PDA

View Full Version : Falcon Pub

06-17-2009, 04:51 AM
Hey guys' and gals',

The falcon pub is now open to 5AM seven days a week. Also after 2AM it's two for two on liquor. When your off duty come in for a cold one and ask for Sal, Danny, or Gary.

Love,

Sal

06-17-2009, 01:24 PM
or when your on duty....come by and get a cold drink....Ah good times

06-19-2009, 04:51 AM
or when your on duty....come by and get a cold drink....Ah good times

Not that there is any anything wrong with it, but I heard it's a gay bar!

06-19-2009, 12:54 PM
Speaking of http://www.rathergood.com/gaybar

06-21-2009, 04:30 AM
Please do not try to advertise your alternative lifestyle here.

06-21-2009, 01:36 PM
It is nto alternative for me... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

06-21-2009, 03:23 PM
What ever happened to Falcon Eddie?

06-23-2009, 06:21 AM
This is something that has bothered me now for quite some time. Our jobs are supposed to be a separation between our personal lives, and our professional lives. What you do at home should be left at home. I don't go around bragging about the certain positions I like, or what my wife likes. Why do gays find the need to tell me that they are gay? If I didn't know beforehand, I really wouldn't care at all. Now that you have made that little fact known, I can't perform my job as I once did knowing that you are on the same scene with me. There's no offense intended in that comment at all, but now I have to watch everything I say or do since I don't want to offend you. I've been told on several occasions that I shouldn't have to walk on pins and needles around this particular person. The truth is, you can tell me as many times as you want and I'm still gonna have second thoughts about what I say, or how I conduct business around skumbagz. That split second hesitation may lead to my demise.
Where does it go from here? Right now we request female Officers to pat down female prisoners. Males to pat down male prisoners. Ten to fifteen years from now you're gonna hear Officers requesting a gay Officer to pat down a gay prisoner. Gay will be the third sex.
I might be venting my frustrations out since we never get human diversity classes on the straight caucasion male. It might be because this shizzat is getting way out of control. Just remember that by you telling the rest of us that you are gay, it appears to us that you either want that sympathetic spotlight on you, or you want us to watch our p's and q's. There's not always a pot of gold at the end of that rainbow.

06-24-2009, 06:22 AM
This is something that has bothered me now for quite some time. Our jobs are supposed to be a separation between our personal lives, and our professional lives. What you do at home should be left at home. I don't go around bragging about the certain positions I like, or what my wife likes. Why do gays find the need to tell me that they are gay? If I didn't know beforehand, I really wouldn't care at all. Now that you have made that little fact known, I can't perform my job as I once did knowing that you are on the same scene with me. There's no offense intended in that comment at all, but now I have to watch everything I say or do since I don't want to offend you. I've been told on several occasions that I shouldn't have to walk on pins and needles around this particular person. The truth is, you can tell me as many times as you want and I'm still gonna have second thoughts about what I say, or how I conduct business around skumbagz. That split second hesitation may lead to my demise.
Where does it go from here? Right now we request female Officers to pat down female prisoners. Males to pat down male prisoners. Ten to fifteen years from now you're gonna hear Officers requesting a gay Officer to pat down a gay prisoner. gay will be the third sex.
I might be venting my frustrations out since we never get human diversity classes on the straight caucasion male. It might be because this shizzat is getting way out of control. Just remember that by you telling the rest of us that you are gay, it appears to us that you either want that sympathetic spotlight on you, or you want us to watch our p's and q's. There's not always a pot of gold at the end of that rainbow.Your theory about gays patting sown gays is not well thought out. Females pat down females and males pat down males for the reason there is not supposed to be any attraction. If Males were let to pat down females he might be getting his rocks off by touching or feeling certain areas of he females body. So If gays are supposed to search gays then they might be actually liking it and going against the reason for same sex pat downs. What ever happened to males being able to pat down females using the back of thier hand.

06-24-2009, 07:36 AM
I now have to change my nick name from Falcon to Eagle, cuz I don't want you Mo's to get it twisted,. You remeber Always strapped when I hit the club ****** give me daps *****es give me hugs and since im paid ****** be muggin’ me u know im muggin’ back ****** be muggin’ me u know im muggin’ back

:devil: :devil: :devil:

06-24-2009, 11:11 PM
Where does it go from here? Right now we request female Officers to pat down female prisoners. Males to pat down male prisoners. Ten to fifteen years from now you're gonna hear Officers requesting a gay Officer to pat down a gay prisoner. gay will be the third sex.
I might be venting my frustrations out since we never get human diversity classes on the straight caucasion male. It might be because this shizzat is getting way out of control. Just remember that by you telling the rest of us that you are gay, it appears to us that you either want that sympathetic spotlight on you, or you want us to watch our p's and q's. There's not always a pot of gold at the end of that rainbow.

Yes, I'm sure gay people tell you they're gay just to make you uncomfortable. How about you work with a man for a couple years and then one day you're out having dinner and happen to see him a couple booths down kissing his boyfriend. Would it be better for you to find out that way so you can act like you're in middle school the next day at work, or would it be better for him to let everyone know right off the bat so it doesn't come as a shock to you? If you have to watch what you say around him then you're obviously saying some pretty crappy things that you should be ashamed of anyway. I'm sure your hurtful words wouldn't be anything new to him because he's probably had to deal with idiots like you his entire life. Now, go call someone a a derogatory name so that you can feel better about that tiny penis you have.