and upcoming Ofc filling yet again another open position, To self "Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill?"
ignorance is bliss

06-28-2009, 01:22 PM
I heard Helen Keller might put in for the SCU. She would last long. SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL, SPEAK NO EVIL.

06-29-2009, 02:51 PM
I heard Helen Keller might put in for the SCU. She would last long. SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL, SPEAK NO EVIL.

haha! funny! Put her on State Rd 7 and even she could make a bust...

06-30-2009, 02:59 PM
I am so glad we all get along so much for the thin blue line who needs criminals when we just beat each other up no more teamwork we dont need citizens to complain about us because we do it so much about each other

06-30-2009, 04:09 PM
I am so glad we all get along so much for the thin blue line who needs criminals when we just beat each other up no more teamwork we dont need citizens to complain about us because we do it so much about each other
Are you done? Because I did not see any; ....... or !!!!! or ?????

06-30-2009, 05:30 PM
Bunch of sorry ass wanna be cops who have nothing better to do but run your mouths about each other and then complain and whine about your jobs....... YOU chose to become gainfully employed by the City, so quit your crying and worry about yourselves.........Yeah thats right, stay out of each others business and grow up.......

07-01-2009, 12:12 AM
Bunch of sorry ass wanna be cops who have nothing better to do but run your mouths about each other and then complain and whine about your jobs....... YOU chose to become gainfully employed by the City, so quit your crying and worry about yourselves.........Yeah thats right, stay out of each others business and grow up.......

I dont think its about complaining about the work in Gen... I think its something a little more specific...Ya feel me??
apparently the Admin doesnt see a problem( who's gonna flinch?)